Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 5 months ago #104963

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Lead casts of ‘The Heirs’ to compete on big screen
Updated : November 11 2014

The lead casts of the SBS popular drama “The Heirs” -- Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye and Kim Woo-bin -- are to compete on the silver screen soon.

Kim Woo-bin, who played the role of Choi Young-do in the drama, stars in the upcoming movie “Criminal Designer.”

The movie is about a group of veteran technicians who aim to steal 150 billion won ($140 million) hidden in Incheon Customs Agency within 40 minutes. Kim plays Ji-hyuk, a skilled safecracker and the leader of a group of fellow “criminal designers.”

So far, distributors from four Asian countries have already bought the rights to screen the film prior to its release, proving the star’s popularity. Kim’s movie is scheduled to be released in December.

Cha Eun-sang from “The Heir’s” also transformed herself through the movie “The Tailors.”

The historical film depicts a story in “Sanguiwon,” which was stationed inside the palace to tailor the formal outfits of royal families
in the Joseon Dynasty. Park plays the role of the queen, who lives a warlike life.

The actress will be in a love-triangle with actor Yoo Yeon-suk and Go Soo. The film is to be released in December.

Lee Min-ho, the heartthrob of “The Heir’s” for his role as Kim Tan, is also to come back with his first lead-role movie “Gangnam 1970.”

The movie portrays two men’s desire for money and friendship in Gangnam district of Seoul in the 1970s, when the region began undergoing historic changes with a boom in real estate investment. Lee plays the role of Jong-dae, while actor Kim Rae-won is to play the other man Yong-ki.

The 27-year-old actor proved his brand power by pre-selling the distribution rights of his first lead-role movie in 11 major Asian countries including Japan, China, Taiwan, Vietnam and Singapore. The film is scheduled to be released in January.

By Kim Min-jin

Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411111520039831497_2
:heartsh:

I dont think these three are going to be competing with each other. I think they'll support each other's film. I just wanted to share this article here. Because I think "The heirs" really made a great impact to their individual careers making their individual projects somehow being linked to the heirs. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 5 months ago #104969

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sister Irene,
I love read your post here.
Thanks for sharing.
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 5 months ago #105075

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for November 3 to November 9, 2014

1. My Lovable Girl
2. High School Love on
3. Running Man
4. Roommate
5. Tomorrow's Cantabile
6. Heirs
7. Blade Man
8. Birth of a beauty
9. Love Cells
10. The Greatest Marriage

*****even after a year.....The Heirs is still in the top ten....Daebak! :)

BwvZYtACMAAQ_Sz.jpg-large.jpeg
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, narjess89, irene_xxvi

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 5 months ago #105935

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Remember this song...

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 5 months ago #106662

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
The Heirs is still very much in demand even after a year :) happy to know

2049178379_69ad30d3.jpg

cr to PSH_supporters
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, narjess89

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 5 months ago #106695

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
waahhhhhhh sis @kim i miss This song make me miss The Heirs and California :luvluv:
I looove it :kiss1:

@jenzzy yeaaah that's good news after shown in the arabic world it will be broadcasted in Indonesia too
The Heirs all over the world :-V Go for more success :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 5 months ago #106719

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
“The Heirs” Stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Park Shin Hye to Take Over Theaters This Winter
deedeegii | November 24, 2014

Popular SBS drama “The Heirs” lead stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, andPark Shin Hye will be going head to head in theaters this winter.

“The Heirs,” which aired in 2013, received much love not only in Korea, but also throughout other parts of Asia, earning immense popularity for its actors as well. These actors are now preparing to take over movie theaters with their respective films.

Actor Kim Woo Bin, who played the role of Choi Young Do in the drama, will be starring in the film “The Technicians” (also called “Criminal Designer”), scheduled to premiere this coming December 24. It is said that his character in the movie was a perfect match for the actor, allowing him the opportunity to display his acting abilities as well as his action skills.

The female lead of “The Heirs,” actress Park Shin Hye, will be filling up the big screen with her acting in the movie “The Tailors,” which will hit theaters in December as well. It is her very first try at a historical production and the actress stars as the role of the queen within the storyline. Many are already looking forward to seeing her act among a cast full of senior actors, includingHan Seok Kyu and Go Soo.

Actor Lee Min Ho, who took on the role of Kim Tan in “The Heirs,” is planning to show his charismatic side through the film “Gangnam 1970” (formerly “Gangnam Blues”), in which the actor stars as his first-ever movie lead role. The plot focuses on the ambition, loyalty, and betrayal of two men, played by Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, during a period of time when Gangnam was being developed in the 1970s. Originally scheduled to premiere in November, “Gangnam 1970″ has been postponed to open in theaters in January.

Source: www.soompi.com/2014/11/24/the-heirs-star...heaters-this-winter/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, Jenzzy

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 5 months ago #106732

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
LukaforLove wrote:
This is gonna be a tough competition, I hope their individual movies will be sucessful but of course I would like to see SH's movie to be the no.1 box office ^_^ and be nominated in prestigious awards.

Sad part is we have to wait for months before we can watch these movies. I would watch the tailors first, then the technicians, and then gangnam. I'm not into mafia movies much.

I've also read that kim ji won (rachel) is collaborating with so ji sub in a web drama.

We have so many shows to look forward from the heirs cast.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 4 months ago #109370

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
#TheHeirs Special will be broadcasted on Fuji TV on Dec. 27th in Japan. #상속자들 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye (cr :@k_plaza_com)

B4qKYNeCYAAD_la.jpg-large.jpeg

B4qBoxSCAAAxv7c.jpg

B4qBo2uCEAAYqAX.jpg

cr to PSH_supporters
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun, narjess89, irene_xxvi

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 4 months ago #109426

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
the Heir bts..

web_3529766199_6bc8bc17_image.jpg

web_3529766199_6f1c9ef8_image.jpg

web_3529766199_7f937b58_image.jpg

web_3529766199_c4545ba1_image.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.115 seconds