Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 2 months ago #115347

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin-hye, Chun Woo-hee, Ko Ah-sung in ‘20 cast for 1 role’ movie ‘Beauty Inside’
Posted by: Han Jihee , February 5, 2015

Park Shin-hye, Chun Woo-hee, Ko Ah-sung in ‘20 cast for 1 role’ movie ‘Beauty Inside’

‘Beauty Inside’ is one of the most anticipated movies to release, with its unique casting that is different from other movies. In this movie, a good 20 actors were needed to play just one role.

‘Beauty Inside’ depicts a story between a man, who changes into a different person every morning, and a woman, who loves the transformer. The movie dropped stills of actresses from Chun Woo-hee, Ko Ah-sung to Park Shin-hye, who played ‘Woo-jin’.

Chun Woo-hee has spent a busy year in 2014, grabbing many trophies including the best actress award in various awards.

Chun Woo-hee looks worried in the released photo. Yi-su(Han Hyo-joo) is standing behind her. “I decided to do this movie the moment I thought that there would be no more chance to play a man’s character,” said Chun, showing her passion for acting.

Meanwhile, another ‘Woo-jin’, Ko Ah-sung is found sitting alone, looking simple in a still.

“It was not easy to play the role of Woo-jin, who changes into a different person every day, but it was certain that it was an attractive character. I think I have come up another level in my career,” said Ko Ah-sung, showing affection for her role.

Park Shin-hye, who is making a number of appearances on both the big and small screen these days, is also playing ‘Woo-jin’ as another of 20 cast.

In the released still, she is with a good friend of Woo-jin, ‘Sang-Baek(Lee Dong-hui). “I am nervous how the audience may find this movie. Although the shooting didn’t go on very long, I have tried my best to play ‘Woo-jin’ as all the other ‘Woo-jin’s have. I wanted to make it worth their while.

‘Beauty Inside’, based on the namesake social film ‘The Beauty Inside’ by Intel&Toshiba, is expected to draw the audience with its interesting setting and story. It is planning to release by the first half of year 2015.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by NEW, English Translation by Veronica Choi

source: www.getitk.com/park-shin-hye-chun-woo-he...auty-inside/?lang=en
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 2 months ago #115367

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
B9FWGZ_CQAEIK9y-2.jpg

B9FWGZpCQAEea1R-2.jpg

cr as tagged
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 2 months ago #117138

• irene_xxvi
logo for Beauty Inside movie.. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #124677

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
HOPE WE CAN SEE PSH POSTER OR JUST THE BEAUTY INSIDE POSTER WITH PSH !!

11201629_456153591226178_6544124025459373083_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #125509

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
[News] 05/16/2015
Beauty Inside at Cannes Film Festival. The film is set to release in Korea in early July. ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬
via @Shin Lee Park
source www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201505152148199610

Is it right sis @nicole ??? :)

201505152148199610_2.jpg

201505152148199610_1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #125514

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
NEWS
[20150515] BEAUTY INSIDE TO SCREEN AT CANNES’ MARCHE DU FILM 2015
MAY 15, 2015 -KAYLANURUL

Held annually in conjunction with Cannes Film Festival, Marche du Film (The Market Film) is a unique meeting environment where film industry professionals can meet, discover or debuts their films to the world. Hundreds of films in different genres are screened in 34 screening rooms which are located in two venues: Riviera and Lerins.

Beauty Inside is scheduled to have its premiere screening at Marche du Film on 15 May 2015 at Lerins 2. If you happen to be in Cannes, you may wish to visit the movie booth to get more info at Riviera E10. If not, Cinando has shared a more detailed plot of the 127-minute romance fantasy movie.

What would you do if you woke up with a new face every day? Woo-jin, a man who designs furniture for a living, is used to this. An elderly man, a little boy, a chubby woman, a foreigner, Woo-jin has grown accustomed to his super-natural “situation.” The only people that know of his illness are his mother and his best friend Sang-baek. One day, he meets Yi-su, a girl who works for a furniture store, and instantly falls in love with her. Since his physical identity changes frequently, he continues to visit her daily, acting as a customer that she has never seen before. Woo-jin finally musters up the courage to talk to her and ask her out on a date. The perfect date passes by and Woo-jin, knowing that his face will change once he falls asleep, attempts to stay awake for as long as he can. He meets Yi-su for three consecutive days and Yi-su also falls in love with him. However, Woo-jin can no longer fight sleep. He passes out and wakes up with a new face. Will Woo-jin tell Yi-su about his condition? What will Yi-su think

Now now.. Don’t you wonder who will get to play the Woo Jin who managed to get a date with Yi Su? We might have to wait until more reviews are up or the day it helds public screening in Korea.

For more information on the Film Market, visit their official website HERE.
:heartsh:

Since there were a lot of actors and actresses who participated, there would be some who may not be included in some posters... :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #125517

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shin Hye who will take part as "Woo Jin" character in this movie... "Beauty Inside".

Woo Jin starts off each day as a new person on the surface, whether that person is male, female, or of foreign descent. The one aspect of his life which remains consistent is his relationship with his girlfriend, Yi Soo. Yi Soo is portrayed by Han Hyo Joo (Cold Eyes).Chun Woo Hee is featured in new stills for 'Beauty Inside.'

www.viki.com/videos/1057723v-juri-ueno-to-star-in-beauty-inside
cr: Arirang TV
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #125629

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah.... look at the plot, the long lists of actors/actresses who took part in Korea's entry "Beauty Inside"

Plot
Woo-Jin changes into a different person when he wakes up. He falls in love with Yi-Soo. Meanwhile, Woo-Jin changes into different people.

Notes
Filming began November 6, 2014 and scheduled to finish February, 2015.
Movie is based on 2012 U.S. social film "The Beauty Inside". Intel and Toshiba sponsored the film which won commercial awards at the 2013 Clio Awards & Cannes Lions.

Cast
Han Hyo-Joo - Yi-Soo
Kim Dae-Myung - Woo-Jin
Do Ji-Han - Woo-Jin
Jeon Young-Woon - Woo-Jin
Park Shin-Hye - Woo-Jin
Lee Beom-Soo - Woo-Jin
Park Seo-Joon - Woo-Jin
Kim Sang-Ho - Woo-Jin
Chun Woo-Hee - Woo-Jin
Lee Jae-Joon - Woo-Jin
Hong Da-Mi - Woo-Jin
Jo Dal-Hwan - Woo-Jin
Lee Jin-Wook - Woo-Jin
Kim Min-Jae - Woo-Jin
Seo Kang-Joon - Woo-Jin
Kim Hee-Won - Woo-Jin
Lee Dong-Wook - Woo-Jin
Ko Ah-Sung - Woo-Jin
Lee Seung-Chan - Woo-Jin
Kim Ju-Hyeok - Woo-Jin
Yoo Yeon-Seok - Woo-Jin
Juri Ueno - Woo-Jin
Moon Sook - Woo-Jin's mother
Lee Dong-Hwi - Sang-Baek (Woo-Jin's friend)
Lee Mi-Do - Eun-Soo (Yi-Soo's older sister)

Director: Baek Jong-Yeol
cr: AsianWiki
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #125653

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks so much my dear Sis Eve for many information and updates about the movie.
Wish you always be healthy and have more time to be with us here.
I know you are so busy at home and work place.
Thanks again Sister.
hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 11 months ago #125941

• irene_xxvi
‘Beauty Inside’ Is Set To Be Released In July

[by Sora Ghim] A new person whenever he wakes up, this unique story of a man is a 21-in-1 role which gained attention for its top studded star cast. Upcoming movie ‘Beauty Inside’ held its screening at the ‘68th Cannes International Film Festival’ and has confirmed its release for July 2015.

With news of the movie’s release date, the film also revealed the 21 actors who will play the protagonist Woo Jin. ‘Beauty Inside’ is about one man, Woo Jin, who changes into a different person every day and the woman he loves, Yi Soo. This movie is based on the social film by Intel and Toshiba and is the first ever in the Korean film industry to try a 21 people in 1 role. It raises anticipation for the actors who will play Woo Jin and the various ways they will portray him.

In order, the 21 actors cast in the film are Kim Dae Myeong, Do Ji Han, Bae Sung Woo, Park Shin Hye, Lee Bum Soo, Park Seo Jun, Kim Sang Ho, Chun Woo Hee, Ueno Juri, Lee Jae Joon, Kim Min Jae, Lee Hyun Woo, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Jin Wook, Hong Da Mi, Seo Kang Joon, Kim Hee Won, Lee Dong Wook, Go Ah Sung, Kim Joo Hyuk, and Yoo Yeon Seok. As much as these actors tried to depict the character, they tried their best to not break the flow of Woo Jin.

The response to ‘Beauty Inside’ at the Cannes International Film Festival is just as hot as the original ‘The Beauty Inside’ had at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. On May 15, the interest in the movie was so great that it filled up all the seats of the screening that was designated for buyers. A representative of NEW stated, “It was favorably received for its new type of romance film and not just buyers but talks of a remake are already underway.” This film will captivate the audience with its fantasy romance.

Meanwhile, this unique film will be released in July. (photo by NEW, Yong Film)

Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=21389
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds