Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146585

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Hullo everyone! :)

Things are pretty quiet on the drama front! It's just a lull before the action starts.....and ....I feel that it will once Shinhye comes back from her holiday in Japan...
I say ...let the action begin....we are more than ready and eager to see Shinhye again. It will be one and a half year. Such a pity that it will be only 16 episodes. But, then it's better not to drag a drama if it spoils the story or kills the impact .

Dear Nilerose! What a good thing that I happened to drop in .....there you are with your colourful presence like always. :) what happened to your cheerful yellow sunny one ? I had become accustomed to that. :)
I am glad that you could find some relief here, dear Chingu! If you frequent us more often you will find many members here with some excellent insight and analysis of everything related to Shinhye. Hence this is a great community to be around....exchanging views and enjoying ourselves.
Please visit us more often. But, then I think you are waiting for the drama to start.

Where is Eve? She has been missing for the past two days....I hope she is fine and having loads of fun. Maybe she is on a holiday.....like me. Am visiting family bug will try and drop in whenever possible...

Take care everyone !
:heartsh:

Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146588

• Maris
image-390.jpeg

image-391.jpeg

Credit as tagged

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146601

• Maris

Ready for girl crush? Park Shin-hye's new Mon-Tue drama, 'Doctors' is coming

image-394.jpeg

Park Shin-hye is returning to the small screen after one year break. She is ready to bring the full-scale girl crush experience through her upcoming drama.

Park Shin-hye will play Yoo Yoo Hye-jyeong in SBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors" (working title). Yoo Yoo Hye-jyeong is a character who becomes a doctor overcoming her troublesome past after she met her teacher Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won).

This is Park Shin-hye's first time to play a doctor. However, she had played several roles with professional career in her previous works. Her role in SBS' drama "Pinocchio" was a reporter. In Movie, "Miracle in Cell No.7", she also played a trainee in the Judicial Research and Training Institute and led a mock trial. While Park Shin-hye with the clear voice and pronunciation successfully brought her previous professional characters to life, her cast as a doctor this time has been drawing attention since her cast.

The attributes of her character Yoo Yoo Hye-jyeong also get you more excited about her transformation as an actress. She is expected to bring girl crush experiences to female drama fans by playing the role. Yoo Yoo Hye-jyeong is a rebellious figure, who does not trust people due to the mental wounds acquired during her hurtful childhood and shut down her heart since then. She is one tough woman with strong fists. The previous title of "Doctors" was 'A Female Gangster Hye-jeong', which explains everything of the intense side of her character by itself.

Park Shin-hye could get out of her usual feminine image by playing her role in "Pinocchio". Park Shin-hye played Choi In-ha, a reporter who hiccups whenever she tells a lie, affected by the symptoms so-called Pinocchio Syndrome. Because she cannot lie, she was called 'Harsh talk witch' and revealed her firm belief as a reporter to convey the independent image of a woman, who is in charge of her own life. Park Shin-hye now will present even more intense image of a strong woman.

Park Shin-hye's agency Salt Entertainment told Star News on April 18th, "The role this time will be an opportunity for her to broaden her acting spectrum by presenting her other sides that people haven't seen from her so far" and "She is currently working hard to prepare for it".

"Doctors" will air after "Jackpot" has finished.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146603

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi sis @maris,
Always great to see you here

been busy , doing well and also enjoying the recently concluded KBS drama with friends and subway commuters :lol: and more this week..... it is fun !
hoping for Iceland next ! Enjoy your vacation.

Thank you for sharing, so sorry I could not be here but will make up for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146604

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am backtracking :blush: so much to catch up.
Specially love that sis @Nilerose came by... miss you and Soompiers

Looking forward to more available subbing sites when SBS drama Doctors start broadcasts.
and we will share as we learn more...

from asianwiki.....
When Hye-Jung was young, her life was difficult. She was good at fighting, but also studied well. Overcoming her tough situation, she is now a doctor.

love this concise plot.... Hopefully we will get a glimpse of their first reading. ;) pictures.
Fighting !!
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146615

• Maris

[Photoshop] 박신혜 #ParkShinHye #Doctors
instagram.com/p/BEXUNsbqTX3/

image-396.jpeg

Credit to the owner via snowski

My Note

Once again....another great photoshop for Doctors...
Shinhye looking good!

Great to hear that, Eve! :)
I was hoping you were busy with all kinds of good things....the reason for your absence!
Enjoy yourself and share your travel tid bits when you come back....
Look forward to hearing interesting stuff about Iceland

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146681

• Maris

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyun officially confirmed to play in SBS's upcoming drama #Doctors.

image-744.jpg

Kdrama news
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146687

• Maris

Officially confirmed for Doctors!

image-746.jpg

Ctto

Kim Raewon.........Hong Ji Hong....HJH
Park Shin Hye.......Yoo Hye Jung......YHJ
Yoon Kyunsang.....Jung Yoon Doo....JYD.. as successor of a leading enterprise, in order to get away from his father, he becomes a doctor.
Lee Sungkyung.....Jin Seo Woo........JSW...close friends and love with KRW's role were all “taken away" by PSH's role. Full of jealousy and a rival to PSH.....via chanbeatrix
Ji Soo.....................
Kim Minseok..........

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146690

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Hmmm...Sis@Maris
I guess as much that JSW will be the one to expose YHJ as a gangster and YHJ will face a lot of rejection from the public regarding her background and education to the extend that the hospital may ask her to leave or something like that but of
course HJH will be there to support her.... hehehe...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146698

• Maris

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung Join Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in “Doctors”

crystalcove April 21, 2016

image-431.jpeg

Actress Lee Sung Kyung and actor Yoon Kyun Sang joins Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in SBS’s upcoming drama about neurosurgeons, called “Doctors.”

Yoon Kyun Sang will play the role of JungYoon Do who is heir to a large corporation but became a doctor to escape the fight for inheritance and his father. He is intelligent, skilled, and very competitive, and dreams of freedom and a “spectacular love.”

Lee Sung Kyung plays the role of Jin Seo Woo, the rival of Park Shin Hye’s character, Yoo Hye Jung, who is her high school friend. Jin Seo Woo is a “princess” character, born as the beloved only daughter in a family of doctors. Receiving attention and love is taken for granted by Jin Seo Woo. She is also a fellow in neurosurgery. After Yoo Hye Jung seemingly takes away the love of Kim Rae Won’s character from her in high school, she is overcome with jealousy and their rivalry continues to their adult careers as doctors.

“Doctors” tells the story of growth of a woman who has reached rock-bottom and a man who “loves with his head, not his heart.” They meet as medical colleagues and through their “once in a lifetime love,” change and grow for the better.

“Doctors” will air in June after “Jackpot” finishes its run.

My Note

Since all the casting seems to be confirmed now, I do believe we should soon see the next steps in the making of the drama....script reading? I feel first week of May should be it or is it too early and it's just my wishful thinking?

I wonder if Jung Yoon Do's "spectacular love" will be in form of "Hye Jung"? Will it be reciprocated or remain one sided?

DOH....The story does become more clear now and mystery lies in its execution....
I hope it is compelling enough for you to want to watch it. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.806 seconds