Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #115926

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Pinocchio will be broadcasterd in Taiwan starting April 2

via PSH_Supporters
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, ruse

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #115940

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
Pinocchio is a The best and the most beautiful and greatest drama I saw yet. Wonderful fact
:-V :-V :-V

pinocchio04-00798a.jpg

pinocchio18-00750a.jpg

1421634803-pinocchio_ep20_video-tumbnail.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #115967

• irene_xxvi
‘Pinocchio’, Love Calls From Abroad…Scheduled To Be Broadcasted In Japan and Thailand

The SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ is receiving many love calls from abroad.

On the 12th, according to officials, after ‘Pinocchio’ ended, many countries overseas have ceased rights to view Korean dramas. Already, ‘Pinocchio’ has reached 10 million views through major online video sites in China. ‘Pinocchio’ has reached 200 million cumulative views. The drama is continuously having a good response. Recently, ‘Pinocchio’ is receiving love calls from China, Japan, Thailand, as well as other Asian countries.

‘Pinocchio’ is expected to be broadcasted for the first time in Japan in the coming month of April. There is still debate whether or not Korean dramas can be broadcasted in Japan and currently SBS Contents Hub who is in charge of the distribution rights is being examined by Japanese broadcasting authorities. In addition, it has been found in the county of Thailand that there has been increasing interest for ‘Pinocchio’ than expected. In Thailand, ‘Pinocchio’ is expected to be broadcasted in March and there are a lot of requests for fan meetings of the main leads leading to increased interest for the drama.

Park Shin Hye who was one of the main leads is preparing for a fan meeting in Japan. Lee Jong Suk is also in discussion for fan meetings overseas as well as in Japan even though it has not been finalized.

source: m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2015021208295051326
trans: TheFoodMonster
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye ‘Pinocchio’, Will Broadcast On The CS Satellite Channel In April

The drama ‘Pinocchio’ will first broadcast in Japan in April.

According to an official of Japanese dramas, the CS Satellite Channel decided to allow the SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ to be broadcasted in Japan in April. The first episode of ‘Pinocchio’ is planned to be broadcasted on March 29th.

Before the official broadcasting of the drama, the main leads, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are planning to hold exclusive fan meetings in Japan. Therefore, the Japanese broadcasting of ‘Pinocchio’ is becoming a hot issue.

Park Shin Hye will be holding an exclusive fan meeting in Tokyo, Japan on March 15th at the Shinagawa and Prince Hotel. Lee Jong Suk is also expected to embark on a tour for Japanese fans.

The last episode ratings of ‘Pinocchio’ reached 13.3%. The popularity of the drama is continuously increasing.

source: m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000016256
trans: TheFoodMonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #115972

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Pinocchio have over 1 billion views in YOUKU as of 2/11/2015

image_2015-02-12.jpg

Ctto

My Note: Hullo Everyone!

it's over billion views just on YOUKU .....it does not include the numbers for Todou. I have a feeling the viewers will surpass those of The Heirs which is currently on top.....not for long the way Pinocchio's popularity keeps on increasing......as seen from above posts from Irene.......just Great....

:pray: :ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #115973

• irene_xxvi
Its fantastic news sis @Maris! :)
Isnt too overwhelming for us fans that there's only 2 dramas in youku that has more than a billion views and both of them is Shinhye's drama.. ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Xiaohye27

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #115976

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
irene_xxvi wrote:
Its fantastic news sis @Maris! :)
Isnt too overwhelming for us fans that there's only 2 dramas in youku that has more than a billion views and both of them is Shinhye's drama.. ;)

yeah super proud to be one of her fanatic fantastic fangirling fans....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #115977

• Maris

Yes Irene and Haive......this is perfect! She has given us so many reasons to be proud of her......definitely! Ruse....it's great to see you after a long time......Pinocchio managed to drag you back :lol:

The popularity seems to be still on a rising curve so we should be seeing more of such news. I couldn't be happier specially since Shinhye in her role as Inha made a great impact as a top actress with her lovely fresh looks and unbelievably natural acting. Her hiccups were so naturally and often so cutely done that she was adorable doing them......I was a bit anxious about them becoming g annoying when I first read the synopsis for the drama BUT she totally killed that too....She definitely has a major contribution in the popularity of the drama....

Frankly , I just cannot imagine anyone in this role except her because she totally owned the it........

Another fact to note is that all her drama costars get a tremendous boost in their careers .....the amazing chemistry is no joke hence giving rise to their popularity.......hence we see the rise of many shippers with each.........she has the Midas touch!....

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #115978

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Maris wrote:

Yes Irene and Haive......this is perfect! She has given us so many reasons to be proud of her......definitely! Ruse....it's great to see you after a long time......Pinocchio managed to drag you back :lol:

The popularity seems to be still on a rising curve so we should be seeing more of such news. I couldn't be happier specially since Shinhye in her role as Inha made a great impact as a top actress with her lovely fresh looks and unbelievably natural acting. Her hiccups were so naturally and often so cutely done that she was adorable doing them......I was a bit anxious about them becoming g annoying when I first read the synopsis for the drama BUT she totally killed that too....She definitely has a major contribution in the popularity of the drama....

Super Agree...I am waiting for her next drama but I want her to graduate from her course since its only 1 semester to go...

Frankly , I just cannot imagine anyone in this role except her because she totally owned the it........

Another fact to note is that all her drama costars get a tremendous boost in their careers .....the amazing chemistry is no joke hence giving rise to their popularity.......hence we see the rise of many shippers with each.........she has the Midas touch!....

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Xiaohye27

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #116002

• Maris
image_2015-02-12-4.jpg

image_2015-02-12-5.jpg

image_2015-02-12-6.jpg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #116122

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Can i just add these beautiful pics of Shin Hye in this thread?.....i just remembered Pinocchio when i saw these pics :)

web_3077096396_0b4c06e4.jpg

web_3077096396_2ab7551b.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove, librajapan
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.623 seconds