Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137826

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
So sorry sis @DOH, I thought all of us really couldn't say those here.
As what i said before Just close our eyes and ears about those comments, Just focus on good impacts for PSH :ding: :luvluv:
Don't focus on those negative comments sis :bye:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137827

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Sis@syelin88. I understand what you want to say. Just want to know what they say. For me, it was and still is a wonderful drama except the kissing part (hahaha). I watched it like 3 or 4 times coz one tend to catch on to the depth of the drama after watching it the 2nd time. We tend to see the drama and not reading the caption like the first time watching it, hehehe. My favourite episode was Episode 1. I kind of repeat that more than 5 times, LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, fgnuva, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137829

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Sis @DOH, I can't remember exactly what people don't like about 'Heirs' because I felt the so-called critics seemed to be biased. I believed because 'Heirs' was so popular they were just hating it. It was one of those dramas where viewers either loved it or hated it depending on their taste. I still can't understand why people hate it so much they are still commenting on it after two years!! For me, I watched it because of Shin Hye and I am just happy she brought out CES character really well. CES was a difficult character to act cause she wasn't a typical cheerful 18/19 year old girl but someone with lots of burdens.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, aki08, Jenzzy, avrylle19, seirazde, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137830

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Yes, U are rght sis@kiki22 PSH really brought out CES character really well, like U said CES was a difficult character (someone with lots of burdens).
PSH really could transfer to us the sadness of CES
She has done crying scenes in the heirs so many times and without trouble. :ding: So proud of her :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137838

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I love Heirs too.... Ppl always have opinions of their own... some just could not get it, some just throw stuff without much thought, some appreciates meanings conveyed, some like the dialogues... well sometimes the scriptwriter veers to something that makes you... :ohmy: what just happened! :lol:

Overall... All actors and actresses played and delivered their characters very well. I even hated Youngdo the character not the actor. :blush: for being mean spirited. :P I even have some questions on Kim Tan's character, and how much more I want Eun Sang character to unfold. I love the scenes in California shoots but some questions why even bother filming in the USA :lol:
=X

WOW... Second anniversary already for the Heirs/ the Inheritors... seems just like yesterday. :blush:
Miss the whole productions including the cute cameraman :P the actors and actresses... specially Park Shin Hye as Eunsang, her character mom too.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, aki08, Jenzzy, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137842

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
K-movie Version of Heirs Underway and Kim Eun Sook Prepping Next Drama Involving Folklore and Monsters
Posted on October 9, 2015 by ockoala

Who’s ready for another serving of Heirs? Based on the latest development news, it’s more likely than not that the whole crew will be reuniting for a shorter second go-around in Kim Eun Sook‘s version of rich kids and their love and inheritance woes. Production company Hwa & Dam Pictures, who produced the original Heirs, has inked a production contract with a Chinese studio financing company to jointly produce the K-movie version of Heirs. If this was an overseas remake then the cast would be different, but a Korean movie produced by the same production company naturally leads me to think that the point is to have the original Heirs cast back for a two hour walk down memory lane. Otherwise why bother, right? I hope to god there is a massive time jump, straight past college and into late twenties territory, if you please. The project is currently underway with an eye towards a late 2016 release in movie theaters. I don’t know if Kim Eun Sook will be involved in the Heirs K-movie, but she has upcoming KBS drama Descendants of the Sun hitting the small screen in 2016, and she’s now working on her next drama aimed at late 2016.

Kim Eun Sook’s next drama, the one after Descendants of the Sun, will also be produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures. All I know so far is that the setting is Oriental folklore and monsters, which is a loooooong way from her early days of doing melo like Lovers in Paris or soul swapping hijinks in Secret Garden. She’s currently prepping and doing research, and plans to write the script in early 2016. She’s known for her detailed research and early writing of scripts, in fact her script for DotS is completely done already and the reason that drama hasn’t aired yet is due to fully pre-producing it for simultaneous airing in China.
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137846

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Good morning /good evening everyone!

Interesting reading all the input in regards to this news and the drama. It is illuminating to see the love everyone has for this drama even after a lapse of two years. That in itself is an indication of its success due to powerful performances by the cast.

If the script shows the characters in their next phase of life .............it would make it a highly anticipated movie . Needless to say I would love to see this amazing cast again specially if CES character is written such that Shinhye gets to show varied emotions beyond what she already has in the drama........an opportunity for everyone to realize Shinhyes ability to express vast range of emotions and also for her growth as actress at the same time.

As far as I am concerned....... Shinhye's performance as CES was never in question. For me she has always delivered any role undertaken by her extremely well as per the script since her first appearance as a child actress. Her ability to show varied expressions for an one emotion with most subtle of changes is remarkable ........and that what makes watching her so great

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, aki08, Jenzzy, avrylle19, seirazde, klebis, BadBat, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137884

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Woaah, two years has passed and the Heirs is always in our heart. Happy second anniversary for the Heirs (the Inheritors). One of my favorite dramas of our beloved Shinhye starred. Let's celebrate it with happiness, joy and positivity, dear everyone! Cheers! :heartsh:

Sending you all lots of love. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137917

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
DOH wrote:
Sis@syelin88. I understand what you want to say. Just want to know what they say. For me, it was and still is a wonderful drama except the kissing part (hahaha). I watched it like 3 or 4 times coz one tend to catch on to the depth of the drama after watching it the 2nd time. We tend to see the drama and not reading the caption like the first time watching it, hehehe. My favourite episode was Episode 1. I kind of repeat that more than 5 times, LOL

I am like that too sis@DOH. I have to watch a drama 2 to 3 times before I can truly appreciate the script/lines. I did like the kissing scenes though. Esp the one in the roofdeck, and the two closet scenes. After these scenes in Heirs (Inheritors) I could not enjoy the other kissing scenes of PSH, like those in her 2014 drama. Nothing like the brusqueness of Kim Tan.
And just like you (this is funny!) i like episode 1 too and have watched it over and over... especially the scene at the hospital where he puts his arm around Eunsang and says "She's my girlfriend" and the one where he drives back to find her...
I also like the scene where they were exchanging texts and he was going out as she was coming in. And the one in the laundryline where he watches her, even patches back the band-aid, and he hangs the dreamcatcher for her.
Also where he rescues her from Wo Bin in the radio room. There are so many memorable scenes in this drama. I felt sorry it didn't win any awards. But feel happy it continues to be patronized abroad like in China and Japan. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, avrylle19

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137919

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
nu2me wrote:
This is an interesting read.... constructive and objectively speaking... I dare you :blush: ... it's another point of view well taken.

LINK....
itsbecauseiseeghosts.tumblr.com/post/130...ona-spoils-the-heirs

Cha Eun Sang, in contrast, has the opposite problem. Not so much believing that the world owes her something, but rather feeling bitter and wronged by the universe because she believes she is destined to have a bad life. Her character growth hard is not very complex or dynamic, but she does eventually develop a more mature outlook on life. Overall I really liked Eun Sang. I think Park Shin Hye does a good job here.

Honestly, I think this character got unfairly panned. She isn’t the most interesting creature in the world but I totally get why both the male leads are into her. She’s stubborn and self-sufficient and she doesn’t take their shit. Certainly she eventually succumbs to her attraction to Tan and his not-so-subtle emotional manipulation and constantly throwing himself at her. Usually literally:

...... and the last part....

In Conclusion
I don’t think I’ve probably convinced anybody who didn’t like the show that it was a worthwhile thing. That really wasn’t my intention anyway. I personally enjoyed it. I enjoyed a lot of the secondary characters and relationships. I thought a lot of the performances were poignant and powerful but I completely understand why this show got so much hate. It was enjoyable going back and re-watching it with a lot more context and discovering a) that I still enjoyed it a lot, warts and all and b) that I am allowed to like something and still criticize it and complain about its flaws.

The moral of this story is don’t drama shame yourself for enjoying something that you know is bad or that other people tell you is shit. Finding the capacity within yourself to like something is a thousand times more valuable than developing your ability to hate something. Expanding your capacity for enjoyment to encompass as broad a range of interests as possible is the secret to a happy life. That and being tolerant of others loving or hating things of their own accord. But I’m not telling anybody to turn off their brains.

Be happy and be critical. Be self-critical but don’t hate on yourself. Find yourself and id!drama and revel in your own trashiness. My trashy weakness is the The Heirs. What is yours?

credits: itsbecauseiseeghots
:luvluv:

I like the review... because I like Heirs too. I actually didn't see the so-called poor acting, cliche script etc. The dialogues seemed to be ok, considering the characters.
Setting aside the Kim Tan-Chan Eunsang part, the drama is a wonderful description of all types of heirs. It is a nice showcase of how Korean parents and children relate. I actually saw many different and certainly realistic kinds of relationships between parent and child in this drama. That's part of the reason why I have watched it.. i guess about ten times already or even more. I just stopped last March after the rumors came out and the couple admitted :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.430 seconds