TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146018

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Shinhye and Kim Rae Won trend no.2 on Naver

image-280.jpeg

Via adepark

My Note

That was to be expected since Shinhye admirers had been waiting for nearly one and a half year.....

Will repost all the posts here in relevant thread and delete this afterwards if "Doctors" project falls through.....
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Selien

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146019

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Selien wrote:
I'm lost don't know what to think or how to take this news as. But i hope this Drama to do great.

So does this also mean.
Lee Jongsuk vs Kim Woobin vs Park Shinhye.

Sis@selien, don't worry. That was my first reaction when I heard about Pinocchio (heroine that hiccup when telling a lie?) but it turned out great. So I will think positive and it will be a great drama. Even if the drama don't turn out great as expected, we will still support Shin Hye. Not all actors/actresses will have great dramas every single time but all it takes is one good drama to bring the actress/actors popularity skyrocketing again (for example Song Joong Ki and Descendants of the Sun) There will always be ups and downs in the entertainment industry but it is not the end. Let her spread her wings and learn more whether bad or good. She always wanted to do a professional role instead of her same old cutsey girl roles. She is more mature now and willing to take on more mature roles.

BTW, don't worry about Jong Suk...Kim Woo Bin.
  1. Jong Suk's "W" will air on Wednesday-Thursday on MBC.
  2. Kim Woo Bin's "Uncontrollably Fond" will air Wednesday-Thursday on KBS.
  3. Shin Hye's "Doctor" will air Monday-Tuesday on SBS.
Only Jong Suk and Woo Bin will be competing in the same time slot. Since they are all on different broadcasting company, they will not compete with each other for year end awards. ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146020

• Selien
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 140
@Maris eonnie i love how you're always positive :). Let's hope...wish...pray that Doctors to do great . I'm just happy that our love Shinhye is back again on screen. I can watch anything and everything as long as Shinhye's there. Fighting Doctors team !! :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146021

• Selien
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 140
@yummjejeu I had already google about Jongsuk and Woobin's Drama LoI. Thanks anyway :)

As Shinhye's hard to core fan of course i want her every work and projects to do great. I'm so greedy fan hehe :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146022

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thank you for this great news!

sis @yummiejeu you did your research very well....many thanks!
I am just as excited as everyone to see Shin hye back in the small screen
regardless of anything.......im happy ill be watching her again in a drama
So lets get ready for this new drama!.....fighting!!!

:luvluv: :ding:

CezeSXMXEAEolIs.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146030

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Ohooo She has finally accepted the role :) am excited to see her again :side: i hope it will be a successful drama :)
Back as a Doctor ;)
Annyeonghaseyo chingu :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146032

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hello sis @narjess... miss u dear
:heartsh:

Looking forward to this new drama for our one and only Park Shin Hye :)
and we will be spreading the news and pictures and articles as the drama progresses in mid-June.
Hooray... it's been awhile since we last watched her in a drama. The promotions for "Hyung" maybe underway next... so I'm looking forward to that too. :)

Park Shin-hye, Kim Rae-won to star in new drama

Actress Park Shin-hye and actor Kim Rae-won will be in a new SBS drama, tentatively titled “Doctors,” local news reported Wednesday.

“Doctors” is a medical drama that centers around neurosurgeon Hong Ji-hong, played by Kim, and a gangster-turned-doctor Hye-jung, played by Park.

Park has starred in hit drama series such as “Pinocchio” and “The Heirs.” This is the first the two stars will be acting together.

“Doctors” is scheduled to premiere in June, on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m.

By Ahn Sung-mi (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146036

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
ooh sorry sis @Eve .. dont see that you've already post this :pinch: :pinch:

<Take a look at today's Kpopherald's Top 4 Articles> :heartsh:

top.jpg

cto
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146037

• Maris

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won confirmed to join SBS new drama 'Doctors'

Cr: SKNews

My Note

There is a very high probability of Shinhye accepting the drama since it is in final negotiations.

With KRW as co-star ….there is bound to be two strong protagonists not just female-centric one. But....since the character profile offered to Shinhye looks to be a complex one so she still should have a chance of showing her versatility as an actress. Shinhye and KRW....both good at emoting through their eyes.
I am just praying for a good cohesive plot with well thrashed characters….I feel better when I think of the fact that Kim Myung Hee won the best script for Female gangster Hye Jung ( Doctors....hope it's a working title) ..in 2010 in a contest held by Broadcasting Content Promotion Foundation …..

Also wishing that the director’s lives up to expectations in this debut one. This being the first one where he is not assisting, I believe ….

May I also express my excitement at seeing Yoon Kyun Sang offered 2nd lead….he has been amazing in both Pinocchio as and in 6FD as Moo Hyul
Have not seen the second female lead but have heard good things about her
Kim YoungAe as Hye Jung’s grandmother rounds up a strong supporting cast for the drama…

So since nearly all the cards are now on the table……we should stop sweating for stuff that hopefully will remain small……and….start looking forward to the drama that I am wishing is still with a working title…:)

Yummiejeu .........well said!

Selien.....thank you....am glad I could be of help even in smallest of ways...

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #146038

• Maris

It's official: SBS confirms Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye will star in 'Doctors'

image-281.jpeg

star in SBS' "Doctors".

A source from SBS confirmed, "Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won have been confirmed to appear in "Doctors"".

"Doctors" focuses on the realistic sides of the hierarchical system of doctors' circle in terms of their academic clique and social and geographical origins, as well as the relationships between doctors and patients.

The drama depicts turbulent and passionate stories by doctors who would not lose the Hippocratic Oath and still keep trying to accomplish their dreams despite the changing world.

Kim Rae-won will play Hong Ji-hong, a neurosurgeon, who is gifted, personable and greatly popular. Park Shin-hye plays Hye-jeong, a helpless gangster, who has never lost in a fist fight so far. Park Shin-hye will show her dramatic transformation as she later turns into a medical doctor.

"Doctors" has been scheduled to premiere in June, taking over the same airtime from "Jackpot".

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

My Note

For me....it will be official once S.A.L.T confirms by giving a statement to this effect..

How can a gangster be helpless when she has never lost a fist fight? They must mean in other ways....circumstances? Realities of life? .....interesting

KMH's dramas are reality based...thought provoking with complex characters... ( one warm word) and ( High Society). It will be a matter of how well it's written and is then visually translated by the actors with the help of the director. All will have to do it well for it to be a drama to watch.

The cast has been selected well....
Director and KMH....please don't disappoint us....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.674 seconds