Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146699

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Once in a lifetime Love between Medical Colleagues

image-433.jpeg

“Doctors” tells the story of growth of a woman who has reached rock-bottom and a man who “loves with his head, not his heart.” They meet as medical colleagues and through their “once in a lifetime love,” change and grow for the better.

Excerpt from Soompi

My Note

]Now this is worth pondering about? Hmmm!
The female doctor reaching rock bottom is obvious.....Yoo Hye Jung...YHJ.....PSH
The Doctor loving with his head, not heart....................Hong Ji Hong...HJH....KRW or is it Jung Yoon Do...JYD...YKS since he has been described as " dreaming for spectacular love"
Whoever......it's going to be interesting one.

Meeting as medical colleagues makes me think it could be YHJ and JYD with HJH as just the mentor?
But then since JSW is jealous of YHJ for taking her love away so it could be YHJ with HJH sharing that once in a lifetime love.

Just once in a lifetime love brings to mind a passionate love story worth looking forward to....
What do you all think?

Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146700

• Maris

Fan Art: Poster for Doctors

image-432.jpeg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146704

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Evening all ..woah much updates thanks all for sharing
I miss the site & all of you even news about PSH .. quite busy by graduation project , exams bla bla pray for me please :willing :ohmy: :S
just cant wait june for watching this drama B) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146707

• Selien
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 140
Aigoo ! Is it going to be like ... her to him to her and again.... him to her to him ??? Triangle ??? more like pentagon !!!
Korean Dramas after all...
And i may be the only one who wants to see Shinhye and Kim Raewon character as mentor and student, not as a lovers or unrequited love. I think them as mentor and student, and Shinhye as strong and bold character will click more to the audience. Plus, also i think Shinhye's character will have end game with Yoon kyungsang character. Well, that's my guess...

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146708

• Maris

image-434.jpeg

Yoon Gyun-Sang & Lee Sung-Kyung are now cast in upcoming SBS drama series “Doctors” starring Park Shin-Hye & Kim Rae-Won.

Yoon Gyun-Sang will play Jung Yoon-Do.
His character became a doctor to avoid his father, who is the president of a large company, and competition to become the successor at his father’s company. He is smart and skillful as a doctor.

Lee Sung-Kyung will play Jin Seo-Woo.
She graduated from the same high school as Hye-Jung (Park Shin-Hye) . Jin Seo-Woo is now a completing a fellowship as a neurosurgeon. Her character is also a rival of Hye-Jung.

“Doctors” first airs June 20, 2016 in South Korea.

Credit asianblog

My Note

Hullo everyone!
:luvluv:

If the synopsis seem similar to other dramas on paper.....that will not be the case once it airs . The reason being that the final result is the sum of everything put in by the writer with an original prize winning script, the director who will do his utmost best because he has a lot to prove in this directorial debut and the cast that I must say has me excited......

The main four artists above all come into the new characters with impressive portfolios showing performances that have wooed the viewers universally. It will be interesting to see how successful they will be in creating chemistry through each other's performances.

Sarah.....wish you all the best in the forthcoming exams and your project. May God bless you with success and you graduate with flying colours.Amen. We will wait for your presence in the forum once the drama starts. Meanwhile, do drop in once a while to refresh yourself and take a break with latest Shinhye news. :)

Hi Selien!.... :)......You may be right in your analysis....The detailed description does leave multiple possibilities so let's see what story has the writer scripted for us. One thing is sure that it will not be typical light hearted drama from what I saw in High Society. One has to closely follow the dialogues to get the insight depth to the characters.
Another thing is that Shinhye loves the role she will be playing as someone who struggles and rises through difficult and tough life and made a better person of herself . Definitely sounds inspiring!

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146711

• Maris

Moon Jiln cast in SBS's #Doctors as Park Shin Hye's close friend.

image-435.jpeg

Credit Kdrama news via burning monster

My Note

Thought the casting was complete....but it does seem things are nearly set for the next step now.....
Moon Jiln must be a new actress since could not find any news about her on the web....
Her first drama?

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146713

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Moon Ji In is not a new actress. I have seen her in My Love By My Side as the sister of the male lead. She acted in Madame Antoine recently. Suitable actress to be Hye Jung's friend.

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146715

• Maris
Character sketches

Park Shin-hye as Yoo Hye-jung Hye-jung is a helpless gangster that becomes a doctor. Because Hye-jung had suffered from abuses in her upbringing, she has a tough personality and ready-to-fight mentality. With Ji-hong's help, he shows her the errors of her way and makes the transformation of being a better person. -

Kim Rae-won as Hong Ji-hong Hong is a gifted surgeon with congeniality and popularity. He becomes a mentor to Hye-jung; therefore, she slowly transforms into a doctor through his guidance and help. -

Lee Sung-kyung Hye-jung's main rival, a former high school classmate and a fellow neurosurgeon. -

Yoon Kyun-sang as Jung Yoon-do is the elder son of one of the country's leading conglomerate families. In order to free himself from his father's expectations for him to take over the company, he becomes a doctor (neurosurgeon). He later falls for the gangster-turned-doctor Hye-jung. -

Ji Soo as Soo Chul Hye-jung's first love, who leaves a big impact on her life.

Kim Min-seok as Choi Kang-joo Kang-joo is a neurosurgeon who graduated from a top University, and competes with Hye-jung for the title of "Best Neurosurgeon". He is also a popular blogger who writes about the story of Hye-jung's transformation from a gangster to a doctor, and later develops a crush on her. -
Credit Asianblog

My Note
Yoon Do also falls for Hye Jung....
Thanks DOH! :)
I just could not find any info about her. Googling did not yield any results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 week ago #146720

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Sis@Maris, try Asianwiki - Moon Ji In
asianwiki.com/Moon_Ji-In

She acted in a few good dramas. She was in Yong Pal, Secret Love, Surplus Princess and The Village: Achiara's Secret, etc...
I first saw her in Don't Hesitate.

We more or less already know Doctors' storyline. Now it all depends on how the writer is going to write the plot - whether it is going to be interesting and smart OR stupid and ridiculous. All Kdrama writers tend to make silly adjustments in their script that disappoints the viewers (we found that out in Brother). If the acting is good like DOTS, even with all the ridiculous scenes, the ratings could still be high. Doctors has a great cast. Fingers crossed for it to hit 40% & more!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 6 days ago #146733

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Moon Ji-In joined SBS <Doctors>acting as 'Park Shin Hye's best friend

gg.jpg

UUO.jpg

cr Jinjja Wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.748 seconds