Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149564

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Kim Rae Won Does A Little Psychoanalysis On Hong Ji Hong And His Toy Claw Machine

pizap.com14702487225311.jpg

Kim Rae Won features in a stylish pictorial in the latest issue of star and style magazine High Cut.

During the corresponding interview, the actor does a little psychoanalysis on his character Hong Ji Hong and the toy claw machine he keeps in his home.

“I was also curious about why the [claw crane machine] was in the house. I asked [the writer] whether she doesn’t think it’s a bit troublesome, but she found a way to make use of [the machine] like that,” Kim Rae Won says.

pizap.com14702488818591.jpg

He continues, “I think that in the writer’s set up, [the machine] represents something like Hong Ji Hong’s longing for love, his loneliness. Perhaps his inability to hold his mom and dad’s hands and go to the amusement park is manifesting in this way.”

Kim Rae Won laughs, “I think we used [the claw crane machine] very well as a kiss scene location.”

pizap.com14702488506561.jpg

pizap.com14702488218121.jpg

When asked about the recent kiss scene with “Doctors” co-star Park Shin Hye that took place on the claw machine, Kim Rae Won says there wasn’t much to it.

“I don’t know why I’m receiving such a response [to the kiss scene],” the actor says. “The angles and such are all the director’s doing. When I’m doing a kiss [scene], I don’t think even one percent about how the kiss will look on screen.”

“All I focus on is immersing myself in the scene. When I act naturally, the director figures out the right angles, and it turns out well,” Kim Rae Won says.

pizap.com14702487788431.jpg

cr.www.soompi.com/2016/08/03/kim-rae-won-do...orial-with-high-cut/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, Arbado, Kieu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149565

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ ‪#‎KimRaeWon‬ ‪#‎Doctors‬ Fan Arts

pizap.com14702471674371.jpg

pizap.com14702467531711.jpg

pizap.com14702463060621.jpg

pizap.com14702480376561.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149566

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Things get steamy in the latest episode ‘Doctors’

Things heated up in Tuesday night’s episode of “Doctors” with a steamy bedroom scene between Yoo Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye) and Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won)
It all started when Yoo boldly invited Hong to her house.
After Hong arrived it didn’t take him long to realize that he was alone with Yoo in her bedroom and awkwardness ensued.
“I think it is my first time seeing your room,” and soon Hong added, “I should go. It is racy to be here just two of us alone.”
Yoo joked, “It should be, us I mean.”

pizap.com14702505483281.jpg

pizap.com14702505744371.jpg

pizap.com14702506340001.jpg

pizap.com14702506015931.jpg

Just after Yoo spoke, it took no longer than a few seconds for Hong to lay Yoo on her bed and say, “I can go much further than this, don’t get cute with me,” baffling Yoo who was lost for words.
Eventually the couple left the room, and Yoo solidified their romance by giving Hong a backhug.
The 20-episode TV drama “Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

cr.http:// /view.php?ud=201608031118434025826_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149567

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Seeing all these pictures and news updates - I don't know if I should be happy (because of the emotional and wonderful episode), flustered (the hint of a bed-scene) or downright fan-girling (Oh my gosh it was actually just a tease but it could mean something right?).

Thank you for these wonderful collection of goodies unnies! and while I don't know what is going on -- I guess I should also welcome you back @Maris unnie! *Welcome Hugs* YAAAY.

I really like that Oppa-joke @narjess89. Maybe I should get that type of haircut after med school :woohoo: I will tell everyone once it is truly effective. HAHA :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149568

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Lee Sang Yeob Is The Next “Doctors” Cameo Star

Lee-Sang-Yeob.png

On August 3, a source revealed that Lee Sang Yeob will be appearing in a cameo for SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors.”

The actor will be filming this week and is scheduled to appear on episode 15 and 16 which will air on August 8 and 9. Lee Sang Yeob apparently has been watching the drama and enjoying the characters which lead him to readily agree to the cameo.

Previously, Lim Ji Yeon, Han Hye Jin, Jo Dal Hwan, and Namgoong Min have appeared in special cameos. Each actor has received positive feedback regarding their cameo roles.

Lee Sang Yeob most recently acted in KBS2’s “Master: God of Noodles” and tvN’s “Signal.” Having experience with a variety of roles including that of a serial killer, many are excited to see what kind of role he will portray this time around.

Credits to SOOMPI.COM

--
Doctors is like the drama with the most cameos I have had watched so far. HAHA :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Kieu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149570

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
[quote=
I really like that Oppa-joke @narjess89. Maybe I should get that type of haircut after med school :woohoo: I will tell everyone once it is truly effective. HAHA :heartsh: :heartsh:[/quote]

hahahahahaha yes you should try it ;) tell us if it works :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149575

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-817.jpeg

image-818.jpeg

Ctto

My Note

Thank you Seirazde, Narjess, Jhen, Arbado.....for your greetings......Its always good to be here with all familiar and new faces....will try and be here regularly. It's great to see Jenzzy, klebis, Bluenb, into the blue, Sonia etc like always .....missing Eve a lot.....please let us know that you are well and come back soon.....To all old and new ....
:heartsh:

I should be greeting some new faces here for me........Arbado, juwie, tjstanna, Osellasella......welcome to this community of Shinhye admirers ! Hope you continue to grace our forums with your presence and in the process have loads of fun interacting with the members who are all amazing people with their warmth, sincerity and friendliness ....literally close virtual friends.
:luvluv:

Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Osellasella, Arbado, Kieu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149577

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Found this picture at Doctors Dc

1470285483.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149578

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Never tired watching this huh!!!

1470240296.png

1470265631.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149582

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Doctors photo album ost

1470291469_image.jpeg

1470291469_image5.jpeg

1470291469_image3.jpeg

1470291469_image1.jpeg

Cr: dc
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Osellasella, Arbado, Kieu
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.696 seconds