Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108546

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Share Romantic Moments on Rooftop

Park Shin Hye’s tear-filled, puppy eyes have been caught in Pinocchio.

On December 8, SBS’ Pinocchio released a set of stills featuring Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) romantically looking at each other, like any other lovers. The pictures increase anticipation by showing the ‘darling couple’ on the rooftop, which is their historical place.

Dal Po and In Ha are making eye contact and sweetly hugging each other. In Ha’s teary eyes are also catching attention. In Ha is looking at Dal Po standing opposite her with her eyes full of tears, bringing out curiosity.

Dal Po has also been caught bending his knee and looking at In Ha, who sank into her spot, losing all energy from her legs.

The production team of Pinocchio stated, “The two people who confirmed each other’s feelings last episode will have their own time on the rooftop. As much as the rooftop is a historical spot that presented many incidents for the ‘darling couple,’ another incident will happen to ‘darling couple’ on the rooftop. Please check what will happen to them through this week’s broadcast.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio, starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is a romance drama about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. The ninth episode will air on December 10.

Photo credit: iHQ

source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...c-moments-on-rooftop
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108547

• irene_xxvi
Pinocchio Stills

cr: Perfect Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108552

• irene_xxvi
Episode 9 English Translation: The Pied Piper

While Inha and Beomjo reports the icy road accidents, they witness Jaemyeong save the little boy and videotapes and reports the scene. Inha is in charge of interviewing the injured Jaemyeong and during the interview, Jaemyeong finds out that Inha is Song Cha Ok's daughter. After Dalpo witness this incident, he trembles in fear that Jaemyeong will do something to Inha so he warns Inha to get away from him and not get close to him.

trans by: TheFoodMonster on soompi

Pied Piper of Hamelin

In 1284, while the town of Hamelin was suffering from a rat infestation, a piper dressed in colorful red clothing appeared, claiming to be a rat-catcher. He promised the mayor a solution to their problem with the rats. The mayor in turn promised to pay him for the removal of the rats. The piper accepted, and played his pipe to lure the rats into the Weser River, where all but one drowned. Despite the piper's success, the mayor reneged on his promise and refused to pay him the full sum. The piper left the town angrily, vowing to return later to take revenge. On Saint John and Paul's day, while the Hamelinites were in church, the piper returned, dressed in green, like a hunter, playing his pipe, and in so doing attracting the town's children. One hundred and thirty children followed him out of town, where they were lured into a cave and never seen again. Depending on the version, at most three children remained behind: One was lame and could not follow quickly enough, the second was deaf and followed the other children out of curiosity, and the last was blind and unable to see where he was going. These three informed the villagers of what had happened when they came out from church.
Another version relates that the Pied Piper led the children into following him to the top of Koppelberg Hill, where he took them to a beautiful land and had his wicked way, or a place called Koppenberg Mountain, or that he made them walk into the Weser like he did with the rats, and they all drowned. Some versions state that the Piper returned the children after payment, or that he returned the children after the villagers paid several times the original amount of gold.

So i guess the rooftop scene will be: Dalpo confessing to Inha about his past and tragedy of his family. That maybe is the reason why Inha is full of tears. I hope im guessing right. I really wanted for Inha to know the truth so that she'll know what her mother has done and understand why Dalpo is talking about her mother like trash before Inha's final interview in MSC.

The pied piper story is interesting. So its clear that Jae Myoung will be the piper. I wonder who will be the lame, deaf and blind. Now im so eager to watch the next episode. The writer never fails to impress me. All this background stories that she uses for the title and how she relates it to the characters. Genius!
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108555

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sister Irene,
Thank you for all latest updates.
If your guess is correct, it will be more heart breaking to In Ha. Her mom is not so great as she imagines.
Dal Po brother is so tall and handsome, so it be more heart breaking for me if he is will convicted for wrong doing!!!
Hopefully, he did not commit any wrong doing..
Thanks again Sister Irene and also Sister Eve.

web_2040556569_1631459e.jpg

THE ROOFTOP COUPLE...I hope In Ha father did not find them dating.... :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108557

• irene_xxvi
GIFs from the recent Film Making Video

sorry this one's so blurry..

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108558

• irene_xxvi
@kimloveeun i know Inha will be broken again if she finds out how cruel her mother that time. But, i think its better if she finds out as soon as possible. :)
Im soo sad for Jae Myoung! Whenever i see him even on the last posted stills.. i kinda feel sad that he has turned out that way. But im pretty sure he'll get better one's he cleared all the misundertandings with his brother and once Dalpo explained the life of a reporter. Dalpo committed the same mistakes also.. so itll be more understandable when he's the one who's going to explain to him. ;)
And as for Inha's father, im not that concern when he finds out about Inha and Dalpo's relationship.. observing him i think he doesnt object. 'cause when he founds out Dalpo's feeling towards Inha he became more strict about Inha being feminine, clean and finess. He's kinda bullying Inha too much..So i think he's trying to make Inha more conscious about her looks so that Dalpo wont dislike her. That's just my observation though. Im more concern how grandfather will react. :blink: :blink:

BTS Photo

Oh finally a better quality!! :woohoo:

cr: sbs_drama_pinocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108559

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Sister Irene,
I think the grandfather can accept it since he loves Dal Po very much too. :)
ahh...so nervous to know what happen at next episode.
Thanks for the BTS pics and gifs Sister. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108562

• irene_xxvi
Pinocchio Official Stills
:shy:

IMG_20141208_165516.jpg

IMG_20141208_165511.jpg

IMG_20141208_165508.jpg

IMG_20141208_165505.jpg

Ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108563

• irene_xxvi
IMG_20141208_170000.jpg

IMG_20141208_165955.jpg

IMG_20141208_165953.jpg

IMG_20141208_165949.jpg

IMG_20141208_165921.jpg

cr: SBS
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #108564

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
IMG_20141208_170000.jpg

What are they doing here??? aaauuuu...
so close to each other..
and In Ha right feet are on top of Dal Po's..
sweetness overload!!! eehhhhhmmmm

Thanks Sister Irene for the pictures
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds