Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107519

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359

[BTS] Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye Filming Pinocchio

cr to IG

Something might happen?? Aiiiissshhhh!!! :D :D :luvluv: :luvluv: :bingo: :bingo: :willing :willing :touched :touched

cr to owner
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by prettycool610.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107528

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah....
Did you nee the figures...? Pinocchio's popularity is exploding in China!
Pinocchio's total # of views in China:
Youku: 148,445,814
Tudou: 49,028,739
TOTAL: 197,475,047
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107529

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Just reading Hitoritabi translations on netizens comments made....

Total comments: 501

(+2336, -430) Pinocchio is really captivatingㅠㅜ

(+1766, -334) The writing, direction and background music goes without saying, but more than anything, the main and supporting actors produced amazing performances… it’s been a long time but this is a drama I have to watch live

(+1763, -418) Oh yay!!! Truthfully I was worried about the ratings but of course it went up!! From the bottom of my heart, when is next week going to comeㅠㅠ

(+1615, -331) Not a single scene can be cut, not a single scene that makes you feel bored… really interesting

(+836, -176) Of course it’s good to get 1st place… it’s a pity about the ratings, I hope it will explode upwards soon~ anyways congratulations!

(+252, -47) If Pinocchio or Mr Back came out last year, then they would have gotten over 20% easily, what a pityㅠㅠㅠ

(+223, -50) Super engaging! Now let’s continue rising up in ratings!

(+209, -51) Wow~~ Let’s go up higher and higher! For a drama that is so well made, more people should be watching it

(+201, -55) It should go up even more, so interesting

(+221, -78) No, why is Pinocchio’s ratings only this? I am so surprised. It should be around 15% at least; I would even say it can go up to 20%… Anyway, let’s look forward to next week when the ratings gap should be even wider. Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jo Sooo Won, Park Hye Ryun, fighting!!!!!

(+193, -55) Such an interesting drama. Hope the ratings will continue going up.

(+207, -70) Handsome Lee Jong Suk, natural beauty Park Shin Hye, their chemistry is really no joke!

(+177, -45) This drama is really interesting in that it reveals the truth about the reporters in our country
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107537

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
A repost from Allkpop...
Eps 5 and 6 aired earlier this week. The drama gets more and more interesting as it takes us deeper into the news world and takes Dalpo and Jae Myeong further along their goal in avenging their father.

Apologies for the delayed review, I was busy stuffing my face with food and then recovering from a food coma afterwards (thanks to Thanksgiving). While rolling around on my stuffed tummy, I did watch 'Pinocchio' episode five and six and unsurprisingly I was pretty entertained for my Thanksgiving.

Before we get into the fluff, let's talk about the darker side of these two episodes, governed by the two brothers Dal Po and Ji Myeong. I like that Dal Po's progress in the news world is often paralleled to his brother's progress into very-bad-decisions territory. We have many moments, particularly in episode five, where the drama cuts the brothers' scenes back to back so we can clearly see how they both are dealing with the official loss of their father differently. While Dal Po is determined to tell his father's unjust story to the world, Ji Myeong is out for cold-blooded revenge.

It's a sad parallel, and it makes you think of what could have been. Dal Po and Ji Myeong are evidently kind souls deep down, from Dal Po taking on the blame for an elderly stranger who crashed into a truck, to Ji Myeong forgiving said stranger for damaging the bumper of that said truck. But while Dal Po was fortunate enough to grow up with a loving, adoptive family, and also knows about his older brother being alive, Ji Myung thinks he's completely alone in this cruel world--and loneliness can sometimes make you go insane. As a result, while Dal Po found a healthier way to find closure, Ji Myung is finding his via murder, and we know that's not gonna end well.

The drama continues to have its quirky moments executed by its quirky cast of characters. In Ha continues to be adorable as she struggles with her job hunt and her feelings for Dal Po. It's also fun seeing Bum Jo's bewilderment at the tough news world and Yoo Rae's constant attempt not to cry at her job. They're all miserable, but there's something endearing about how hard they're working, fumbling, and failing as young adults in their early-20s trying to figure things out.

Speaking of the news world, I love that we got to see way more of it, especially in episode six! It was interesting seeing our characters out in the field, clamoring for a story and working with their demanding bosses. The competition between YGN and MSC is exciting and makes me more eager for the next 'Pinocchio' episode than I've ever been. I'm personally rooting for In Ha to win this news battle round for MSC. I want her to prove to both her mom and Dal Po that she's capable of being a reporter, and that her Pinocchio syndrome is her strength rather than her weakness. I trust her to do her best to tell the most honest story. Anyone else with me? Go In Ha, go!

LINK. Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107540

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
more BTS pics....

B3rwVTkCAAAjM2x.jpg

B3rwVTlCMAE3lPv.jpg

B3rqZzYCYAE42Uj.jpg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107554

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Happy birthday In Ha.....you are so cute :)

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107557

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
hey guys just saw this looool it's so funny a new way to take revenge :D :D
Be careful :)

10290664_308595689329001_5690878076173405977_n.jpg

Cr to owner
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107561

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Another BTS

cr key9053
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107562

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Oh my... the frustrations of not getting any tidbits to make the news....
Btw.... I was laughing so much at how Beomjo narrates his life! I shouldn't laugh but his expressions are too funny to ignore. :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107573

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
MSC VS YGN who is the winner ???? :bingo:

pizap.com14173694355462.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.025 seconds