Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22863

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi Sabchia, thanks for sharing too. Hugs.
The pictures were all over, from DC, Naver, Daum, bloggers, Baidu, and others. and from Korean portals.
I am so happy that we get to see more of PSH in those. She is beautiful :)

----

btw, Off-topic ---
while I was searching found an article from Allkpop about our gent cutie, Daniel Choi (a scandal?! ) so I am sharing here.

High Kick’s Choi Daniel’s thoughts on his scandal with Hwang Jung Eum
by sak019 on September 13,

Actor Choi Daniel (25) revealed how he felt when he was involved in a scandal with actress Hwang Jung Eum.

He stated through an interview on the 13th, “I felt no need to explain myself.”

The two actors captured viewers’ attention by portraying a realistic couple on immensely popular sitcom “High Kick Through the Roof“. However, due to this realistic acting, Choi and Hwang were involved in an untimely scandal, creating a love triangle with Hwang’s real-life boyfriend, and SG Wannabe member, Kim Yong Joon.

Choi declared, “This may look selfish, but since it wasn’t true, I did not feel the need to officially deny the relationship. I thought it would be weird to start listing excuses when it wasn’t even real to start with.”

He added, “However, there was still misunderstanding because of that. When biased people gather, rumors are created. Stories with no evidence were made. But I didn’t want to say anything just for that reason. If I acted that way, wouldn’t it have looked like I was creating excuses for myself?”

Choi stated, “I think viewers think that the characters in sitcoms are the actual actors. This sort of prejudice and how the show was promoted made these misunderstandings. But it was difficult to convince the people who already believed so firmly that it was false. I was just sad. There are instances when people don’t accept the truth. If it was a mini series, maybe there wouldn’t have been a scandal.”

Hwang Jung Eum also stated in an interview, “During the filming for the sitcom, I was so busy that even when I heard about the scandal with Choi Daniel, I could do nothing but just let it pass.”

Meanwhile, Choi Daniel will make his return with “Cyrano Agency” as Sang Yong, a man of perfect conditions, but is inexperienced in love. The film will be out on September 16th.

(S: Newsen)
* I'm glad I came across this eng subbed article. I saw it but in Hangul, was confused then :lol:
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22865

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, sabchia, nu2me, betsy, meglo

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22870

• indri12
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 17
love love love the duet song of LMJ and PSH!!!

agree with @nu2me!! I started to like CD and hope to see CD and PSH together in a drama or CF someday. I watched him on Worlds Within before, and he looks weird. :huh: but gosh he looks so different now. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22872

• ghaymarfil
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
Have you noticed around 3:56 on part 5 that UTW reached for Shin Hye's hand and she stood up and tapped his back? Is he getting acue from her or what? This is so sweeeet!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, sabchia

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22874

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: that was a funny segment ghay marfil, DC and UTW lost confidence in singing their OST together. I think they got nervous,
ur right, UTW had to reach out for Shin Hye's hand to help him with the timing and beat. :lol: and SH had to tap his back for the beat.

i agree with u, that was sweet.

Even the confident and funny DC (while taping/filmnig) was just too hilarious when they were in front of a live audience. They r all adorable. I love their camaraderie. Hope they meet again in future dramas, movie or cf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, sabchia, betsy

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22875

• sabchia
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 143
ghaymarfil and nu2me,
You're both right. I watched Part 5.

UTW called out 'Shin Hye' at 1.43. Then at the background, we see PSH walked to his seat and sat there, so she is closer.

When it was his turn to sing, he reached out to hold on to PSH's hand and gripped hard, not letting go. Besides having a case of butterflies in his tummy...nervous being in the spotlight and having to sing live, he wanted PSH to help him with his beat !

They must be very close. Knowing how sweet and kind Shin Hye is, I think he must have told her how nervous he would be...and to help him with the beats...
Ironic, isn't it since his sister is a great singer who loves the spotlight. Here, I notice shy people open up to her easily .. She must be very patient and help to draw them out ( UTW & LHK). Remember, she said of the 3 ANJELL boys, Hong Ki was the shyest. Somehow, now they have become the best of friends. Proud of her as so many seems to genuinely like her and look for her for moral support / comfort/ confidante.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sabchia. Reason: edit information
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, betsy

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22884

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
found more pictures of the All About Love mini-concert - Sept 13

reflex from the silver confetti ribbons drop :lol: there were loud sounds that came with it

cr: as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, betsy, elankham

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22885

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks, gals!!!

i was kinda wondering why SH sat on his seat when clearly her seat was vacant...

i mean why didn't UTW called out to LMJ who was clearly only a feet away from him..yet he wanted SH...SH always have a way with her where other artists become her closest friends bec of her openness and being such a sweet girl.

they all seem to wanna be around her, she gives out this 'sunny' disposition and have a great aura around her that attracts them like bees to a flower or should i say she's as sweet as a honey!!!

i'm sure SH wasn't nervous at all since she's had first hand experience snging with GS in their Japan FM and singing solo and dancing solo!!!

thanks for sharing!!!

i soooooooooooooo love how DC takes care of the girls...such a gentleman!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, betsy

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22895

• devilbates
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 24
that was really sweet at part 5( ghaymarfil mention)~:P

&

thanks sunny for the upload~:P

2010 Cyrano Agency - Promotion Events 13 years 7 months ago #22898

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
HIGHCUT

hc01.jpg

hc02.png

hc03.png

hc04.png

hc05.png

hc06.png

hc07.png

hc08.jpg

hc09.png

hc10.png

hc11.png

hc12.jpg

hc13.png
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Sunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, betsy, elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.140 seconds