Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146502

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
I hope the writer of Doctors will give us something new like DOTS. All Korean Dramas are ridiculous to some point so there is nothing we can do about it. DOTS has a great cast, interesting (but ridiculous in some areas) story, funny, action-packed and most of all it is not the typical triangle romance (rich guy/rich girl/poor girl relationship) drama. I am sick of dramas where you have the sick and jealous rich girl with her one-sided love obsession giving hell to the poor girl just because the rich guy happens to love the poor girl. Really, Korean scriptwriters need to come out with something new.

I foresee that there will be some sort of triangle or even quadruple love relationship in Doctors. I guess as much that, Lee Sung Kyung's character will play the evil school mate who is going to give hell to Hye Jung because the guy she likes is in love with Hye Jung. But, I am keeping my fingers cross that the writer will give us a new twist to the story and that Hye Jung will be a strong, confident, smart and witty character that we will be proud of.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146504

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Sis @ nu2me, I'm sorry for giving my negative opinion on DOTS but what I meant to say was even the most popular drama currently airing will have their critics.

Anyway, the Mon-Tue schedule for dramas just got more interesting. KBS is trying to get Park So Dam to pair with Jang Hyuk in Beautiful minds and will be fighting for viewers with Doctors. It could be a tight race.
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146507

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:) oh @kiki, that is fine, I am expecting critics for Doctors as well.
:heartsh:

What was lost in opinions are the fact that DOTS is entertaining, the dialogues are not far from the truth.... I am speaking of viewers from the medical field and those in charitable organizations and volunteers, who are more open minded and forgiving as they watch along with us. Every Korean dramas have faults out there visible to viewers... And hard to ignore... I could name a lot of them ... but what is the point ? I too pass on dramas that can't watch. And that is that :huh:
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146508

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am optimistic with Doctors... :)

[STAR NEWS] Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye on new drama [DOCTORS]

cr KStar
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146511

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Jang Hyun Sung is reported to join SBS's #Doctors.

image-338.jpeg

Ctto

Jang Hyun-Sung will be a warm-hearted chief of neurosurgery in Doctors.....

Via chanbeatrix

image-372.jpeg

Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146549

• DOH
  • Gold Star
I was going through the list of actors who have played Doctors in previous dramas and I came across Ju Ji Hoon. I was thinking could Ju Ji Hoon be a better partner for Shin Hye rather than Kim Rae Won? JJH wanted to act in a drama with PSH and this could be a good chance but the Directors picked KRW instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146550

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello guys!
How are you?June is coming very soon and finally we are going to see Doctors Shin hye's drama and good to see a lot of promising actors and veteran actors .Hoping that the story will satisfy our expectation.But it is early to tell so we keep our finger cross for the better.I am very excited what ever happens I am going to support Shin hye because I miss her on small screen.God bless everyone happy weekends!!! :) :) :)

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 4 weeks ago #146555

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Jang Hyun Sung was a neurosurgeon in the drama Punch with Kim Rae Won.
He is here again as a neurosurgeon with KRW.

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 4 weeks ago #146556

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Interesting the fact that JHS was a neurosurgeon in Punch too. Here he gets promoted as Head of neurosurgery where he respects and supports the character of Hong Ji Hong also a neurosurgeon. :ohmy:

I like the cast on the whole....a mix of seasoned young and older actor actresses. Jun Ji Hoon and Kim Rae Won are both good performers. It all boils down to how each interprets and portrays a character. Also, how each creates the chemistry with their leads. Let's see what happens in June.

I look forward to the drama with an open mind and very little preconceived notions apart from the fact that it's going to be a thought provoking and reality based....:)

Last Edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 weeks ago #146582

• NileRose
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 72
Hello Dear friends or I should call you Doctors Hahahah ;) I am happy that shin hye will do this drama and I am happy of the cast who will act with our beloved park shin hye solid based actors let us pray that drama will be something which give shin hye good critics and give her the chance to work with high level actors and actresses in Movies .
I hope that uri shin hye will back from Japan safely and start filming I miss her so much :luvluv:
I am waiting :kiss1:
@Maris : dear friend I love your notes every thing Your are the Healer of My worries :heartsh:
@nu2me: I love your optimistic words thank you for giving us positive light
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds