Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149623

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
‪#‎Parkshinhye‬ ‪#‎Kimraewon‬ ‪#‎Doctors‬ kissing scene longer version!!

cr. to taggged
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149627

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye continues to bask in the love from fans with yet another gift sent to 'Doctors'

pizap.com14704139357811.jpg

Park Shin Hye has the sweetest fans ever!  Turns out another gift was sent to the set of her current drama, 'Doctors.'

She posted a picture of her sipping coffee before a cart onto Instagram on August 5 along with the message, "Hing, the coffee cart always sent whenever the day is hot.  Thank you so much..  Even today, I was able to happily, refreshingly act thanks to you!!" revealing that this was sent this time by her Chinese fans.
The message on the cart is cute, too, reading, "Shin Hye, fighting!  Don't forget that you are the best."

pizap.com14704147625931.jpg

cr . www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/park-shi...gift-sent-to-doctors
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149632

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
8 Gorgeous on-screen couples we envied so far this year

The hot K-dramas like Descendants of the Sun, Doctor Crush, Cheese in the Trap and Uncontrollably Fond and more have made many examine their love lives. Stars' electric chemistry on-screen is enough to spark just a little jealous in the most kind-hearted K-drama fan. The gorgeous couple's surge of emotions and affection the characters show each other keep us all glued to the screen episode after episode. Today, I decided to list eight couples (human and supernatural)we saw this year that we couldn't help but envy.

1. Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon (Descendants of the Sun)

Besides being the main couple of the most popular series of the year, Yoo and Kang had such a heartwarming love story. It was love at first sight for Yeo. It just took a little longer for Kang to realize she couldn't live without him.

2. Seo Dae Young and Yoon Myung Joo (Descendants of the Sun)

The seemingly star-crossed lovers had a rocky road after Yoon's father told Seo to stay away from his daughter. Despite Seo's attempts to disappear from her sight, true love prevailed.

3. Kwon Eun Taek and Jang Bo Ra (Cheese in a Trap)

We all became attached to Yoo Jung and Hong Seol from the very beginning even though it was a little creepy. Along the way, Baek In Ho stole Yoo Jung's thunder anyway. However, Eun Taek and Bo Ra had viewers around the world fangirling for their undeniable devotion to each other. He never shied away from being open about his feelings, but it took just took a little longer for Bo Ra to reciprocate.

pizap.com14704854761401.jpg

4. Hong Ji Hong and Hye Jung (Doctor Crush)

Their platonic love turned into one of the most ardent K-drama love affairs of the summer. Not only did they fall head over heels for each other, they were both instrumental in helping each heal their emotional wounds. Hong struggled to overcome the tragic death of his biological parents and his adopted dad, while Hye Jung is still a work in progress regarding her dad abandoning her and grandmother's unexpected passing.

5. Bong Pal and Hyun Ji (Let's Fight Ghost)

This has to be one of the most frightening pairings this year! A college student and ghost is not anybody's first choice to envy, but you can't help loving how sweet they are with each other. Hyun Ji adores her human love, while he can't help tending to her needs and saving her from drowning.

6. Pi Young Kook and Jin Seo Woo (Doctor Crush)

It's very apparent that Seo Woo's BFF at work has been crushing on her for quite awhile. When she come out of the Yoon Do love fog, she will finally realize how much Young Kook truly cares for her. YoungWoo couple for the win!

7. Chani and MInAh (Click Your Heart)

Even though he was only with her spirit, viewers were promised a very happy ending for the sweet couple at the very end. Chani brought so much joy into MinAh's sad life that you couldn't help but root for the pair. She became the ultimate good luck charm for him.

8. Shin Joon Young and No Eul (Uncontrollably Fond)

No one wants the love of their life to be dying, and I really hope the writer spares Joon Young's life. However, the way he is treating No Eul in recent weeks is enough to make every viewer say "Aww". He is determined to shower No Eul with as much love as possible before its too late.

Which couple did you envy the most so far this year? Is there one particular love story you are looking forward to seeing in the second half of 2016?

cr.dramafever.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149634

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Doctors Episode 15 Preview with Eng Sub (TV Version) - 닥

cr.OE Previews
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149635

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye #KimRaeWon #DoctorsSBS Gifs

tumblr_obc88rZcxL1v0708vo1_250.gif

tumblr_obc88rZcxL1v0708vo2_250.gif

tumblr_obc88rZcxL1v0708vo3_250.gif

tumblr_obc88rZcxL1v0708vo4_250.gif

tumblr_obc88rZcxL1v0708vo5_250.gif

tumblr_obc88rZcxL1v0708vo6_250.gif

cr. to tagged
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149636

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Showbiz Korea _ ACTOR Kim Rae-won(김래원) in DOTORS(닥터스) _ Celeb-Ometer

CR. ARIRANG K-POP
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149637

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Drama Review 'Doctors' Episode 14 ‪#‎Parkshinhye‬ ‪#‎Kimraewon‬

pizap.com14705112259581.jpg

Min-ho (played by Jeong Hae-gyoon) is Hye-jeong's estranged father. I've never had much cause to discuss Min-ho because it's never been clear to me how important he was to Hye-jeong's story. It kind of seemed like Min-ho was just another obstacle Hye-jeong had to overcome, even though he has sympathetic character traits. Seo-woo, you may recall, has the same problem. Well, both the opening and the closing of this episode directly address the relevance of Min-ho's presence/absence in Hye-jeong's life- to powerful cathartic effect.
Or maybe it just seemed that way because I'm so used to "Doctors" lacking any kind of emotional impact at all. Writer Ha Myeong-hee very much dips into the melodrama toolbox for the plot this time around. Under normal circumstances I might be more critical of the way the story goes but...well, Namgoong Min is just really good being the victim of the melodrama for once. It's hard not to get choked up by the tough decisions he makes, even if they are obviously the wrong ones.
One reason why this is such an effective conflict for Hye-jeong to confront is that she can't solve this problem by being an amazing doctor. It also highlights why the occasional talk about money is in fact important. Hospitals are expensive, which is why if you're happy with your medical care, you should donate to the hospital directly instead of gifting the attending physician with a car.
Yes, I'm still bitter about that and other past plot points. Truthfully, I'm not expecting "Doctors" to improve much once Namgoong Min finally leaves because there's still this annoying goofy propensity throughout the other stories. Soon-hee apparently runs the main hangout for all the doctors in the hospital now, which means they'll show up at the most inappropriate times for the most inappropriate reasons. While these scenes aren't bad they are fairly silly.
But "Doctors" has always been strongest when it's been taking stabs at the metaphorical heart (I still find the literal surgeries to be pretty boring). Baek Seong-hyeon has trivially little screen time yet consistently gives a strong performance just by convincingly being Seo-woo's best friend. It means a lot more to be nice to someone who's kind of a jerk than it does to someone who is consistently portrayed as perfect and super-attractive. Although oddly enough, with her parental issues more exposed, I find I'm liking Hye-jeong more as a protagonist now than I have in quite awhile now.

cr. kdrama.musictimes.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149638

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
Ep 15 stills

1470530930_118092.jpg

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149644

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hello @okeydokey :lol: Welcome abroad PSHIC :-V
Thanks for the post ;) looking forward EP 15
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #149646

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Looking forward for tonite episode...

080802-1-e1470619283805.jpg

080802-2-e1470619312366.jpg

080802-3-e1470619299622.jpg

080802-4-e1470619293177.jpg

20160807091126981ohsj.jpg

f1e55dee3d6d55fbc6e99c7d65224f4a20a4dd35.jpg

Hello Everyone..
May everyone have a great day ahead.
Pleasant night and sweet dream..
hugs
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, Arbado
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.733 seconds