Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106286

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Jae Myung was at the scene when his father’s bones were found, working there as part of the demolition team. Jae Myung can’t act like he knows who it is, so holding back his tears, he walks away from the other men. A distance away and by himself, Jae Myung falls on his knees, crying out “Father.” He remembers his heroic and kind father and how happy he and his brother were with him.

My heart bleeds at Jae Myung's life after the sad tragedy... He was all alone trying to survive without a family like the Choi family for Dalpo... so sad.

I love the moments between grandpa and Dal Po because they smile at each other so brightly. Grandpa is so proud of his Dal Po, no matter who he is. Grandpa loves his Dal Po, no matter where he is from. That is what love and family is and I’m glad Dal Po found this grandpa after his family tragedy.

While the truth has come out that Ha Myung and Jae Myung’s dad did not run away, people still believe that he led his team into their fiery graves. The task for Jae Myung and Ha Myung will now be clearing their father’s name.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Maris, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106289

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That is true @maris.... I am mesmerized at how Park Shin Hye showed us how she can be and capable of... So thankful to the writer for giving us this irreplaceable gift of story where Shinhye can show what she's got and so much more.... I have been waiting for this kind of script all along for a korean drama which I don't get for sometime now. The teaming of PSH and LJS is perfect match for this role.

I am so happy and so thankful that I get to appreciate Shinhye's talents more.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, LukaforLove, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106290

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Yes Eve! ...........you expressed what all Shinhye's admirers are feeling right now. I honestly did not expect too much. This characterization and script is beyond what I had dreamt of once I heard of the praise of this writer director team.

LJS .....I had always liked from 2013 and Jambangee interviews etc but here he is way above in his acting. He is risen very high in my eyes as a charismatic actor. His chemistry with Shinhye is already extremely promising.

What's great about this drama is that I cannot find anything weak. All areas come out strongly.
The best part being that all across the board I see people liking it and also praising Shinhye............nothing like this to raise ones spirit...........one can always do with some happy viruses . This drama certainly provides them in abundance

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, LukaforLove

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106292

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: we are in cloud nine !

Thankful that our fav Park Shin Hye got a chance to work with writer Park Hye Ryun, the PD and Lee Jong Suk. Nothing distracting her focus.

:ding:
And since you posted @maris the ratings....
In 2 months...first time SBS primetime dramas reached double digit ratings.. Their "It's ok that's love" was the last to reached that mark. Pinocchio :pray: to increase viewership in Korea. Both the competitor dramas decreased, only Pinocchio have slight increased on its rating to 10.4%
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106313

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Pinocchio ep4 with ENG SUB.....

cr to Mohammed Sunbae
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kristen, Maris, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106315

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Show Great Harmony
Posted on Nov 20, 2014

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye starring in <Pinocchio> cast ‘sixty minute of spell’ over viewers with their great harmony. They made people mistakenly believe that the sixty minute of drama lasted for ten minute by presenting fun elements.
The third episode of SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> aired on the 19 portrayed a story of Dal Po (played by Lee Jong Suk) who became a taxi driver, and In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) who headed toward MSC broadcasting studio for her final job interview to become a reporter.
Although Dal Po was the top student in his school, he gave up going to college to financially support In Ha who wanted to become a reporter. In Ha was excited to meet her mom who works at MSC broadcasting studio as a reporter.
However, the dream of encountering her mom after ten years of separation fell apart. In Ha’s mom reprimanded her that a reporter who can’t lie like Pinocchio is not eligible to become a journalist. In Ha’s mother Song Cha Ok said “I didn’t have much time to miss you” and turned her back on In Ha.
In Ha went back to her apartment to burn all the job-related books, and Dal Po coincidentally ran into Cha Ok while looking for In Ha.
He intentionally asked Cha Ok about In Ha and she answered “She is a young puppy who has no idea about journalism” and her remark made Dal Po decide to become a reporter.
Viewers are showing great interest in future story and whether Dal Po will take off his unkempt hair to express his love to In Ha.

source: www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/25417 ;
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, kimloveeun, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106316

• irene_xxvi
[Ratings: Thurs, 11.20.14] ′Pinocchio′ Begins Catching Up to ′Mr. Back′

With the story getting more and more interesting with possible lovelines popping up, SBS′ Pinocchiosaw an increase in its ratings, stepping forward to catching up with MBC′s Mr. Back.

Mr. Back recorded 11.1 percent, still at the top of the game, but right behind it was Pinocchio, which shot up to double digits with 10.4 percent.

With both dramas having very interesting plots with amazing performances from the cast, the ratings battle is getting more and more fierce, especially with the high possibility that Pinocchio could flip the results in the coming episodes.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Mr. Back 11.2→11.1
2. SBS Pinocchio 9.4→10.4
3. KBS King′s Face 7.1→6.1

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 6.0

Photo Credit: SBS

Source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...tching-up-to-mr-back
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, Maris, kimloveeun, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106318

• irene_xxvi
Lee Jong-suk backs Park Shin-hye in ‘Pinocchio’

Actor Lee Jong-suk’s character decided to support actress Park Shin-hye’s character in becoming a news reporter in the latest episode of SBS’ popular drama “Pinocchio.”

In the third episode, aired Wednesday, Choi In-ha, played by Park, sets out for a job interview at a TV station to become a news reporter.

What excited her even more was that her biological mother, Song Cha-ok, works at the broadcaster as a successful news editor. Her mother divorced her father 13 years ago to fully devote herself to work. She has not bothered to see her daughter since then.

In the job interview, Cha-ok turned down In-ha with severe criticisms, saying she was too frank and righteous to become a news reporter. The cold-hearted mother even said that she did not have time to miss In-ha. Her dream to become a news reporter was shattered with sorrow and disappointment.

But In-ha’s uncle Choi Dal-po, played by Lee, is also anxious to see her gripped by sorrow. Having crush on In-ha, Dal-po is the adopted son of In-ha’s grandfather. She simply calls him “uncle Dal-po,” although they are the same age.

Leaving behind tearful In-ha, Dal-po goes to Cha-ok’s broadcasting station and runs into her on his way. While Cha-ok does not know Dal-po in person, he immediately recognizes her and takes the opportunity to criticize Cha-ok’s decision to turn down In-ha.

But Cha-ok is faster to scoff at him, boasting her social status and influence. She goes on, tearing down Dal-po and In-ha as ignorant people who are clueless about the brutal world of news reporting.

An enraged Dal-po strikes back, declaring they would meet again as news reporters.

After returning home, Dal-po sees In-ha burning her books and study guides on journalism. He grabs In-ha by her wrists and asks her not to give up her dream to become a righteous news reporter. Then he vows that he, too, will become a news reporter.

The next and fourth episode of “Pinocchio” is expected to unravel more plight and romance of the two aspiring journalists.

“Pinocchio” is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411201753548567533_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106319

• irene_xxvi
"Pinocchio" sets record

SBS drama "Pinocchio" succeeded in breaking a two-digit record.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Pinocchio" rated 10.4%. This is 1.0% more than the previous episode.

Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) and Choi In-ha (Park Shin-hye) applied for YGN. They got to the final rounds and debated about a fire that happened 13 years ago, which Dal-po's father centered in.

Dal-po suffered from the news that his father's remains were found from the site.

Meanwhile, MBC "Mister Baek" rated 11.1% and KBS 2TV "The King's Face" rated 6.1%.

Source : Herald corp
Credit : Hancinema
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106321

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Shin Hye expression is so cute in episode 4.
among cute scenes
18354101_71fd9309.jpg

1938354101_1cdb8e31.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.600 seconds