Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108568

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah..... I just enjoyed reading all the cute, sad, interesting comments from where I left off before I snoozed. I can't thank enough all the 'reporters' who unselfishly shares with us. C'mon silent on lurkers... Do join us and let us enjoy the wonderful episode by episode of Pinocchio. You will love it! Guaranteed..... even my friends who are not into joining fan groups are hooked and they spread the word... Amazing what Pinocchio in general can do for us. Btw, their mist comments to me is... About Patk Shin Hye... They find here an overall artiste, great in acting, her facial expressions is superb... She draws them in. Super proud and excited for Shinhye! She creates a memorable impact to audiences.

Thank you to @irene, @kim, @jenzzy, @prettycool, @our admin Elena, @narjess, @nicole, @verfir, there are so many of you I am thankful for. Really, thanks for keeping our love for Shinhye and Pinocchio alive and fun.

:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108569

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Written and Video Preview for Pinocchio Episode 9
Posted on December 7, 2014 by ockoala

Right now I’m at the can’t get enough of Pinocchio stage in my drama watching. Sure the day may come that I’ll be weary of this particular OTP, such as when the story drags or the romance fizzles out, but for now it can do no wrong for me and the same goes for leads Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye. This drama has hit a home run in all-around casting of all the characters, from the major to the supporting, and like all stories the leads do take up the bulk of the screentime so they need to go above and beyond.

Dal Po and In Ha deliver the above and beyond for me, whether individually with their own career and personal growth arcs, and definitely together when plumbing the first love turned adult real romance landmine. Throw in the fauxcest and this romance has all the hallmarks of my favorite K-drama kinks. SBS released new OTP stills Monday morning showing the two now sweethearts spending some alone time on the roof, their go-to place for contemplation or cheering up. They radiate warmth through the chilly weather, that’s for sure!

The drama also released a series of BTS shots of the two leads filming all the scenes we’ve recently watched in the drama, from the hospital scene to the hallway hug to the snowy kiss. Their chemistry is best described as honest and comfortable, lacking the sexual tension but suffused with genuine affection working together. I couldn’t be happier with what they are delivering once the cameras roll, the tenderness of love with neither can stop, as well as their ease behind the scenes showing how much they enjoy filming with each other.

Written preview for episode 9:

In Ha and Bum Jo do an exclusive interview on Jae Myung for saving the middle school student in the snowy road. In Ha conducts the interview with the injured Jae Myung, who finds out more about In Ha as Cha Ok’s daughter during the course of the interview. Dal Po sees this scene and starts to become afraid for the safety of In Ha. He pleads with her not to have any more interactions with his hyung, but even though he repeated asks that of her……

Thank you!
B bck for the photos...
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108570

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Why is Pinocchio so popular?

cr pienocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108571

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Another rooftop romance on its way
Dec. 8, 2014

The preview photos of SBS’ rom-com “Pinocchio” were released on Monday, indicating another “rooftop romance” is shoring up.

In the upcoming Wednesday’s ninth episode, the two main cast (Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye) will have a private talk on the rooftop, which has been their “classic venue for a romantic tweak.”

One of the still photos shows the two being on the rooftop, where In-ha played by Park turns tearful eyes to Dal-po starred by Lee.

In other photos, In-ha and Dal-po are facing each other, as if their relationship has moved on to the next stage.

In the eighth episode, the main characters, In-ha and Dal-po, realized that they still love each other. Even In-ha, who vowed to give up her mind on her unrelated uncle of the same age, realizes that she still feels for Dal-po.

“Pinocchio” is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

cr: kpopherald

@nu2me good morning to you! :) Shin hye is really gaining praises because of this drama. I've been reading from time to time the article in netizenbuzz.. where there's so much haters.. haha. it has too much negative comments from the first day it was posted but after a day or two as many people have read the article the positive comments are finally there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108572

• irene_xxvi
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108575

• irene_xxvi

English Translation

For the 2 minutes 22 seconds of this scene to be made, we needed at least 66 cuts.

Then, what happens to the rest of the cuts? Do we wastefully use it and throw it away?
The rest of the cuts are included in the Director Cut's DVD.

Director Cut Accepting Reservations

The Reason Why We Need a Director Cut's DVD
The Drama Director himself cut some scenes out and along with, Making/NG Cut/Commentary/Set Home/Script/Unpublished OST's, it will only be revealed and viewed in the Director Cut's DVD

Why Reservations Are Important
To make DVD's, we need a minimum amount of reservations. The more reservations, the more additional videos are up! Quality up!

How to Make a Reservation
Pinocchio DVD Promotion Cafe cafe.daum.net/Pncodvd
Go to the cafe's bulletin board and follow the given directions and fill out forms, then done!
Ask questions using the Q&A bulletin board which is on top of the bulletin board.

The quote on the side of Park Shin Hye: After applying, how do you pay later?
The quote next to Park Shin Hye's head: It's hard!
The quote on Lee Jong Suk: Go on the computer.

trans by: TheFoodMonster(soompi)

So there's a reservation for the director's cut DVD already? And we're not even halfway! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108576

• irene_xxvi
New behind cuts of Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Seok from 'Pinocchio' unleashed

New behind cuts of Park Shin Hye from 'Pinocchio' were unleashed.

On December 8th, the production team of SBS drama 'Pinocchio' released new behind cuts of Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye, who each are playing as Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha.

In the photos, Dal Po and In Ha are showing lovely looks together, gazing and hugging each other. The rooftop that they are standing is a very significant place for the couple, and many viewers are showing huge curiosity about what brought them back to the place.

The first photo shows In Ha gazing at Dal Po, looking as if she would drop her tears at any second. Another photo shows In Ha weeping, knelt down, and Dal Po slowly approaching her. The 8th episode showed the two having their first kiss, and many fans and viewers are showing huge anticipation for the future of their relationship.

A representative of the drama's production company said, "The two confirmed love for each other during last episode, and the upcoming episode will show the two spending some time at the rooftop. The rooftop is a very special place for the two, and the two will start going through another series of troubles."

Meanwhile, 'Pinocchio' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

source: en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=344818
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108577

• irene_xxvi
Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 2

It’s been another great week in Dramaland filled with touching and funny moments. Here are our ten favorite.

1. “Tomorrow Cantabile”: You Changed My Life

2. “Pinocchio“: “It’s cold” means “I love you”

The first thing In Ha does after a speedy recovery from shingles is unleash her anger at Dal Po. But unfortunately for her, every attempt at hurting his feelings is thwarted by her hiccups. She laments her inability to get over him, blaming it on the cold then he surprises her with an emotional back hug and also blames it on the cold. These two are in sync even when they don’t want to be

3. “Mr. Baek”: Sweet and Sour Tears
4. “Misaeng“: Keep your hands off us!
5. “Rosy Lovers”: What could have been.
6. “Legendary Witch“: Why is he with her?
7. “Pride and Prejudice“: I don’t deserve happiness
8. “Valid Love“: Where it hurts
9. “Dr. Frost”: Breaking the ice
10. “Sweden Laundry”: Anything but sweet

source: www.soompi.com/2014/12/08/top-ten-k-dram...-december-week-2/11/

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108590

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
woah... DVD Director's cut already on pre-order mode..... I am not good at ordering korean DVD's always a fail... I have not even been reimbursed yet and it's almost 10 months past. :pinch:
Hope someone can help me this time. :pray: Thank you @irene for the news.

I almost forgot... marc @prettycool, I knew you love humour... thank you for the posts... I am having a good laugh each time.

I was surprised to know that Kyun Sang and Jongsuk knew each other from before...

cr: hitoritabi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108591

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
let's go back to InHa when she received the news that she will be sent as field reporter.... an overly excited InHa when Beomjo and her are actually going to cover news on icy roads....
She's so funny, her expressions were priceless !!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.600 seconds