Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115196

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Credit to the uploader

Kim Young Kwang was envious of Jong Suk & Shinhye’s beautiful kissing scenes in Pinocchio

Source: ystarnews

Cr: khjpearl
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115244

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin Hye, Cinderella’s Transformation

She always got hurt or backstabbed. She had to secretly cry. Then, every time some handsome male lead will run to her and embrace her. Then, he would say, “I will protect you.”

When, we asked Park Shin Hye what her characters were like, she gave us this answer. Therefore, she and her viewers were happy when she got a different role in the drama ‘Pinocchio’. Unlike the weak image of Cinderella, she showed us in ‘Pinocchio’, a reporter who is a confident female figure who bluntly speaks what is on her mind. This character was different from all the characters she had to act so far.

Park Shin Hye said, “I want to be a woman like Choi Inha.”

She added, “While filming this drama, I kept on thinking and wishing, ‘If I could be like Inha, then I would be so happy.’ Inha speaks so beautifully even when she is just reporting the truth. If I could be like her normally, then I feel that I would receive a lot of love. (Laughter)”

Even though Park Shin Hye is lovely enough, she was still envious of Choi Inha. This shows that the character, Choi Inha is that refreshing of a character.

She said, “Writer-nim created Choi Inha as such a lovely character. Writer-nim wrote a lot of details on Choi Inha. My past roles were not that irritating, but I felt so refreshed with this role. My personality has always been similar to Choi Inha. I like to say what I want to say, so with this role, it was invigorating and refreshing. In fact, in my script all the places where I needed to hiccup were noted. I couldn’t hiccup whenever I wanted, but rather it was all noted on my script. This was really fascinating and fun. Even the setting and the background was so lovely.”

Through Park Hye Ryun scriptwriter’s detailed script, Park Shin Hye appeared even more lovely. The script also helped radiate the chemistry between her and her partner, Lee Jong Suk.

She said, “Jong Sukkie is a friend that shows great reaction. When I said my script lines, he made me get the feeling, ‘This friend is feeling it. He is listening to me.” I am really grateful to him. In the middle of a scene, because of a conflict with his older brother, Ki Jamyeong (Yoon Kyun Sang), he had to use a lot of his energy. Despite the exhaustion he experienced, he didn’t stop and performed his job until the end. That appearance was so cool. On the other hand, it was sweet and I felt proud of him.”

Park Shin Hye boasts a perfect harmonization with a lot of top male actors in their twenties which makes many females green with envy. Of course, Lee Jong Suk as well as Jang Geun Suk from ‘You’re Beautiful’, Jung Yong Hwa from ‘Heartstrings’, and Lee Minho and Kim Woo Bin from ‘Heirs’. Therefore, we asked her, “When you choose a script, do you look at who is your character first or your partner first?”

She said, “(Laughter) I think that I have good luck in getting good partners. However, instead of ‘who I want to act with’, my eyes are on alert for the character I want to portray. After I choose my character, then I ask who is the male lead.”

Even if it has been 10 years since she debuted, Park Shin Hye is still greedy for acting. Lee Jong Suk said that whenever there was an important emotional scene, Park Shin Hye would call her acting teacher and ask questions. Then, she would study the emotions and the script perfectly and then act. With her efforts, she was able to go from a child actress to a main female lead.

She said, “I am independent when acting, but I think it is good for someone to tell me on points I do not see or understand. Similar to how a famous singer still has a vocal trainer, I have someone who gives me tips on my character and my acting. My acting teacher was there for me since the time I acted in ‘You’re Beautiful’. After that drama, I communicate with my teacher on what projects I should choose and on my acting. I feel reassured.”

Even when her projects become popular, Park Shin Hye is never conceited. Even during the interview, she spoke in respectful formal language and even listened to our opinions. We know why fans love her so much. Of course, even from fans overseas.

She said, “I think many people come to love me mostly because of the dramas. The PD-nim and writer-nim directs and writes such a beautiful character each time. Fans from overseas come to love me because they are allowed to watch Korean dramas through distribution rights bought from their own countries. I am thankful that nowadays, people can watch the drama even though the language and culture is different.”

When asked about her health, Park Shin Hye said, “I have really great stamina.”

The start of the year of 2015 is successful for Park Shin Hye. In 2014, her movie ‘The Royal Tailors’ and drama ‘Pinocchio’ are popular in her native country in South Korea as well as overseas. We asked her about her future projects.

She answered, “I am going to have Asian Tour. After that I will take a break and like to graduate. I really want to graduate this year. Originally, I planned to graduate last year, but after looking at the script of ‘Pinocchio, I took a leave an absence again. I only have one semester remaining. I am already worried. (Laughter).”

source: bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?mode=sub_...=01&c3=&nkey=2015020
trans: TheFoodMonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115273

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I wish she got another beautifuI script soon..Oh God pIease.
If she is back to schooI, it going to be very quiet here.
Do I too seIfish!!! :P :P :P :P
Shin Hye fighting.

missyou.jpg

how is Eve doing? HopefuIIy she is fine and happy.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115331

• irene_xxvi
Showbiz Korea-"PINOCCHIO" CREATES K-WAVES IN CHINA 드라마 피노키오, 중국 동영상

cr:Arirang

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115373

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2015-02-05-3.jpg

Credit as tagged via withJongsuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan, ruse, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115552

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
TheFoodMonster's blog: thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/catego...translations/page/2/

for video/inetrview translations on Pinocchio or anything related to them perhaps :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115718

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Does anyone remember this pictures are from which episode? :P :P
Choi In Ha such a beautiful reporter.

web_1930923406_97ff4ae4.jpg

web_1930923406_66973e87.jpg

thanks fan in PSH DC for a very nice fan art.
I know Sister Narjess can do better, hope she will find a time to create.
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115730

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Heeeyyyy sis @kim sorry for not making fan arts last days i was busy with something :)
am back now to the site and this thread too ;) i will try to prepare some designs soon ;)

sbetrdf.JPG.jpg

I miss Beom Jo and In Ha High Five hehehehe

sre.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115733

• Nofee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 35
I think im too early but just to want to sharing my 8th MV about Darling Couple. Valentine MV

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

BGM is Valentine by Martina McBride

Here's the lyrics :
If there were no words, no way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears, no way to feel inside
I've still feel for you

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
You're all I need my love, my valentine

All of my life
I have been waiting for all you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And shown me how to love unselfishly

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams I couldn't love you more
I will give you my heart until the end of time
You're all I need my love, my valentine

La la la la la la

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
'Cause all I need is you, my valentine
Oh, you're all I need my love, my valentine
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 1 month ago #115768

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk competing for 'Flower of Site of Pinocchio?

"Reasons for not being able to be jealous of Park Shin Hye"

The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds