Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106628

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
New pictures from Pinocchio showed Ahn Chansoo 'lording' over Dalpo.... perhaps knowing that as a rookie reporter Dalpo needs informations from the police about a case he is pursuing?

I can't stop laughing at the behinds shot especially Dalpo's. Awkward :lol: :P

Hmm In Ha's coat means something.... oh the seriousness of their faces !
Thank you @irene and @prettycool for giving us more updates.
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sue5474, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106631

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Are Lee Jong Suk and Lee Joo Seung Best Friends?

[by Sora Ghim] Lee Jong Suk is reunited with an unexpected person. On the upcoming episode of SBS drama ‘Pinocchio,’ Lee Jong Suk is seen with his high school rival, Lee Joo Seung.

In the released still cuts, Lee Jong Suk is seen in front of a police station in a headlock by Lee Joo Seung. The two rivals seemed like best friends, raising curiosity as to the situation. In particular, the height difference between the two brought laughter as Lee Jong Suk is seen bending his knees to match heights.

Viewers wonder what happened between these two and what brought on this reunion. This is their first time meeting after 7 years, but were they close friends before to greet each other with a headlock? In addition, why is Lee Jong Suk at a police station?

Meanwhile, these questions will all be answered in the next episode of ‘Pinocchio’ to be aired on November 26. (photo by IHQ)

source: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. at soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106632

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
‘Pinocchio’ Sold in China for Price 8 Times More than ‘You Who Came From the Stars’

Pinocchio has been sold in China for the highest export price yet.

The production team of SBS’s drama Pinocchio announced on November 24 that China’s streaming portal site Youku Tudou has bought the drama for $280,000 per episode.

This not only tops the highest export price previously set by SBS’s My Lovely Girl, which was sold for $200,000 per episode, it is eight times more expensive than the SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars, which was sold for $35,000 per episode.

Following its record of setting the highest export price in China, Pinocchio has become the most searched word on various portal sites in China.

The reason behind China’s favorable response to the drama seems to come from writer Park Ji Ryun’s experienced writing on dealing with the weight of words expressed through the romance between a man and his enemy’s daughter, strong production that perforates through the topic, and the casting members’ vivid and free acting abilities within that frame.

About this, the production team of Pinocchio stated, “The response from China and other overseas countries have been getting hotter and hotter,” adding, “We will return thanks to the viewers in and out of Korea by presenting a higher quality drama.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi is about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. It will air the fifth episode on November 26 at 10PM (KST) through SBS.

Photo credit: iHQ

Source:mwave/enewsworld
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106635

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
One more read.... about the ending of episode 4

It shows how much his family’s tragedy has shaped him and how emotionally devastated he is at the end of ep 4 for him to lash out the way he does at In Ha. Nothing less would ever get him to snap. I mean, his utter breakdown at the end (and man, as always, LJS breaks so beautifully) is almost unnecessary to show how devastated he is because nothing else other than total tragedy would get him to lash against In Ha.

But I think it was necessary, not just because he is human and to be so self-denying all the time has got to be exhausting, anyone would eventually break. I think it was necessary because In Ha is so used to his care and support that she, while appreciating him as a good person, does take him for granted (which is completely understandable) and his outburst, which is basically taking his support away, is a sort of a wake-up call - not just because it can make her realize how much he normally does for her and goes along with her, but because it makes him somewhat unpredictable and someone to figure out, not just steady-as-rock background. I really do think it’s not (just) his snazzy duds or haircut, not even the fact that he can show his brains openly now, or the fact that Clueless Dad unwittingly keeps putting ideas into In Ha’s head. It’s the fact that he is someone In Ha doesn’t know as well as she thinks she does.

Cr dangermousie

Nicely put. :)

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106636

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hoping to see these tandem again.... They are a funny team

New pictures for the coming eps...

In Ha sad and with teary eyes :(

Dalpo worried :ohmy:

Oh dear... His lips is my destruction :P so soft and "unmessed" :lol: :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106637

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
We had fun watching them grow.... moved to Seoul ...from

to the upcoming conflicts .....?

Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106638

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
SBS, as expected, is going to be harder to openly get streaming sites including you tube videos on Pinocchio.

and the notice was "Starting Dec.1,2014 SBS TV program contents in Korea youtube will not be provided". Am I going to continue to hope for their official site to continue feeding us?!

does this have anything to do with the clamor and popularity of Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk and Pinocchio? meaning money in terms of distribution. oh well, can't blame them.

cr to rightful owner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106639

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It is quite possible that SBS may include Pinocchio (unfinish) in their year end drama awards.
they did that in 'secret garden' in 2010.

let's see happy bts pictures...from the Choi family.

post 8888
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106640

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hmm will it be an advantage for Pinocchio to be included in this years drama awards?....too many competitions! :)
sis @nu2me....Man from the Stars will be one tight competitor....it's not that I'm losing confidence in Pinocchio :)
I know that it'll fly.....I hope their agencies would protect their stars with regards to these things....just my thought :heartsh:

Sharing more photos from Pinocchio....

2di1x81.jpg

314v668.jpg

nzhisz.jpg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #106645

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Helloooo guys :-V
ooohhh alot of posts am lost again :S
sorry haven't enough of time to read all the updates will check them later ;)

i just want to share our new OST Pinocchio MV :lol:
enjoy watching :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.062 seconds