Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #9994

• Liu Si Ying
I have a feeling that she n daniel choi might end up together.
god don't they look good together too!!!!!!!! LOL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10006

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
A little bit upset when she casted for the 2nd leaders.
It s not that I like only the main characters, but I am worried that people will hate her; a lot of guys hate her from Goongs.

Oh... dear, I am happy when you have a new project BUT I am worried about the characters. Even though how cute you are but most people love just the main character.

Shin Hye... Fighting!!

Stars... Fighting!!! :kiss:

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10010

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
kyaa~ so happy. a movie for psh. aegyo~ i just wish she's the lead role :0 but still im happy she's casted in this movie i know this will be a hit! daniel choi is lalalove :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10015

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for all the latest posts and news, girls...and shirlykim thanks for the summary of Cyrano...it sounds like a very good romantic read, with a sad ending...
i wonder how SH's role is going to play out in the modernized version of the play...hmmmmmmm...
i guess i'm accepting of the fact that she may have taken the role to learn more from the main male lead who seems to be 15 years her senior so she can hone in more of her acting prowess in the process...and maybe so she can study more and not suffer from too much stress has she been in the lead....
good luck to our dear SH!!! and yes, i want her to be the lead when her co-actor is as cute and handsome and close to her age like GS...ha ha ha...
thanks for the response to my inquiries, girls!!! aja aja!!!

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10027

i'm happy to know that PSH gonna be working in a new project but in the other hand i'm also disappointed because she is going to be the 2nd role not the lead role ones.. it's not like im not PSH biased, but i honestly think PSH has more genuine and experienced acting compared to LMJ, IMHO.. am i the only who is feeling like this way?

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10028

• light
  • New Star
I feel the same u, anatoilet...however, i think our girl is so young , not suitable w/ the lead actor and...maybe she has a little experience in love so it's not easy for her to get the lead actress in this film...few years later...just patient.

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10035

• Liu Si Ying
wahh~~ shinhye is on the front page of soompi because of this news!!!!!!!

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10037

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Awww really? That is so cool, Amy!!

I must head home now... I can't view soompi here at work. LOL!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10042

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Wow...
Really Amy? Is this movie that big? ^^
I am heading there right now to support her

Btw, please check out DB blog and show some love to SH , my stars ^^!!!

2010 - 시라노:연애조작단 / Cyrano Agency 14 years 1 month ago #10043

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
wow, was right behind u Kay. thanks for this news Amy, and they put up the photo of our adorable Shin Hye that we picked the most. so thrilled ! thanks for sylphid for that post. we love u too !

here it says.....
"Park Shin Hye's agency Ava Entertainment announced today that she will join the upcoming romantic comedy film "Cyrano Agency."

It is a remake of a french play "Cyrano de Bergerac" in which Cyrano's love interest is someone he is obliged to woo on behalf of a more handsome but less articulate friend.

She joins the lead actor Uhm Tae Woong in the movie as matchmakers who work at the same agency. Lee Min-jung (Smile) and Daniel Choi (High Kick Through The Roof) also play important roles in the movie.

It will be directed by Kim Hyun Suk, who is known for "Scout" and "When Romance Meets Destiny" as well as being one of the screen writers for "Joint Security Area".

The movie is set to begin filming next month on April 19 and has plans for release in September during the Chuseok thanksgiving holidays."
credit: by sylphid.

oh be back....
p.s. like Kay said, please show our love for PSH and post/blog at soompi. don't forget ok stars ! see u there. Thanks ya all.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 3.057 seconds