Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96272

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello my dears :)
Hi@mana, don't let those ppl to dampen ur mood. That is precisely their point for others to be negative.... For me, they are hopeless n have sorry life.

Let us celebrate that we will be able to watch Park Shin Hye on screen soon !
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96273

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to return to the small screen alongside Park Shin Hye in the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs mini-series 'Pinocchio'!

His agency Wellmade Ent. rep stated on the 12th, "Lee Jong Suk will play the role of reporter Choi Dahl Po in the production." This means Lee Jong Suk will be reuniting with 'I Hear Your Voice's PD Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun who have teamed up again for the upcoming drama.

'Pinocchio' centers around a group of local news reporters in their twenties who are just starting out in the field.

The drama is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' in November!
cr Allkpop

And a recap.....
On 3 September, Park Shin Hye has been confirmed to star in the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs mini-series 'Pinocchio'!

After being in talks and working out the details, Her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment rep revealed today, "Park Shin Hye has been confirmed for the female lead role as Choi In Ha in SBS' 'Pinocchio'."

cr to rightful owner
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96274

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
:1 haters never win
I just think thats true
about life
Because negative energy
Costs in the end =X

They are just jealous for our princess :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96275

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

:luvluv:

cr to rightful owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deswinsyah, Maris, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96276

• Deswinsyah
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
What haters ??? Which page tell bad about our princess ? I want to know it.. Can anyone tell me ?? I become curious,,,
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96277

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Following Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to join the cast of SBS” upcoming drama “Pinocchio”.

Wellmade Ent announced on September 12th that Lee Jong Suk will take the role of Choi Dal Po who is a social affairs reporter in the drama. A rep from SBS said,”Lee Jong Suk is an actor who we have had in mind to play as Choi Dal Po for a long time, has finally decided to join the cast. We”re looking forward to another birth of a splendid work through Lee Jong Suk”s growth in his acting”.
cr ohkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96278

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
Ohh Lee jong suk fb page,
All kpop! I read all those
Comments too
But mostly is positive
no worries!! Ignore them
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Deswinsyah, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96279

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Let's recap....
Park Shin Hye”s agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, has confirmd that she has signed on for the leading role in the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

The actress will play Choi In Ha, a 20-something rookie reporter who covers local news. Choi In Ha suffers from the very embarrassing “Pinocchio syndrome.” If you don”t remember the children”s story, Pinocchio”s problem was that he could not tell a lie. Every time he did his nose grew longer and everyone knew he was lying. Choi In Ha”s Pinocchio syndrome takes the form of hiccups. Every time she lies, she begins to hiccup. That may have been why she became a journalist, as reporters are dedicated to searching for the truth.

According to her agency, Park Shin Hye was motivated to take the role of Choi In Ha because of the character”s sincere and forthright personality.

It”s also possible that Park Shin Hye saw herself in the character. Park Hye Reon, who wrote “I Hear Your Voice” was said to have written “Pinocchio” specifically with Park Shin Hye in mind. Both the director Jo Soo Won, who directed “I Hear Your Voice,” and the producer Hwang Ki Young were eager to have Park play the role.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deswinsyah, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96280

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
so many ideas keep floating in my dreams... :lol:
possible "Running Man" guesting to promote "Pinocchio". RM loves Park Shin Hye :kiss: and if their schedule permits, first time for Lee Jong Suk.

How about Lee Bo Young and, Kim Woo Bin cameo in "Pinocchio", this is way possible because of their line of work as young reporters. :P I will scream with excitement if this happens! :luvluv:

The surprise kiss at the crucial moment to stop the hiccup. I :pray: this will be something to remember. :blush:

cr: to rightful owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96281

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
let's go back in time... for when PSH and LJS were younger.... real young ;)

They are sooo cute, I melt looking at these two. I would have paired them (if I'm the parents) when they were toddlers still.... :pinch: ok don't mind me.... i'm going bonkers with excitement.

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.973 seconds