TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148202

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

SBS Official Version

DramaFever Version

Credit to the Uploaders

My Note

The above are the uploads on YouTube .......the ones that everyone should watch because they will help Shinhye and the drama....
Besides this the only site where one should watch whenever possible is the navercast one...
Please watch and comments there....

Narjess....I cannot stop watching the karaoke part....it is fun
But, with drama so near to airing.....I wish SBS should stop releasing more clips and teasers....

I am so happy to see many people here returning today...Elena, my esteemed and affectionate friend.....so happy to see you posting! It's a very special day indeed. :)
Then another very familiar name ...glennieluvshinhye.....welcome....good to see you after long time....hope you are here to stay. Hope to see more coming back and new ones joining too . What fun it will be when the drama starts...:)
I cannot forget the ones gracing here on regular basis and compelling one to be here to read their posts...our dear Narjess, klebis, Sarah, DOH, yummiejeu, jhen, intotheblue, Seirazde, moon, Pshfirda, Sky, Haive......
Awaiting Eve, Jenzzy.....hopefully soon!
Thank you all!

:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Haive, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, DOH

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148203

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
SHE IS LIKE A DISEASE THAT IS CONTAGIOUS THAT EVERYONE WATCHING HER IS AFFECTED...SO JOYFUL, CHEERFUL AND LOTS OF FUN...A VERY SUPER HYPER ACTIVE GIRL...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148204

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Am on Naver now sis @Maris

So i'll for PSH fan's help and make sure to get more views and likes on Naver :)

hehehehehe yes the karaoké part is amazing hahahahahaha they had crazy time =D :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148205

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
14802339_99_20160618094603.jpg

Good Morning/Evening everyone. Almost everyone is back with a few sis still MIA. Hope to see them back in no time.

I personally love her hair style in these photos - thick, dark hair with full bangs. I think she's using a wig here if not mistaken.
Her original hair is when she's a Doctor. I guess she had to slim down her face to make her look more like 31 yrs old.

Frankly speaking, I have only watched 2 of KRW's drama that is : Love Story from Harvard and Punch. He is not my ideal
actor but his voice is unique. After watching the trailers he seems to portray his part really well and interesting BUT I feel there's still something weird about KRW and PSH's chemistry. They look cute together more like best of friends rather than lovers. I wonder if there are any kiss scenes in this drama!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, jhen30, sszin71802

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148206

:touched I just graduated and moved to Japan for work! Kekeke...but where ever I go, I'll always be a ShinHye fan and this is like a home I can always go back to...wohoooooo :piggyrabbit
SongSong couple is famous lately and despite my friends' suggestions, I still can't watch it, maybe because I'll never be interested if it isn't Shin hye.
Thank you so much for making this forum alive. :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis, Pshfirda, sszin71802

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148207

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Here's our young Hye Jung...

ClMcd_3UoAEN_vT.jpg

cto

3 female child actresses that I love their acting and cuteness are : Kal So Won, Kim Ji Young and Heo Jung Eun
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148208

• DOH
  • Gold Star
More pics of young HJ and her mum

ClMcXEsVAAAbF0d.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148222

• pochacco
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 87
Great to see this site back and nice to talk to you all again.

After observed the teasers, Shin Hye does less frowning in some emotional scences; previously she had a deep frown and it might be a distraction for some scenes - it's just my pov. When doing a surprising look, her eyes opened little widely and then narrow down to express a feel "oh...you saved me and what'else?" - which is good for high school day. Hope she show a deep love when in doctor days. It's a good sign for me. In 2 first teasers, she seemed to feel "sad expression" when meet the teacher again. I don't know why I felt like that but look forward to storyline - perhaps answers are there.

When someone bother her, her face is between expressionless and glazed look to say "I don't care and you're annoying." - a little sneer can be added to say "you're really nothing for me." in my opionion.

For love scenes, now they are lively ones, not passionated. I think she can express a deep love, not intimate act.

Oh, I wrote too long, hope you don't mind. It may be too much interpretation for 5 minute teaser.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148223

• Maris
image-697.jpeg

image-698.jpeg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148226

• Maris
New still cuts of #Doctors show #KimRaeWon as one of the doctor leads

image-700.jpeg

Cr : KoreanUpdates RZ
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.097 seconds