Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #75810

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Go Soo and Moon Chae-won are being paired together—yay! But… the project is only a short film—pooh?

The Day Min-woo Arrives will begin filming in mid-January, and will screen in March at the Hong Kong International Film Festival. It will then be released in April.

Credit: Dramabeans

My Note: since it is a short film, there is a possibility that Go Soo is still doing the Sageuk movie too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #75826

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hmm... so we know Shin Hye will for sure be filming a movie but not sure if it is this one eh?

I hope it will be an action one. Shin Hye has not yet starred in one of those. She needs to get away from the school genre.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #75850

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i too am confused as to which movie she has chosen to do...what is The Consultant about???

wasn't her Saeguk movie about the clothes designer of the king and queen? is that why it's the Consultant???

and yes, i read too that the movie with MoonChaeWon is a short one...so GS will still be able to do the saeguk movie...

i wish that SH will have an action film one too with an interesting plot!!!

thanks to everyone for all the infos...

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #76114

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Just found in NAVER

Screenshot2013-12-26at09.16.48AM.jpg

news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1291328.htm

Look like she confirmed in this movie and will start filming in February after finish touring China.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #76115

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
So apparently PSH has confirmed for the Queen role in Sangseowon. Although she never did saeguk before but isn't playing the lonely queen role kinda predictable?

No complains on the casting though-great line ups..I hope her role is more than meets the eye. She has build up so much in 2013 so i hope she can continue her success by choosing the right role. It'll be kinda a waste if she doesnt choose her role smartly and everything went down the drain. And i hope it's not a supporting role. I'm more nervous for her now than ever coz she has been so successful and loved this year.

source:newsnate
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #76116

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Sis Nzida for the updates.

I thinks she is the female lead. And it's going to be challenging roles with beautiful attires.

And the name in eng is 'On The One'...as I translated using Google.

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #76117

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
sis elana... i hope so too! she is the female lead but compared to Go Soo's character she might look like a supporting character because it focuses on the tailor's competition? i hope i'm wrong

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #76118

from S.A.L.T twitter accnt.

PS13122600029_59_20131226091207.jpg

Kang, Min - Jung star in Edaily News] ' mainstream actors' as they assemble a movie .

Actress Park Shin Hye and yuyeonseok this hanseokgyu , coriander, madongseok with film on one ' had appeared to confirm . ' On the one ' is the organization actually exists Joseon Dynasty ' beauty (美)' of space as a backdrop on a very large circle of emotional dramas .

SBS drama ' heirs ' to the next level in the share price posted a minute to Park Shin Hye is a beautiful princess . Uh beddings with kings ' dolseok ( hanseokgyu minutes ) and excellent sense of genius' resonance ' ( high moisture ) is due to make clothes that caught a huge role in digesting the event .

Park Shin Hye agency S.A.L.. T. Entertainment " theme of the Joseon Dynasty Apparel Park Shin Hye with interesting scenarios and characters drawn by the fascinating drama ' on the One" and the sequel was confirmed "and" " on the circle " between the more mature girls and ladies through the charm of Park Shin Hye prepared to roll , "he said.

Cable Chanot tvN ' Come in 1994 " to raise the stock price is in chilbong yuyeonseok actor Park Shin-hye and breathing to match the appearance of the king . Yuyeonseok this work is full of endless war amtu carriers and the royal palaces , such as clothing Uh beddings dedicated to ' dolseok ' and with an innate sense of dexterity and unsurpassed genius designer ' resonance ' of clothes because of a huge event hwimalrineun 'King 'role aircraft. He reveals grave king of madness sometimes hadagado dual aspects of the smoke will take over the screen .

Yuyeonseok the usual " who respected senior actors , and excellent soft output of the director to be able to breathe with great heart throb . In addition, in grave and decent 'King ' to take the role of an attractive shoulder heavier characters have been attracted to the challenge , the best figure I'll try to help showcase the much anticipated knock ask , "he said testimony .

' On the one ' is coming February keuraengkeuin .
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #76119

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
It's confirmed by SALT, Shin Hye will take a role in "On the One"?
The translation though confusing.

"Park Shin Hye, yuyeonseok 'mainstream actors' united .. Movie' on the One "starring confirmed"
PS13122600029_59_20131226091207.jpg

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mi...=0002904281&sid1=001
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 10 years 4 months ago #76125

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i thought she will be wed to an older king? that guy has been garnering some noticeable news about him, isn't he the one from Reply 1997 and was in another series before that one? will he be the king???

i wonder what the story is about if not just the dress makers???
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.632 seconds