Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #126042

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Movie 'Beauty Inside' reveals list of the participating 21 actors, including Park Shin Hye, Seo Kang Jun, and more!
May 20, 2015 @ 4:51 pm
Allkpop

image-258.jpg

Get excited for upcoming movie, 'Beauty Inside,' which is taking a very interesting approach!

The movie centers on a man named Woo Jin, who changes into a different person every single day when he wakes up, and a woman who loves him, Lee Soo. It sounds like a super sweet movie. Imagine waking up looking a totally different person regardless of gender every day?

The movie is going to take an even more interesting approach as it cast 21 different top actors to play Woo Jin on different days! Production company, NEW, released the list of the participating actors on May 20.

image-259.jpg

They appear in the movie in this order: Kim Dae Myung, Do Ji Han, Bae Sung Woo, Park Shin Hye, Lee Bum Soo, Park Seo Joon, Kim Sang Ho, Chun Woo Hee, Ueno Juri, Lee Jae Joon, Kim Min Jae, Lee Hyun Woo, Cho Dal Hwan, Lee Jin Woo, Hong Da Mi, Seo Kang Jun, Kim Hee Won, Lee Dong Wook, Go Ah Sung, Kim Joo Hyuk, and Yoo Yun Suk.

Whoa. Just writing all those top names have given me chills. That is definitely an impressive lineup! And they're all acting as the same character! Holy... If you ever wanted to date both Seo Kang Jun and Yoo Yun Suk or any of the other names listed above... maybe it isn't such a bad deal.

The actors stated, "As the role of Woo Jin is being played by all the actors together as one character, we worked hard in order to not stop the flow of the production."

The movie is planning to open in July! Who wants to watch it with me?!
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, ningning, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #126066

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
CinemaPlus Korea states This Beauty inside Movie will again hit the country and even overseas, it will have awards as expected since the plot of the story is very interesting, how much if they watch it?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

the other statements are just alike of sis @maris and Sis @irene;s posts.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

CinemaPlus
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #126107

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
4th of June is the scheduled Press Conference for Beauty Inside Movie

Shinhye's name is listed but we should atleast wait for SALT Ent to release her official schedule. :)

ScreenShot05-21-15.png

m.blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/220365639025
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #126152

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #126215

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
yes ! I read that too that Shinhye is listed as attending.... Hi Irene,
:heartsh:
ok nevermind SALT :P I want to be surprised with seeing her again in this event... and with more pictures too! ;) :whistle:

the venue is Apgujeong CGV, June 4th
:ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #126227

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
The Stars of Beauty Inside....

8e5c0fcegw1esbogc565dj20h80h8q4y.jpg

It's really goodnight.....my eyes ar closing :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #126510

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
'Beauty Inside’ Is Set To Be Released In July

[by Sora Ghim] A new person whenever he wakes up, this unique story of a man is a 21-in-1 role which gained attention for its top studded star cast. Upcoming movie ‘Beauty Inside’ held its screening at the ‘68th Cannes International Film Festival’ and has confirmed its release for July 2015.

With news of the movie’s release date, the film also revealed the 21 actors who will play the protagonist Woo Jin. ‘Beauty Inside’ is about one man, Woo Jin, who changes into a different person every day and the woman he loves, Yi Soo. This movie is based on the social film by Intel and Toshiba and is the first ever in the Korean film industry to try a 21 people in 1 role. It raises anticipation for the actors who will play Woo Jin and the various ways they will portray him.

In order, the 21 actors cast in the film are Kim Dae Myeong, Do Ji Han, Bae Sung Woo, Park Shin Hye, Lee Bum Soo, Park Seo Jun, Kim Sang Ho, Chun Woo Hee, Ueno Juri, Lee Jae Joon, Kim Min Jae, Lee Hyun Woo, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Jin Wook, Hong Da Mi, Seo Kang Joon, Kim Hee Won, Lee Dong Wook, Go Ah Sung, Kim Joo Hyuk, and Yoo Yeon Seok. As much as these actors tried to depict the character, they tried their best to not break the flow of Woo Jin.

The response to ‘Beauty Inside’ at the Cannes International Film Festival is just as hot as the original ‘The Beauty Inside’ had at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. On May 15, the interest in the movie was so great that it filled up all the seats of the screening that was designated for buyers. A representative of NEW stated, “It was favorably received for its new type of romance film and not just buyers but talks of a remake are already underway.” This film will captivate the audience with its fantasy romance.

Meanwhile, this unique film will be released in July. (photo by NEW, Yong Film)
cr: BNTNews
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #126755

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin-hye, Yoo Yeon-seok's film 'Beauty Inside' sells rights to 11 Asian countries
The upcoming fantasy romance film "Beauty Inside," which stars 21 actors playing a single character, has sold its rights to 11 other Asian countries two months before its release.

Following recent promotions at the 68th Cannes Film Festival, overseas companies expressed an interest in the film's intriguing storyline.
restmb_jhidxmake.php-10.jpg
"Even though it was a morning screening, the theater was packed and even though there weren't any Hallyu stars (to promote the film at Cannes), many buyers were interested in the charming storyline and unusual plot devices," said a film spokesperson.

"Beauty Inside" stars 21 actors -- including Park Shin-hye and Yoo Yeon-seok -- all playing the male protagonist Woo-jin, who wakes up in a completely different body each time.

Actors playing Woo-jin are both male and female, young and middle-aged, and may also portray different ethnicities in the film.

In order of appearance, the 21 actors playing Woo-jin are -- Kim Dae-myung, Do Ji-han, Bae Sung-woo, Park Shin-hye, Lee Beom-soo, Park Seo-joon, Kim Sang-ho, Chun Woo-hee, Juri Ueno, Lee Jae-joon, Kim Min-jae, Lee Hyun-woo, Jo Dal-hwan, Lee Jin-wook, Hong Da-mi, Seo Kang-joon, Kim Hee-won, Lee Dong-wook, Go Ah-sung, Kim Joo-hyuk and Yoo Yeon-seok.
k-3.jpg
"Beauty Inside" has presold its distributing rights to an unprecedented 11 Asian countries

Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and the Philippines.

Distributor NEW is also holding "positive talks" to export the film to the U.S. and Canada.
"Beauty Inside" follows the romantic tale between Woo-jin and his female love interest Yi-soo, played by Han Hyo-joo.

The film is slated for release in Korea in July.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, jhen30, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #127397

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #127453

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

ShinHye in the movie trailer

m.tvcast.naver.com/v/409461
Credit to the uploader

My note
At least Shinhye is in the trailer. I was disappointed not to see her in the poster. I think considering how popular shed us .....they made a mistake. It would have been extremely good publicity for the MV.......
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.289 seconds