Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102179

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Choi Dal Po is nicknamed "all zero" after getting all zeros througout his high school. But I thought he is suppose to be smart!? :ohmy: :P

Here's an article from MWave...
SBS’s upcoming drama Pinocchio held the first script reading session.

Set to air in November following My Lovely Girl, Pinocchio is the second collaboration project of writer Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won, who produced SBS’s hit drama I Hear Your Voice together in 2013.

Pinocchio will depict the competitive process of young people becoming reporters as they cry and get hurt by truth but realize that as reporters, they must tell the truth.

Pinocchio recently held the first script reading in SBS’s Ilsan Production Center, bringing together the writer, director and the cast members.

The script reading was attended by Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Pil Mo, Shin Jun Keun, Jin Kyung, Kim Kwang Kyu, Jung In Ki, Byun Hee Bong and more and they perfectly transformed into their characters.

Lee Jong Suk, who will be acting as ‘Choi Dal Po’ who is nicknamed ‘all-zero’ after getting zeros all throughout high school, and Park Shin Hye, who will play ‘Choi In Ha,’ who can’t hide her feelings due to ‘Pinocchio Syndrome’ which makes her hiccup every time she tells a lie, pulled off their lines without stopping.

Lee Pil Mo, playing a reporter-turned- PD ‘Hwang Gyo Dong,’ Jin Kyung, acting as a director at a broadcasting company ‘Song Cha Ok,’ Shin Jung Geun, taking the role of Park Shin Hye’s father as well as the other cast members also showed themselves 100% in sync with their characters.

The production team said, “The script reading for Pinocchio was heated up by bringing together the best team writer Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won as well as some of the best actors and actresses. The drama hasn’t aired yet but the great amount of interest has been energizing the production team. Please watch the drama when it airs.”

Having completed the script reading, Pinocchio will air in November, following My Lovely Girl.
cr
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102182

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Jongsuk is filming Pinocchio at incheon terminal..
cr: jessyyang

Dalpo is filming as a taxi driver?

cr to rightful owner

I can't see him :pinch:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102205

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-10-23.jpg

image_2014-10-23-2.jpg

Ctto via Rania Zeid

My Note:
Good morning and good evening everyone! Great to see not only the site back on its feet but running too with some news about Pinnochio finally........is November coming near? ...

... :lol: !
Thanks everyone for the latest news that has this thread finally moving.... :P
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102209

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Good morning Maris Sister.
FinaIIy can see his hair styIe.
It not weird at aII.
It's cute. :-V :-V :-V

Screenshot2014-10-23at07.02.40PM.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102218

• Maris
image_2014-10-23-4.jpg

Ctto

my Note:
Shinhye promoting Pinnochio at a fashion show with her bag................ :P

Good morning to you too, Kim......Yes, the long awaited picture of LJS with a bowl hair cut. We can stop imagining weird stuff now... :lol: you are absolutely right .....he IS cute.

We were unnecessarily scared. This is in keeping with his character and that's what's important. It makes the drama more enjoyable. Anyways I believe it's only for few episodes so we do get to see the handsome LJS too........
I read somewhere that this is how he looked in high school with similar hair and look......
:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102244

• Maris
First script read for Pinocchio’s newbie news reporters
by girlfriday | October 23, 2014

image_2014-10-23-8.jpg

We’re finally off and running on Pinocchio, the newest drama from the PD-writer team behind I Hear Your Voice that’s getting ready for a November broadcast on SBS. The cast of city desk reporters gathered for the show’s first script read, led by stars Lee Jong-seok (Doctor Stranger) and Park Shin-hye (Heirs).

The coming-of-age drama about rookie reporters reunites Lee Jong-seok with I Hear Your Voice producers, in a role as a scruffy reporter whose sharp mind and talent is hidden underneath his ragged appearance. His character has the nickname All-Bbang, as in “all zero,” because he was known for getting all zeroes throughout high school. Really, then how did he graduate? Why do I get the feeling that this is a continuation of his School 2013 character?

Park Shin-hye plays the titular Pinocchio — the heroine has Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her show physical signs when she’s lying. In her case, it’s the hiccups, so her character is abrasively honest because she has to be. She basically says whatever she’s thinking at all times, and is known for her bluntness. Well that’s already a huge improvement from most of the characters Park Shin-hye has played.

The core rookie foursome includes Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book) as an ex-sasaeng fan whose stalking skills come in handy in the newsroom, and Kim Young-kwang (Plus Nine Boys) as a cheery chaebol heir who leaves a fashion magazine to try his hand at broadcast news. Lee Pil-mo (Emgergency Couple) plays a former reporter who becomes a PD, and Jin Kyung (It’s Okay, It’s Love) is their boss at the city news desk. Byun Hee-bong, Shin Jung-geun, and Jung In-ki costar.

The drama will be about young adults’ first step into society, and the harried process by which they become journalists. When confronted with the truth they’ll cry, get wounded, and be discouraged, but as they grow up they’ll come to realize that protecting the truth is their job. It sounds as earnest and feel-good as the writer’s other works, so I’m looking forward to watching the newbies stumble their way through the newsroom.

Pinocchio follows She’s So Lovable on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting in mid-November.

Via TV Report
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102247

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
First script read for Pinocchio’s newbie news reporters
by girlfriday | October 23, 2014

We’re finally off and running on Pinocchio, the newest drama from the PD-writer team behind I Hear Your Voice that’s getting ready for a November broadcast on SBS. The cast of city desk reporters gathered for the show’s first script read, led by stars Lee Jong-seok (Doctor Stranger) and Park Shin-hye (Heirs).

The coming-of-age drama about rookie reporters reunites Lee Jong-seok with I Hear Your Voice producers, in a role as a scruffy reporter whose sharp mind and talent is hidden underneath his ragged appearance. His character has the nickname All-Bbang, as in “all zero,” because he was known for getting all zeroes throughout high school. Really, then how did he graduate? Why do I get the feeling that this is a continuation of his School 2013 character?

Park Shin-hye plays the titular Pinocchio — the heroine has Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her show physical signs when she’s lying. In her case, it’s the hiccups, so her character is abrasively honest because she has to be. She basically says whatever she’s thinking at all times, and is known for her bluntness. Well that’s already a huge improvement from most of the characters Park Shin-hye has played.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102248

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Is that you Choi Dal Po at 16?.....i see a walkman there :)
B0nvQN-CUAAm0pW.jpg

a closer look at our Shin Hye during the script reading....finally we have pics :)
B0oOXTZCIAEk8wE.jpg

Will wait for your transformation Choi Dal Po....
B0odZvbCUAE2mNm.jpg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102298

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
tidbits....

Choi In Ha's nickname is "Bluntly speaking witch"

from Girlfriday....
:heartsh:
I am loving the idea.... definitely a far cry from Heirs or You're Beautiful kdramas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #102302

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I still wonder why Shinhye tweeted laughing.... I'm super guessing when she saw Dal Po emerged from his dressing room..

con't mind me... I'm just amusing myself :lol: :P Dalpo is too cute !!

ahhh several weeks more! And finally, SBS shared the script reading pictures.
Thank you everyone!! it's getting exciting as days progress.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds