Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96282

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hmm looking at the picture... did SBS have them in mind while they sat close-by? I love that thought.

cr: to owner
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me. Reason: A at to in
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96283

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The confirmed casts of "Pinocchio"

hmm, I see only 2 ladies and mostly men.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96284

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lee Jong Suk vs Park Shin Hye for Pinocchio

image_2014-09-12-3.jpg

The leading couple for upcoming SBS’ new drama Pinocchio is settle. It’s Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

They are both young, popular and surely Korean leading actors today.

Sounds like a perfect pairing and we will see whether they able to build a strong chemistry later.

Pinocchio comes from writer Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won who were the same people behind hit drama I Hear Your Voice which sent Lee Jong Suk into stardom. So no wonder that he collaborates again with that team.

How about the story ?

Pinocchio is the story of some young people working as reporters in broadcasting company and how they chase the truth.

And surely, we will anticipate probably a lot of bickering and also romance beside some revealing truth.

We certainly can feel I Hear Your Voice’s vibe here.

My Note: Good morning/ Good evening everyone!
Great to see all the posts and updates.........
Eve......I think you might have a point there......the writer must have been inspired by watching them together in SBS into writing them in the lead roles. I still remember LJS's glances and their bows to each other on the stage. :) :lol:
It's wonderful to see everyone excited and the thread buzzing . Hate to leave but will try to join later....long day today. :(

:bye:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96287

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hmm I'm gonna miss u but hope to see u later sis Maris. :)

I read this comment from cr:07160914 and it caught my interest.... it was well said and full of meaning, easy to grasp...

"Pinocchio is about a group of society reporters who chases after the truth. it is a youth melodrama about a group of youth who spend all their time together as though they were fighting a war, and how their feelings changes and blends into an exciting time together".
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me. Reason: spell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96288

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin-Hye - Choi In-Ha
Lee Jong-Suk - Choi Dal-Po
Kim Young-Kwang - Seo Bum-Jo
Lee Yoo-Bi - Cha Hye-Seung

I think the casts of Pinocchio will have a good time and good teamwork. They pretty much have met each other..... well the other actor, Young Kwang is new to Shin Hye. Oh and actress Yoo-bi maybe the first time to meet Yong Suk.
:shy:

Yong Suk has recently worked with Director Jo Soo-Won and, the screenwriter Park Hye-Ryun together in SBS drama "I Can Hear Your Voice." (2013)
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96289

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Heyyy @eve you are doing Well my friend ;)
Thanks for the updates We are all excited to see how PSH will be with her new cast :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96290

• Maris
Newsroom drama Pinocchio secures rookie reporter cast
by girlfriday | September 12, 2014

image_2014-09-12-4.jpg

We’ve finally got a lineup for upcoming SBS newsroom drama Pinocchio, and there aren’t any big surprises or shakeups. Park Shin-hye (Heirs) was first to confirm the offer, and now Lee Jong-seok (Doctor Stranger), Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book), and Kim Young-kwang (Plus Nine Boys) have officially signed on. Of course I’M terribly excited that Lee Jong-seok will be reuniting with I Hear Your Voice’s writer-director team, because I miss the warm fuzzies that that drama made me feel. Where are you, warm fuzzies of dramaland? Won’t you return to me?

The drama stars a foursome of bright-eyed, bushy-tailed rookie broadcast reporters at the city news desk, and will be a coming-of-age story about launching themselves into their first real-world social battleground in their twenties. They’ll basically spend every waking moment together because they have to work around the clock, and naturally, hijinks and romance will come to pass.

Park Shin-hye plays the heroine who suffers from a form of Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she tells a lie. For some odd reason she chooses to be a news reporter because of this, likely because she’s idealistic enough to think she won’t ever have to lie on the job.

Lee Jong-seok plays a young reporter who’s been working at the news desk for a year. He’s tall and good-looking (well duh), but his shabby appearance — rundown clothes, bowl-cut hair (ack!) — hides all his good features and nobody gives him a second glance. But he’s eloquent and has an especially sharp memory, and just needs the right grooming and cultivating to put his best foot forward.

Kim Young-kwang plays a chaebol heir with a sunny disposition
, who’s never once had to live like a commoner while growing up. He spent a year working at a fashion magazine and quit, and tries his hand at broadcast news instead. Unlike the hero, he’ll be the kind of well-dressed, confident, handsome man to turn heads everywhere he goes.

Lee Yubi plays an ex-sasaeng-fan (in her high school and college days) who turns her idol fangirl know-how into useful skills as a reporter. She’s described ::angry: as timid but extremely dogged, which sounds contradictory and yet perfect to describe a rabid fan.

The cast also includes Lee Pil-mo (Emergency Couple), Byun Hee-bong (Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit), Kang Shin-il (God’s Gift–14 Days), and I Hear Your Voice’s hilarious judge Kim Kwang-kyu, and Gap-dong’s Jung In-ki who are both reuniting with the PD.

Pinocchio follows She’s So Lovable on Wednesdays and Thursdays in November. Whoo!

Credit : Dramabeans

My Note: Eve.......as you can see I could not resist dropping in..... :lol: ........unexpected treat this little gift of time!

"Bowl cut hair( ack)"........echo that most heartedly! The only hairstyle that I just cannot tolerate irrespective of wether it's the male or female actor.......shabby appearance is fine....reminds me of the character'Colombo'......anyone?. Maybe LJS can change my opinion. :blink: :dry: :ohmy:

Another thing to note is the surname Choi shared by both leads......uncle- niece connection that we hear about? Does this mean "Choi Couple" as one of the names we'llsee coined around as someone mentioned..........
What else?......jam couple from Jambangee?, JungHye couple?, Sukshin couple?

I keep hearing good comments about the writer, director and their drama IHYV. Makes me feel optimistic about this one too........a feel good warm drama that touches the soul? I am all for it to begin with Shinhye and LJS in the centre of the things........what else does one want?....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Deswinsyah, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96291

• Maris
image_2014-09-12-5.jpg

Heartstrings (Sarang, Gyuwon, Boun) reunion. Se Mi's cheering for Pinocchio. Sweet friendship..

이얼마만의 조합이던가 사춘기 소녀들이었는데 마음은 쭉 그럽시다 추억 돋는
#넌내게반했어 #사랑선배 #이규원 #차보운 #피노키오 #화이팅
cr: susemee via jennbee.....thanks! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, Angel88, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96292

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Am i missing a lot here? There were 24 posts, pictures and articles to read when i arrived home!!! :)
Thank you all for the updates....took me almost an hour to read all of them...soo happy :wahaha :piggyrabbit
I still couldn't picture in my mind what to expect in this drama....but if there's one thing i want to know is....
What hair will Shin Hye sport this time LOL sorry.....it's so shallow ;) :) :P :unsure: :dry:
She's done hair with bangs, short hair, curly hair, shoulder length hair and straight hair hmmm how is your hair gonna be this time shin Hye???? oh i hope you don't cut it too short :) I just love your hair the way it is :superkiss: :kiss1: :heartsh:

Here is a cute pic of #PSH #LJS

BxTFhoACUAEnzuz.jpg-large.jpeg

BxTFhqwCMAA2hum.jpg-large.jpeg

cr to the owner

Are we seeing a good chemistry here???
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #96297

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk Confirmed To Star In 'Pinocchio' Alongside Park Shin Hye
BY Chin D | Sep 12, 2014 07:03 AM EDT

Actor Lee Jong Suk will be making his small screen comeback soon!

After the success of his drama "Doctor Stranger," Lee Jong Suk is set to make a comeback through the highly-anticipated SBS drama "Pinocchio," in which he will star alongside Hallyu actress Park Shin Hye.

A representative from Wellmade Entertainment shared, "Lee Jong Suk confirms his role as Dal Po in the drama 'Pinocchio.' Even while he was filming his previous drama, he received a lot of calls from the director and writer of this drama. According to them, they planned the character with Lee Jong Suk in mind."

In addition, "Lee Jong Suk is honored to be able to work again with such a great production team, and we hope everyone would look forward to his new project."

Likewise, a representative from SBS said, "We've had Lee Jong Suk in mind since the beginning, and he has finally decided on taking the character. We are excited about Lee Jong Suk's involvement in this production, and we look forward to his portrayal."

This drama marks a reunion between director Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun, the team behind Lee Jong Suk's breakthrough project "I Hear Your Voice," as well as Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk since their modelling stint for "Jambangee."

"Pinocchio" is about local news reporters in their twenties who are trying to make a mark in the field. The drama is scheduled to air on November after the conclusion of "My Lovely Girl."
cr: dramabeans
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, mana ^-^, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.995 seconds