Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104603

• banilaria
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
I notice that Manager Jun is no longer with Park Shin Hye or he was not present in the press con.. Do you guys know what happen to him? He has been with her for 10 years that is why I am curious..

Btw... Shin Hye looked amazing in the press con. Love how the dress fit her perfectly..
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104605

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
[Spot] Lee Jong-suk from Drama ‘Pinocchio’, “I Felt Family Affection from This Drama.”

Posted by: suhihi00 , November 6, 2014

The press conference for SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> was held at SBS office building in Mokdong, Seoul on November 6. Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-kwang and Lee Yoo-bi participated.

Drama <Pinocchio> tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. Lee Jong-suk appears as a man named ‘Choi Dal-po’ who erased his memories of the past.

Lee Jong-suk said, “I always missed producer Jo Soo-won even while I was shooting <Doctor Stranger>. I am so glad to work with him again. We are all having fun at the shooting location as well.”

Lee Jong-suk already once worked with producer Jo Soo-won and writer Park Hye-ryun for his previous drama <I Hear Your Voice>.

Lee Jong-suk said, “Producer Jo Soo-won always makes us laugh. We are not tired even if we stay up all night thanks to him.”

Regarding still photo of him with bushy hair, which was recently released, he said, “I lost my bang because I had to wear a wig too long during shooting. I was so frustrated. I also looked uglier than I thought it would be with that wig. “(He laughed).

Lee Jong-suk appeared in two different SBS’s dramas in a row this year. When asked if he thought he would win any awards at the end of the year, he shyly said ‘yes.’

Regarding harmony with Park Shin-hye, he said, “She is so lovely. When I said she was pretty the other day, she said to me, “Don’t lie.” But, I still think she is really adorable.”

He also added, “I felt family affection from this drama. I also felt fluttered when I memorized lines for melodramatic scene. I already wonder what will happen in next episode of this drama.”

When asked what he tried for his role as a local news reporter, he answered, “My pronunciation is not that accurate when I speak. My director also pointed it out before. So, I tried my best for correct pronunciation.”

SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> will be aired at 10 p.m. from November 12.

source: www.getitk.com/spot-lee-jong-suk-from-dr...-this-drama/?lang=en
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104607

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
[Spot] Park Shin-hye from Drama ‘Pinocchio’, “Characteristics of ‘In-ha’ in ‘Pinocchio’ and ‘Eun-sang’ in ‘The Inheritors’ Are Not Similar.”

Posted by: suhihi00 , November 6, 2014

The press conference for SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> was held at SBS office building in Mokdong, Seoul on November 6. Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-kwang and Lee Yoo-bi participated.

Drama <Pinocchio> tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. Park Shin-hye appears as a woman named ‘Choi In-ha’ who hiccups whenever she lies.

Park Shin-hye said, “We are always happy at the shooting location. I also realized the weight of words during shooting this drama. I will express it in this drama.”

She also said, “I really wanted to appear in this drama. I also like writer of this drama. Her script is always good. I also have kept in touch with producer Jo Soo-won since I was little. I am so glad to work with him. Also, he always teaches me and leads me in the right way.”

Park Shin-hye also wears school uniform as she did in her previous drama <The Inheritors>. She said, “I wore school uniform in a year. But, it is little different from Eun-sang in drama <The Inheritors>. Characteristics of In-ha in drama <Pinocchio> and Eun-sang in <The Inheritors> are also not similar.”

Park Shin-hye mesmerized the press with her great way of speaking at the conference.

Park Shin-hye have appeared with Lee Jong-suk, Lee Min-ho, so called ‘ the 4 heavenly king of Hallyu’ in her dramas so far. She said, “It was coincident that I worked with them in my previous dramas. I feel so honored as well.”

Regarding harmony with Lee Jong-suk, she stated, “Lee Jong-suk is so nice. I saw Lee Bo-young’s compliment for him in her interview earlier. I realized why Lee Bo-young complimented him during shooting this drama.” “He always makes good atmosphere with his bright smile at the shooting location, too. I feel fluttered to work with him,” she added.

When asked what the worst lie that she did in her life was, she answered, “I lie a lot to my parents. It is like “I’m almost home.” or “I am in front of the elevator.” Also, I stole coins from my grandmother’s wallet when I was little to buy a snack. I told her that I found the coins on the street. But, my parents found out that I lied, and I was given a scolding. I realized that I should not lie.”

SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> will be aired at 10 p.m. from November 12.

source: www.getitk.com/spot-park-shin-hye-from-d...e-inheritor/?lang=en

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104609

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
From YTN news....

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104611

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @Banilaria :) welcome to PSHIC. We are glad that you can join us. Let us spazz together especially in Shinhye's new kdrama, Pinocchio and, her new movie, The Royal Taylor. See you in the different forums.

On Manager Jun, we also wonder what happened.... It's been awhile since he was seen accompanying Shinhye in her activities, events, photoshoots. We only see the lady always with her since.

We are not sure why he seem to be replaced by this lady since. I don't know her name either. Mianhe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104613

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
lee JongSuk complimenting Park Shinhye.

cr pienocchio
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104713

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye's cut
Pinocchio presscon

★ 박신혜 "기자 역할...말의 무게감 느꼈다", 피노키오 제작발표회 현장 ★

cr starnews korea
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104784

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Outside SBS presscon

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104799

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Pinocchio Press Conference Lee Jong Seok, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young, Lee Yubi

Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye at Pinocchio Press Conference

Lee Jong Seok at Pinocchio Press Conference

Park Shin Hye at Pinocchio Press Conference

Cr: @MohamedSunbae
Source: Pinocchio on youtube
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 Pinocchio '피노키오' Press Conference 9 years 5 months ago #104818

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u for the loads of videos @irene. Excitement is mounting for Ponocchio's first episode.

In the meantime, let's watch Shinhye sexy pose at the presscon

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.961 seconds