TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146007

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
Hi, elankham. :)

For me PSH and KRW is a very interesting couple. :onhot:

And... I love... when she plays bad and bold girls. :-V
As a child, she had such character roles.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, klebis, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146008

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won confirmed to join new drama 'Doctors'!

SHARES

Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won are partnering up for the new SBS drama 'Doctors'!

Park Shin Hye has been in talks to play Hye Jung, whose rival role was previously reported to be offered to Lee Sung Kyung. Hye Jung is a very smart thug-turned-doctor, who is known for her aggressive and tough behavior. The drama captures Park Shin Hye's transformation from an aggressive bully to a doctor.

On the other hand, Kim Rae Won is playing the role of Hong Ji Hong, who is a doctor known for his intelligence as well as for his friendliness.

The new drama is set to air in June. Are you excited to watch 'Doctors'?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146009

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye confirmed for medical drama 'Doctors'

j9.jpg

Mydaily - Nate: SBS "Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye are confirmed for 'Doctors'"

1. [+64, -3] Kim Rae Won was amazing in 'Sunflower', 'Punch' and in his other works.. Park Shin Hye's pretty and good at acting to boot. Looking forward to the drama. Fighting

2. [+60, -6] Ooh~~~ Both are good at acting so it's fine

3. [+39, -4] Woah Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won, that's daebak ㄷㄷㄷ I'm liking 'Jackpot' lately, so it must be the drama to follow it. I'm on board since Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won are starring together

4. [+17, -4] Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye ㅎㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+16, -2] I've seen Park Shin Hye in 'The Royal Tailor' and her sageuk acting is quite good too. Putting my trust on this for now since both are good

Naver
1. [+1,855, -61] Kim Rae Won's acting is definitely Daesang-worthy ㅠㅜLet's try again this time~~! Park Shin Hye is very pretty~~!!

2. [+1,639, -69] How nice of Kim Rae Won after the way SBS treated him.. Get the Daesang this time for this drama

3. [+1,90, -58] You can trust Kim Rae Won

4. [+1,102, -49] I like that he's doing a new drama but I'm worried that it's at SBS

via: Kkuljaem :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146010

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won Confirmed as Neurosurgeons for SBS Mon-Tues Drama Doctors

For those waiting for Park Shin Hye‘s return to drama land, the wait is over as the pretty and talented young actress is confirmed for upcoming SBS Mon-Tues drama Doctors (formerly known as Female Gangster Hye Jung). The good casting news comes in doubles today as rumored male lead Kim Rae Won has also confirmed, making this an early head start for the drama to start prepping for a June premiere after Daebak (The Royal Gambler or Jackpot) with Jang Geun Seok and Yeo Jin Gu.

While I hate the generic drama title of Doctors (try googling that when searching for information), I do love that it’s going to be a medical drama set in a hospital when there hasn’t been one in awhile, and no Blood in early 2015 doesn’t count. It’s also promising for Park Shin Hye’s career to keep taking on capable professional roles, and here she plays neurosurgery resident Hye Jung who comes from a dark past but has a outgoing personality and is known to resort to smack downs when needed. Kim Rae Won’s her chief of neurosurgery and is described as smart and friendly with a practical outlook.

While leads Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won are confirmed, the second leads remain to be locked down but offers have gone out to Cheese in the Trap‘s Lee Sung Kyung as well as SBS regular Yoon Kyun Sang who just wrapped Six Flying Dragons and has costarred with Park Shin Hye before in Pinocchio. Doctors comes from the production team behind One Warm Word and High Society. I’m totally cool with this full cast if it happens, but just having Park Shin Hye back is worth checking out to see if she continues to improve from a career breakthrough of sorts in Pinocchio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 4 weeks ago #146011

• Selien
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 140
I'm lost don't know what to think or how to take this news as. But i hope this Drama to do great.

So does this also mean.
Lee Jongsuk vs Kim Woobin vs Park Shinhye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 4 weeks ago #146012

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you ! we finally got confirmation from the main leads.... we will be pretty busy in June when the drama "Doctors" starts @verba, @elana, @BluenB, @selien and @moon- welcome back !
:heartsh:

Is "Doctors" still a working title at this point ? Anyways, Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won it will be.
Per SBS both stars are confirmed. Lee Sung Kyung is also expected to join the cast.

synopsis: Park Shin Hye be the character Hye Jung, who does not have it easy, a tough school bully who will change into a a smart, dedicated doctor. Kim Rae Won will be Hong Ji Hong, outgoing, respected neurosurgery and straight arrow realist.
Interesting, I may say... ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 4 weeks ago #146013

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won to Star in New Medical Drama

an0ya March 30, 2016

image-275.jpeg

Actress Park Shin Hye and actor Kim Rae Won Will be teaming up for SBS‘ upcoming medical drama “Doctors” (working title).

According to SBS, the negotiations are now finally finished, and both stars are confirmed to star in the drama. Actress Lee Sung Kyung is also expected to join the cast.

Park Shin Hye will take on the role of Hye Jung, a tough school bully who transforms into a smart and studious doctor. The male lead will be played by Kim Rae Won who will portray Hong Ji Hong, a respected neurosurgery expert and hardcore realist with an outgoing personality.

This will mark Park Shin Hye’s return to the small screen after a year and six months after wrapping up “Pinocchio.” Kim Rae Won has been on a hiatus since “Punch” which ended around a year ago.

“Doctors” takes a realistic approach to exploring the relationship between patients and doctors while touching on academic elitism in the Korean society. It is expected to air after “Jackpot” starring Jang Geun Suk, Yeo Jin Goo, and Im Ji Yeon ends its run in mid-June.

My Note....

Hullo everyone!

The news that we had been expecting is finally here.....
Park Shin Hye finally appears on the small screen on June 20th, Monday......once Jackpot ends...
Let's celebrate and look forward to the drama....
May it be a thundering success....

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1. The script is a prize winning one back in 2010.....
2. It has a strong female characterization.....which is great because Shinhye will be able to show her mettle as an actress.
3. KRW is a seasoned good actor with strong and popular performances under his belt.......Infact, in 2014, many were expecting a Daesang for his performance in "Punch"............the fact that he accepted the role indicates a strong male lead character as well. This does augur well for the plot of the drama....good main characterizations...
4. The bar of performance does rise when co-actors are good..

Last Edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 4 weeks ago #146014

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
woah... so Rae Won has been with SBS dramas since 2008 - Gourmet.
while Shin-hye has been with SBS in a number of dramas... and "Doctors" will be her 11th time. She also had been in some dramas with MBC, KBS, GTV and TvN in the past.

We do miss our Shinhye since.... Pinocchio... it's been 1 year and six months.
:luvluv:

hi @maris, there has been a confusing 'they are still considering' to 'confirmation' and back to "still in discussion" in the media :huh:

link... entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000859892&lfrom=twitter
Last Edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 4 weeks ago #146016

• Maris

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won Confirmed as Neurosurgeons for SBS Mon-Tues Drama Doctors

Posted on March 30, 2016 by ockoala

image-276.jpeg

For those waiting for Park Shin Hye‘s return to drama land, the wait is over as the pretty and talented young actress is confirmed for upcoming SBS Mon-Tues drama Doctors (formerly known as Female Gangster Hye Jung). The good casting news comes in doubles today as rumored male lead Kim Rae Won has also confirmed, making this an early head start for the drama to start prepping for a June premiere after Daebak (The Royal Gambler or Jackpot) with Jang Geun Seok and Yeo Jin Gu.

While I hate the generic drama title of Doctors (try googling that when searching for information), I do love that it’s going to be a medical drama set in a hospital when there hasn’t been one in awhile, and no Blood in early 2015 doesn’t count.

It’s also promising for Park Shin Hye’s career to keep taking on capable professional roles, and here she plays neurosurgery resident Hye Jung who comes from a dark past but has a outgoing personality and is known to resort to smack downs when needed.

Kim Rae Won’s her chief of neurosurgery and is described as smart and friendly with a practical outlook.

image-277.jpeg

While leads Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won are confirmed, the second leads remain to be locked down but offers have gone out to Cheese in the Trap‘s Lee Sung Kyung as well as SBS regular Yoon Kyun Sang who just wrapped Six Flying Dragons and has costarred with Park Shin Hye before in Pinocchio. Doctors comes from the production team behind One Warm Word and High Society. I’m totally cool with this full cast if it happens, but just having Park Shin Hye back is worth checking out to see if she continues to improve from a career breakthrough of sorts in Pinocchio.

MY note

Eve.....good morning....:)

While SALT has yet to confirm......the news is literally all over on various Portals.......

According to Shinhye and KRW , it's final stages ....it's SBS that has it confirmed..
so most probably ....it is confirmed.....
Really love second lead Yoon Kyun Sang ( brother from Pinocchio) Moo Hyul the best swordsman in ajoseon ( Six Flying dragons)... Both tremendously strong performances....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 4 weeks ago #146017

• Maris

[News]SBS side expressed Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won are confirmed in all new Mon-Tue drama <Doctors> (cr.as tagged)

image-278.jpeg

image-279.jpeg

S.A.L.T ent side w/ Chosun Ilbo: "'Doctors' final appearance is being coordinated. Has yet to seal a contract.It's not confirmed"

m.g-enews.com/ko-kr/news/article/news_al...53063_1/article.html
Via Adepark7

The PSH-KRW casting news article has been consistently in the Naver top 10 for awhile now with close to 700 comments and counting now....

Via Anushka..

Aigoo...this <Doctors>...SBS keeps confirming but agencies of the 2 leads keep insisting it's at final stage of discussion....wintercherub
article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=188056

My Note
....AND......the drama continues.......SBS anxious to get this cast sealed?
What's happening?
Confirmed or not......headlines and buzz is literally ALL over the media.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds