Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67914

ilove heirs drama
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
admin on facebook.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salwa

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67915

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Nice editing picture by PSH DC GALL
imagebbb.jpg

October is still long to go but everyone is looking forward.
Oct is busy month to me.... weeeiiiiiiii
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, primrose, seara, iluvshinhye

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67917

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Let's all not be upset with netizen comments about Shin Hye. We know and can see for ourselves how talented Shin Hye really. She won her first award when she was only 13 for her role in Stairway to Heaven. She obtained her first lead role when she was only 16 with Heaven's Tree. She is such a versatile actress as she can play rom-com and melodramatic and serious roles. She has a whole plethora of skills. She is not only an actress but also a model, host. I mean, look at how many music shows she has hosted and look at all the music videos she's in?! Even if she does not act, Shin Hye can be rich just with her CFs since she is in so many CFs. The list goes on...but to me, the most important thing is her personality. She is so humble, conservative, and charitable. For those people who thought she was too quiet as Go Dok Mi, they obviously did not understand the depth of the show. Dramabeans did an extremely good job dissecting her character. If she had played her character any differently, I think she would not have been playing her role properly. A girl who has gone through what Go Dok Mi has gone through realistically would not be happy. Obviously. the depth of her character is to deep for those shallow viewers. All they want to see are physical interactions, but there are so many times where I find the way the main characters look at each other are much stronger than when they kiss. Shin Hye will be Korea's Audrey Hepburn. She has soo much potential. :0

Peace out!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, vertige25, primrose, seara, Angel88, manka, iluvshinhye

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67920

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Oh I really cannot wait for October to come. Have they released the synopsis of the drama yet?
For some reason whenever I watch LMH drama I always stop half way.
But with Heir, I'm pretty sure that I will watch this drama until the very end, mainly because
of Shin Hye. Maybe next year she'll be partnered with Mickey Yoochun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uji

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67924

• manka
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 252
Hi guys
i just want to add that most of the negative comments come from international fans or fangirls if you check nittizenbuzz where there is a article about what think koreans about PSH and LMH PAIRING
and you will see how happy and interested are they for this couple and how they wait for the drama :-V
and those people who write negative comments are just jelious and it is normal because PSH is amazing and they can deal with it :bingo:

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67931

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
besides those with negative comments are mostly LMH-PMY shippers...coz at the end of the negative comments they gave on ShinHye there's always a side comment like only PMY suits LMH bla.. bla..
Last Edit: 11 years 1 week ago by nzida.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67932

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Actually, I think true Minoz fans are supportive of Min Ho-Shin Hye coupling. I've seen the fanmade videos that Minoz fans have already made about Heirs. So thank you Minoz fans!

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 6 days ago #67940

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
Rough trans an excerpt from news article: www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=702505

이에 다수의 방송 관계자는 "박신혜가 '상속자'를 통해 보여 줄 새로운 모습에 대해 기대감이 크다. 박신혜가 가지고 있던 연기 내공과 그만이 가지고 있는 매력을 어필한다면, 이번 작품으로 한 층 더 성숙해지고 발전한 박신혜가 될 것 같다"고 전했다.
Official said "Park Shin Hye will show a fresh look, bigger expectation through <The Heirs>. She has charm and appeal on her acting and through the upcoming drama, she is expected to enhance to another level and more mature."

Source : tmoonsun (Yongshin FB)

bts5.jpg

bts4.jpg

heirs1.jpg

which one do you like the best? =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 6 days ago #67941

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
Anyway, let's forget about negative comments :-V i wish we can get along well with other fandom ;)
let's support HEIRS as best drama in 2013 B) :P

bts2.jpg

bts3.jpg

Attachment bts.jpg not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 6 days ago #67948

• jgslvspsh
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 116
@mandy: VERY WELL SAID :bingo:

Mandy wrote:
Hi seara
Shin Hye has always been hated by those jealous people who find it unfair that she is paired up with so many flower boys. Example, Yoona fans, SeoHyun fans (even though I don't see half the talent these 2 have compared to Shin Hye who is so versatile). I think we are immune to it by now as Shin Hye fans, but I think there are more people who love her than hate her. I mean, 16 million just saw her in Miracle Cell No 7 so she has garnered that many more fans. Also, she has been winning Popular Actress for the past 2 years at the Baeksang Awards and possibly coming back for another one this year (cross my fingers).

There will always be haters for any famous actress. The only reason she is hated is because she's famous. However, If 90%of the people love her, that is good enough. I don't care for the other 10%. Even the nicest and best person will have haters. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, vertige25, Angel88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.507 seconds