Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107577

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
"Nagging Suspicion".....
I love the challenge of hmmm what did the writer mean by that.....

I got an excellent explanation from Pienocchio... thank you !
A repost ......
:heartsh:
Bits and pieces of the truth are scattered about like pieces of a puzzle and that truth is never revealed to us as a whole. When what we have found isn’t the truth, then the truth send us a very small, and insignificant signal. The signal is none other than our nagging suspicion. A small piece of the puzzle that seems ill-fitting to the perfect looking truth the nagging suspicion.

What you see isn’t everything.”

They seem to highlight the word “nagging suspicion,” which Chan Soo briefly mentioned earlier on the episode when he said he had a “feeling” that something was off with the container case; foreshadowing the “ahjumma” case. The two teams were chasing the same report to make it in time for the live broadcast. Dalpo team passionately chased after the CCTV video because it seems it was the only thing the sunbae reporter wanted. While on the other hand, Bum Jo and In Ha were discussing what they should report to the sunbae, and as Bum Jo said, they could say whatever with what they have and create a story out of it because they don’t have the CCTV footage. In Ha, who is a Pinocchio, can’t physically lie without people knowing, she had what Dalpo called the “nagging suspicion.” She had many things about the incident that she couldn’t explain, so instead of overlooking for the questions, she try to find the answers to them.

Just like 8 years ago when In Ha said during the ‘cheating’ incident, that what her classmates believe in are “not evidence, that’s speculation;” I wonder if those words from In Ha stuck with Chan Soo, that’s why he became a detective who doesn’t overlook the ‘strange’ evidence as well, such as the phone turning on and off strangely in crowded places.

The writing is genius, I’m anticipating the truth. As a fan of mystery novel authors, such as Agatha Christie, Conan Doyle and even the manga Detective Conan from a young age, I enjoy the suspense this drama is giving us greatly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, narjess89, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107578

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
A look back at how Dalpo in spite of his furious screaming wider eyes for emphasis.... He really is a softy when it comes to InHa. She can restrain him no problem LOL

His Omma can not make him wake up... but with the sound of InHa's voice he would get up quickly
:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107579

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk Bts pictures...

cr as tagged.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107581

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
BTS clearer picture

cr DC

I was trying to guess if the guy is Jae Myeung... :pinch: they were shaking hands

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107582

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Bts -Shinhye and Jongsuk
This was previously shown
cr as tagged.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107584

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
3542389589_3de5e037_IMG_20141201_084120.jpg

'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye duck walk intelligence operations have been released.

SBS drama 'Pinocchio' (a play Park Hye-ryeon / director Su-won Jo) unveiled the steel side containing the figure of December 01, the maximum reduction to exit out of the police station without an apprentice reporters around (Park Shin Hye minutes).

Public photos genus cuts are contained in this form and the duck walk at the police station. She is walking on ice, started moaning seemed a duck sitting squatted on the floor, turned out punggyeo this cute and comical in appearance also produce self a laugh.

At the same time raises the question of the winning run around acting like a cut. She is struggling hem shut lean as possible without breathless body in order to escape the police station wear, it looks like it attracted her questions about what's going on.

In particular, in the photo there are images of other probationary reporters gathered to share stories Behind look of cuts contained dalpo (Lee Jong-seok minutes) eye-catching they've also included. This cuts the interest has been focused on the reasons for naseoryeo alone without noticing the police mingle with other probation reporters.

Park Shin Hye received the okay to just once a thick padding to present a bunch of busy ungkeurin while wearing a diving duck foot jumper is not easy, even gotta cut perfectly possessed the unique comic facial expressions and gestures. Park Shin Hye with the perfect hiccup came out so bright and confident and charming, this scene not too long, laughter and fun to collect any expectations.

'Pinocchio' Brand said, "In that 7-8 times a week broadcast YGN of dalpo-cuts of origin and MSC - the pan-pair competition and camaraderie will unfold more fun reporters active phase is mixed," said ", as well as dalpo-cuts - Pan Article strange mixed feelings airflow and knock am going to ask love and look forward to the future, 'Pinocchio' commitment to create more viewers, "he said.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-seok - Park Shin Hye - Kim Young-kwang - why rain 'Pinocchio' starring are growing every week as a youth melodrama of a man lies with a woman who lives by a false name, will be broadcast through Thursday 22:00 SBS (Photo: H. child. queue (IHQ) provided)

cr Daum

******Thanks to google translate....message getting through :)
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107610

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sis Jenzy,
thank you for G translations.
Even some sound weird, I think I can understand a bit.
Shin Hye was laughing and crying at same time...hehehe

2040556569_2cf31c37.png
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107615

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
LJS BTS FIlming Pinocchio

ctto

His nose? Is it bleeding? Or maybe its runny? Cause of the cold weather? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107623

• irene_xxvi
Still photos of next two episodes of ‘Pinocchio’ revealed
December 1, 2014

Still photos of actress Park Shin-hye were revealed on Monday, offering a peek at the next episode of “Pinocchio.”

The still photos of the SBS rom-com show Choi In-ha (Park) engrossed in “cop shopping,” a typical Korean cub reporter’s mission to fish for news by visiting police stations. The comically serious look on In-ha’s face heralds the upcoming news coverage competition among the junior reporters.

In the photos, In-ha tries to sneak out of the police station without being noticed by the police officers and the junior reporters from rival news agencies. Among her rival reporters is Choi Dal-po, played by Lee Jong-suk.

In the upcoming seventh and eighth episodes, the Wednesday-Thursday drama will focus on the intensifying competition and friendship between In-ha, Dal-po and the two other lead characters, Seo Beom-jo (Kim Young-kwang) and Yoon Yoo-rae (Lee Yu-bi).

cr: kpopherald
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107627

• irene_xxvi
CPI: Content Power Index (News Subscription & Direct Search) Rankings
for the Third Week of November (2014.11.17 - 2014.11.23)

No.1: Misaeng (tvN) = 302.7
No.2: Pinocchio (SBS) = 244.2
No.3: The King's Face (KBS2) = 240.2
No.4: Infinite Challenge (MBC) = 228.8
No.5: Healing Camp (SBS) = 221.9

Source: news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mi...d=108&aid=0002363234
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.796 seconds