Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9886

• Gems
  • Senior Star
I am happy Shin Hye has a new project! The story is familiar but with this group of young and fresh cast, I'm sure a lot of people will want to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9887

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks amy to sharing this good news....
Glad to hear Shin Hye new project...
she is very busy this year
school, photoshot, ambasador of JFF

So GS would play in a movie and SH new project is also a movie,
what a coincidence
:)
I'm so happy and very exited,
I can't wait to see the movie

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9889

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for the news, girls...it's just that i have a few questions:
1. is this a movie or a series?
2. since she's not the main lead, will she play the antagonist again like she did in goongS? (sorry, didn't really liked that)
3. doesn't she have more experience acting wise than Lee minjung? so why is she not the lead? i'm a bit curious....
4. is this a totally different role that's why she agreed to be a second lead where she can portray a much significant role i wonder???
5. anyone has a pic of the other guys she'll work with?

i hope this was a wise choice on her part...i really really wish she could have gotten the lead though....she's sooooooo deserving to play the lead ...not that i don't like the other girl...i liked her in Smile and didn't like her in bof...and she has worked with SH in Kimchee Radish...

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9890

Woa! Congratulations to our dear shinhye!
I'm pretty sure that she will be doing great in this movie.

Lalalove parkshinhye üü
"Even if I'm far away, I'll find stars and think of you." -Go Mi Nam ♥

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9895

• bb_blue
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 2
I am bit disappointed because SH is not the lead although it is definitely something to look forward to.

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9902

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for sharing!! :) :) :) im so excited about the movie!! :) :) yeeheyy!!.. :) :)

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9909

• Liu Si Ying
guys dun stress!! i think its better SH wasnt the main lead coz the main male lead is pretty unattractive. soz lol!
i think LMJ had a big rise in popularity thats why she was cast as the lead. SHs popularity just didnt explode like LMJ post YB.

ps mama al. its a movie :).

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9917

• Sissy12
  • New Star
..Dont worry guys SH still young and have more years to come.....as long as us her fans keep on supporting her...one day SH/we will proof it...

...sometimes the 2nd leads can steal the limelight of the main leads or another words stand out more than the main lead....so for this cases it will definitely do...cause people are anticipating for SH next project....just my two cents(* LMJ fans dont kill me)..think positive guys like our dear SH...

if hope SH been offered to star in korean version of STEP UP movie...i really want her to show off her talent in dancing..she deserved it....i wonder why producer/director out there not using these two while their still HOT!!!!!!!!

ps...even the Pittbull songs are popolar these days or it's just me...

---

edited: i love dara to bits too but please either give dara the gumiho drama by hong sister or the STEP UP movie...or otherwise give to SH then.......did i asked too much...hehehheeheh..
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Liu Si Ying.

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9920

• nessiebechan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
sissy I agree I like both park gurls..well it's okay if she isn't the lead it means she could still go to school I guess because she has fewer scenes to do...besides that I hope when she stars in a movie she's paired to jgs or someone who has the same rapor as her here is the image of the male lead his the protagonist in my sassy girl chunyang and he is mawang too.. credit to owners

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9922

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
well thanks Amy, nessiebechan , Sissy12, et al - I needed a reassurance. heard that LMJ was confirmed in this movie earlier. like her in 'smile, you' but am very biased with our Shin Hye. PSH can pull off comedy, antagonist, romance, any challenging role out there. Don't know what or how the casting ppl think. would like to be positive about this too. :)

looking forward to our beautiful Shin Hye in her role in Cyrano. can't wait for some bts with her on them. she is friendly and at ease with anyone including casts and crews as we've seen before. This will be an interesting story and casts, me think anyways.

thanks for this news Amy !
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.496 seconds