Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149516

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
2016.08.02 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #Doctors #닥터스 https://youtu.be/GWt8KNCvmeU CR.PSHAFC[Video] 2016.08.02 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #Doctors #닥터스

CR.PSHAFC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149517

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ ‪#‎KimRaeWon‬ ‪#‎Doctors‬ Fan Arts

13891845_1255757531112733_2369773636908477093_n.jpg

13814047_1255757597779393_1258690485196660944_n.jpg

13882573_1255757674446052_1247120721114573465_n.jpg

13900253_1255757747779378_4928316486653262564_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149520

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
[TV Air - yiraseo was possible sources, of Kim Rae-won Park Shin Hye ♡ 'Doctors' humanism

[Creative EDAILY yigieun News] 'Doctors' have proved the identity of the human story. The center is situated was a personal Mature couple Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae-won.
2 days night broadcast SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui • Directing ohchunghwan) in the 14th hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) jeongyun degrees (Yoon Kyun-sang) Jean Nishi (Lee Sung-Kyung) the United Kingdom (Essen Taste) choegangsu (Kim, Min - Seok) Not great (johyeonsik) Cho in-joo (the Jews) the story of the youth ward, was a true servant of such groups fighting (jeongukhwan) jinmyeonghun (eomhyoseop) Kim, Tae - Ho (Jang Hyun-sung) draw organized by hospital politics.

pizap.com14701641201091.jpg

Yuhyejeong day is parted gangmalsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae) medical malpractice jinmyeonghun time conversations become involved visit a doctor who assists in surgery drip broken to reveal whether the facts. Hye Jung's and grandmother with jihong to problems with his father was the problem and proceed with the adult male and female relationships. Jihong was implied that not just men who love Hye Jung's mentor and a true partner in life.
Jihong went home to find the house that day with a friend and Hye Jung Hye Jung cheonsunhui (rub in). Jihong has also felt the memories of the past Hye Jung Hye Jung smell in the room. H. jihong is defined in the room himyeo Hye Jung lay in bed suddenly said, "a little thing all alone in the room yahada" "I can do anything better than Vegas plus. Say Do not be rude, "said the viewers flutter. Hye Jung have cast a 'back-hug "hug that jihong behind.
Before leaving his wife to send his son to cancer Nanhai, which was papa raise a single namdal south wind (namgoong min) is prepared to be immersed in the surgery of the sons jumping into day and night. You can not afford the surgery was about a few thousand South wind won.
But jinseo 'gold spoon' did not know the circumstances of that crying south wind. Nishi is a bwajuda the sun, the moon, "Dad, where you went," that threw the question, yundo watched the look of those found Nishi sure "why I bounce spark to you. Dearest thing to him now than children who need my dad. Rub the question should have come, "he said," Why do you think I'm like a woman of rigid ego hurt. Who knew how to handle his wounds were ilgal Province as knowing how to care ".
Nishi who once again hurt yundo has visited a friend that way avoid the United Kingdom (Essen Taste), seongguk noticed is the heart of Nishi difficult to breath. The UK is a pink ohgatda airflow between the two got hold you pull Nishi.
Followed by two months of the year cheohaetda in situations where you need surgery gyeokeumyeo the symptoms of hydrocephalus. However, the surgery was a problem.Hye Jung had to give up as a guarantor of South winds do to the treatment jihong learned this sorry situation is the situation of the wind had considered seeking the improvement of the welfare system Hospital Foundation. Jihong was trying to Myoung, Hoon "seems to be little coordination that once a settlement system in a week," said 60 billion won investment, extend the gun was about to flip the card to power panse help the child.
Besides Hye Jung, it has a tip that story on stations in order to contribute to the economic situation of South wind instrument that appeared on the broadcast.
Hye Jung drama and jihong is somewhat unfortunate after spending his childhood is portrayed as a success story written by couples. Hye Jung bars and much jihong gotta pivotal to lead the humanist story that neulsang caring and patient with each other, and cuddled mungkeulhan impressed the viewers.
The wind was south end of the broadcast day without knowing the thought of helping Hye Jung and jihong, leave the kids eventually lost his life for the children in the Foundation.Hye Jung noticed is if I can get the south wind went up to the roof it is gwichu toward next week's 15th episode is noteworthy.

cr.v.media.daum.net/v/20160802232102961
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149521

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
English sub available on Dramafire episode 14
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Alou68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, juwie1608, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149522

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Ratings Chart

image-793.jpeg

Cr wiki

image-794.jpeg

Credit as tagged

My Note
Hullo everyone!
:heartsh:

The ratings once again showing upward trend......it's on first place in Seoul. Hope to see it maintaining if not going up in coming weeks. Do wonder how it will fare with Olympics on and against the new drama that will take the place of just ended Beautiful mind.
Let's hope Doctors and Shinhye will continue to garner good reviews and appreciation. The acting has been top notch......with Shinhye leading with her stellar performance.....just love the subtle changes of expressions that has me enthralled while watching....

Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, juwie1608, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149523

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Morning....

Finished watching Raw version at 1am...x even have energy left to charge my ipad. Gosh, only had 3 hrs of sleep...what are these Doctors doing to me/us...?? :ding:
Am going to watch the Eng Sub...before going to work...otherwise I'll be distracted the whole day.

P/S: haven't had a Kdrama affect me like this since PSH's YAB...

JH/HJ keeps on bringing me to cloud 9 again and again...(dictionary says its 'a floating on air feel' and how could this on-screen couple can affect on me (us...?) :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149525

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Its a double celebration for everyone...
One....Doctors rating went up again
Two.... Sis@Maris is back!!!
The site is quite silent these past few days.. Happy to see one of this site's pillar back.. :)
Wishing to see sis@eve back very soon
:heartsh: :luvluv:

This tear-jerking scene registered the highest at 26.16% in episode 14
Co5O7X7UkAIz_8q.jpg

link...
www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_vi...%25B0%25EC%258A%25A4
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149526

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
This scene though... :blush:
I should go now and watch ep 14...
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Co5I3BNUsAA0nPv.jpg

Co5I2gaVYAAqoZT.jpg

Co5I2EHUEAAHXmG.jpg

Co5I3b7UEAAD5KD.jpg

:luvluv: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149528

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hello Everyone...
I still don't have a chance watching with eng sub!!!!!
Look like many got fever huh!!!!
Let met our superb doctor and professor..
1470103872.jpg

It nice dating at home huh!!!!
Welcome to Juita...
What a great feeling seeing Maris's post.
Hi Edz, Jenz, Narjess, and everyone..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149538

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Good morning guys!

I am so happy that the episode last night was good.The last scene was emotional and tear jerker and I'ved realized how difficult to be a single parent with 2 kids and raise them and they are not well .That scene alone gave me
goosebump.Thanks for the team hardwork and it shows on the ratings last night.So hoping the remaining 6 episodes would give us the best so that the viewing public have good impression to the show till the end.There's a new show coming and it looks promising and the olympics will start soon.I hope the writer should give us a fight till the end and the momentum still on our side.At least the show tells the human side and it really happens in reality maybe other people did'nt get it but that make us human.The shows has flaws, loops and it's not perfect but we prefer to stick with it for one common reason.So keep on supporting till the show ends.

PS..hoping next time in the future Shin hye will not accept the drama if the writer is her..Sorry guys maybe I am not impress with her writing skills..since we have freedom of expression I just want to express my opinion, maybe you are not agree with me but its ok but nevertheless I'll give her a chance for the remaining episode.This show is the highlight of her career since her previous drama did not appreciate by korean viewers .She should be thankful to Shin hye and Kim Rae Won because of their prowess acting and charisma to the audience.I'll give credit to her and the director because its a team effort ..Sorry again that's my POV..God bless everyone..God Bless Doctors God bless Shin hye..thanks again guys :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Alou68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, Arbado
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.919 seconds