Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106596

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
[TV Report = Cho Hye-ryun News] 'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye's cold wind blowing briskly way to work this look was captured.

Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye is SBS drama 'Pinocchio' individual minimum dalpo, choein down by being decomposed in hot-rolled (Park Hye-ryeon screenplay, director Su-won Jo).

Published 24 days filming Photo genus has the appearance of Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye goes to work as a snooty look after him contained. Lee Jong-seok is colder than usual, and may differ for the Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye is angry ignore the ego produces curiosity I want what happened between then two people look like.

B3Kh7cDIUAEnG7o.png

These extremes of the two men in the picture has become a fashion, too eye-catching way to work together. Lee Jong-seok completed his freshman social work professionals to the fashion of wearing a backpack with black suits are dressed neatly. On the other hand, Park Shin Hye Casual stimulates curiosity is followed throughout the Park Sihoo a padded hood that covers the whole body tee.

This is up to each dalpo and look under the heading choein to his work, extremes of fashion as work reveals the changed circumstances of the two men. Especially in the last four times the maximum dalpo final discussion after the interview I learned the death of his father E. unfair that the maximum reduction Pinocchio syndrome, for the future of storytelling been known to awaken their minds on the latest dalpo to choein through this event the interest is increasing.

'Pinocchio' Brand said, "In this week shows that the situation will be reversed and the reduction of dalpo damgil. In addition, last week, the transformation of urban workers Makeover handsome as you please knock dalpo love and attention are you going to get drawn too thrilling interest," said said.

Youth of the men and women who live in the false name of growth lies Melo 'Pinocchio' is every week, will be broadcast Thursday night at 10 o'clock.

Cho Hye-ryun reporters This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. / Photo: H. child queue (IHQ) available

cr to Daum

******sorry for the 'not so clear' google translate :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106597

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Sharing the new photos of Pinocchio...

B3KfQVRCEAAtp1e.jpg

B3KfQWBCMAIABQJ.jpg

B3KfQVhCAAAZGTb.jpg

B3Kn__hIQAAoZzF.jpg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106601

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359

Pinocchio (피노키오)MV Part2 Sorrow

cr to haesong225
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106603

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Episode 5 Preview

source: hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/103422956502/episode-5-preview and goo.gl/sW6kQU

Now I get it why the title's like that :D about LJS revealing PSH's syndrome to everyone in the final testing room :touched :S :1 :1 =X =D
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106604

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
image_2014-11-24.jpg

Pinocchio syndrome really exist?

Mizuki recent SBS drama "Pinocchio" actress Choi Inha (Park Shin Hye ornaments) are suffering from Pinocchio syndrome attracted the attention of netizens, Pinocchio syndrome really exist in real life it?

"Pinocchio" production team, said:. "In the drama, Pinocchio syndrome is set to a lie will be hiccups, until he corrected the lies, otherwise it will not stop hiccups understood from the literal meaning of the words, Pinocchio syndrome is a congenital disease, and can not be cured because the lie will not stop hiccups, so there are many difficulties in life and employment. "

And in fact, as we understand the reality of the Pinocchio syndrome does exist, but the symptoms are completely different. Pinocchio syndrome is also known as laughing phobia (geloto phobia), is a psychological term, was discovered and named by German Michael Titze in 1996, which stems gelos in Greek stands for "laugh" and phobia representative "fear", put together the word on behalf of the "right to be laughing fear."

Pinocchio syndrome patients once felt to be ridiculed on guard, like a dangerous animal can not escape the fear was muscle tension, body stupor, as if immediately become a puppet. Before re-entering the next social event, is the fear of those who may feel uneasy laugh, laugh may be expected to occur worried afraid.

cr to Chinese allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106606

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Pinocchio scores over 10 percent in TV ratings

Pinocchio1_2014-11-24.jpg

Mr. Baek has some stiff competition! The story line of Pinocchio is heating up, and the ratings are showing it.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's love story is just beginning, and 10.4% of the viewing audience tuned in to episode 4 on Thursday, according to AGB Nielsen Ratings. The SBS series is gaining on MBC's Mr. Baek, which reportedly had 11.1% at first place. Third place went to KBS's The King's Face with 6.1%.

Last week, viewers were optimistic that Pinocchio was a hit in the making. The series shares the same writer, director, and leading actor (Lee Jong Suk) as I Hear Your Voice.

Episode 4 was about the two main characters, In Na and Dal Po, deciding to embark on careers in the news reporting field. They come up against tough competition to make the cut.

cr to Drama Fever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106607

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Jenzzy wrote:
image_2014-11-24.jpg

Pinocchio syndrome really exist?

Mizuki recent SBS drama "Pinocchio" actress Choi Inha (Park Shin Hye ornaments) are suffering from Pinocchio syndrome attracted the attention of netizens, Pinocchio syndrome really exist in real life it?

"Pinocchio" production team, said:. "In the drama, Pinocchio syndrome is set to a lie will be hiccups, until he corrected the lies, otherwise it will not stop hiccups understood from the literal meaning of the words, Pinocchio syndrome is a congenital disease, and can not be cured because the lie will not stop hiccups, so there are many difficulties in life and employment. "

And in fact, as we understand the reality of the Pinocchio syndrome does exist, but the symptoms are completely different. Pinocchio syndrome is also known as laughing phobia (geloto phobia), is a psychological term, was discovered and named by German Michael Titze in 1996, which stems gelos in Greek stands for "laugh" and phobia representative "fear", put together the word on behalf of the "right to be laughing fear."

Pinocchio syndrome patients once felt to be ridiculed on guard, like a dangerous animal can not escape the fear was muscle tension, body stupor, as if immediately become a puppet. Before re-entering the next social event, is the fear of those who may feel uneasy laugh, laugh may be expected to occur worried afraid.

cr to Chinese allkpop

Lol I laugh all the time, so that means I am afraid all the time? Loool :D :D :D :D :D :-V :-V :-V :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106608

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
@prettycool i am glad that netizens are doing a lot of research on anything about Pinocchio :)
one thing is certain....Pinocchio is much talked about these days....and we are just in the 4th episode

Waiting for it to soar higher in the weeks to come!!!

Pinocchio fighting!!! :)

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106609

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Tutorial on how to lick your finger :D :D :D

cr to cujr(달빛
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106611

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
51672-278943.jpg

51672-278942.jpg

Recently, SBS TV new drama (Wednesday and Thursday drama broadcast) "Pinocchio" support crew in order to thank the audience, especially disclosed studio photos.

The photographs in the open, "Pinocchio" starring Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Yu-bi revealing smile. Four smiling as if vitamin nutrients, bring vitality to the people, but also to feel the scene harmonious atmosphere.

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin Hye assumed the same position, with each other in the eye, smile. They showed a couple have full atmosphere, people are moving. They also sit down with the body curled up together, this image is also very funny. "Pinocchio" crew said the two rely on the wall squatting posture is very cute, can not be shot down as a souvenir.

In addition, Lee Jong-suk to Byun Hee-bong like a baby to attract attention. Lee Jong-suk has been around to take care Byun Hee-bong, both father and son drama played very understanding, people can not help but smile. Byun Hee-bong also smiled at Lee Jong-suk.

"Pinocchio" crew has been supportive and thanked the audience favorite TV shows, saying, "Thank you very beginning, from the first episode of our attention and support by the support of the audience, the actors and our staff are very hard in the shooting."

Crew also said that "Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Yu-bi four protagonists show youthful vigor and hope, make the scene even more bright and more enjoyable for all of us to bring the power. We have been very pleasant to shoot. I hope you continue to be able to love a lot of "Pinocchio". "

"Pinocchio" tells the story of the man with the pseudonym of life and not be lying between the woman will be the evening of November 26 Demand 10. Shankai Cheng / text copyright Korea satellite network prohibited reproduced

cr to Korea Star Daily
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.034 seconds