2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #127745

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Beauty Inside> to postpone screening to August 2015 due to MERS~
(cr.as tagged)

image-468.jpg

image-469.jpg

Credit Wintercherub:

ImSooJung and YeonSeok's movie The Perfect Proposal was greatly affected by MERS..It only has 20,000 admissions on it's first day.

khjpearl

My note
More than postponement disappointment......the implication is worrisome and of deepest concern. Do hope it is controlled soon and we don't hear of any fatalities. We pray for the safety of everyone.

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #127752

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
It is sad and alarming about the spread of deadly virus... MERS

may I post a CNN news ... mianhe it is off-topic but cause for concern....

Hong Kong (CNN) The World Health Organization warned that the MERS outbreak in South Korea is likely to grow, as the number of people under quarantine crept up to 1,369 on Wednesday.

The Korean Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed five new cases -- increasing the number of people with the disease to 35. These new cases were contracted within hospitals.

So far, three people have died after contracting the respiratory virus in South Korea, the country's Health Ministry said Thursday, in the largest MERS outbreak outside Saudi Arabia.

The first case, concerning a man who returned to South Korea after traveling to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the UAE and Bahrain, was reported on May 20. The person had not been ill during his travels, according to the World Health Organization.

1,396 people quarantined in South Korea

More than 900 schools have shut to prevent the spread of the virus, according to South Korea's education ministry.

The extent of the outbreak in South Korea has taken many by surprise -- mainly because the virus has not been shown to spread easily between humans and the health care system in the country is considered to be sophisticated and modern.
- - -

... about the "Beauty Inside" movie....

Beauty Inside with Han Hyo Joo and Star-studded Cast Release Color Saturated Posters and Teaser
Posted on June 4, 2015 by ockoala

the poster is unique and eye catching... but I don't see Park Shin Hye in it...... ottoke

Gotta give credit to upcoming K-movie Beauty Inside for coming up with movie posters that explain the story conceit and look good while doing it. A man named Woo Jin who finds himself waking up every day looking like someone else, crossing genders and age groups willy nilly. It’s a crazy problem to be sure, made all the worse when he falls in love with Han Hyo Joo and must win her heart despite showing up in front of her in different forms each time.

It’s unclear who the original Woo Jin is played by (i.e. who Woo Jin is supposed to look like) but the insanely star-studded list of actors and actresses that will play Woo Jin in the movie include Lee Bum Soo, Park Shin Hye, Go Ah Sung, Park Seo Joon, Seo Kang Joon, Kim Sang Ho, Choi Woo Hee, Lee Jin Wook, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo Yeon Seok, Kim Joo Hyuk, Ueno Juri, Lee Hyun Woo, and many more. The concept is pretty fresh and the cast is basically a who’s who of actors and actresses I like so there’s more than enough reason for me to check it out when it’s released this July.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #127848

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Han Hyo-joo and the many faces of the man who loves her
by girlfriday | June 2, 2015, Dramabeans

I’ve been really impatient for the first teaser for Beauty Inside, and it’s finally here. The supernatural romance movie is the first feature film outing from commercial director Baek Jong-yeol, about a man who wakes up in a different body every time he goes to sleep, and the woman who comes to love him anyway. Han Hyo-joo (C’est Si Bon, Cold Eyes) stars as Yi-soo, the woman that our hero Woo-jin loves, while Woo-jin is played by a whopping 21 actors:

Yoo Yeon-seok (Warm and Cozy), Lee Jin-wook (Three Musketeers), Park Seo-joon (Kill Me, Heal Me), Park Shin-hye (Pinocchio), Lee Dong-wook (Hotel King), Lee Hyun-woo (The Technicians), Lee Beom-soo (Triangle), Kim Dae-myung (Misaeng), Kim Sang-ho (Doctor Stranger), Chun Woo-hee (Han Gong-ju), Go Ah-sung (Heard It Through the Grapevine), Kim Joo-hyuk (Gu-am Heo Jun), Ueno Juri (Alice’s Thorn), and Seo Kang-joon (What’s With This Family), just to name a few.

It’s an interesting concept that had me curious from the start, because you either get a really great ensemble with a boatload of stars, or it becomes a disjointed cameo parade. But I have to say, each of these actors playing one character does make me want to watch the movie to satisfy my curiosity alone. I can’t even tell you which of them is the real Woo-jin, since we aren’t told, but in keeping with the “beauty is on the inside” theme, it hopefully won’t matter if the film does its job. Though it’d be a nice cosmic reward if she loved the bald ajusshi and got Yoo Yeon-seok at the end, wouldn’t it?

The teaser starts with a friend introducing Woo-jin (played by Lee Jin-wook): “This oppa is really good-looking isn’t he? It doesn’t matter. When he sleeps and wakes up, his face always changes. He wakes up Chinese, then he wakes up a woman. One time, he woke up this REALLY pretty woman.” Cut to: Park Shin-hye, slapping away the same friend for drunk-flirting with him in that body. Ha.

Then we switch to Woo-jin’s narration as we see more versions of him (voiceover by Yoo Yeon-seok): “Yesterday, my hand was bigger than my face, but today my face is twice as big. I don’t know why I became this way, or how I can get back to normal. When I sleep and wake up, I look different.” The captions introduce Han Hyo-joo as the one person he’s found that he wants to share his secret with. We see him approaching her every day as a different person, always having to start all over with her.

The movie’s taglines are: “I love you, no matter what I look like today.” “I love you, no matter what you look like today.” I really like the romantic notion that she might come to recognize him somehow inside all of these different people, or fall in love with him anew every day, like 50 First Dates. And that it might not matter if he were tall or short, old or young, or even man or woman on the outside. I love the potential of that story, and I’m happy that it looks like a sweet romance with a touch of humor and whimsy.

Beauty Inside hits theaters in July.
=X

Ok time for me to scoot.... b back later.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #127849

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Rating The 21 Stars Who Appear In 'Beauty Inside'

image-65.jpg

When they attended the press conference for their new film “Beauty Inside,” some of the film’s actors were asked to rate their own beauty, at least the beauty that the world could see.

And that provided a lot of actors with the opportunity to comment on their looks. The film stars a total of 21 actors playing one person, a character named Woo Jin.
The actors and actresses who played Woo Jin include Kim Dae Myung, Do Ji Han, Bae Sung Woo, Park Shin Hye, Lee Bum Soo, Park Seo Joon, Kim Sang Ho, Chun Woo Hee, Ueno Juri, Lee Jae Joon, Kim Min Jae, Lee Hyun Woo, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Jin Wook, Hong Da Mi, Seo Kang Joon, Kim Hee Won, Lee Dong Wook, Go Ah Sung, Kim Joo Jyuk and Yoo Yeon Suk.

At the press conference Park Seo Joon, Seo Kang Joon, Kim Joo Hyuk and Jo Dal Hwan rated each other’s looks, with points ranging from one to 10.
Seo Kang Joon rated his looks 6.5 while Park Seo Joon said 6. Jo Dal Hwan rated himself a 0, while Kim Joo Hyuk only rated himself a 2.
But that’s okay. According to the plot of the film, it’s what’s inside that matters. The main character Woo Jin wakes up every day in a new body but he is the same person inside. It’s disorienting.
Han Hyo Joo plays Hong Lee Soo, the woman that loves Woo Jin in whatever form he takes. She is the only constant in his life. At the press conference the actress was asked which of her co-stars was the best at playing Woo Jin.
“I want to say all the Woo Jins remain in my memory, but to be honest, Ueno Juri is memorable.”
But she also gave a shout out to a few other female stars.
“Chun Woo Hee, Park Shin Hye and Go Ah Sung were also memorable,” said Han.
The actress, who was last seen in the film “C’est Si Bon,” said it was a challenge to suspend disbelief at first. After all there is no such thing as a person who wakes up in a new body ever day. But she just let herself act as if it were true.
“I made myself believe it could be possible,” said Han. “I thought of all the people who portrayed one person in this movie. It’s just an honor to meet all of them in one movie and it was a good experience.”

Source:kdramastars

Hello to everyone :heartsh:
Our shinhye did not attend the press con for the movie?
It would also be nice if she was there though her part is only short..
But she's currently filming a CF in jeju right? Excited for the Cf to be released
For the rating , I would definitely give shinhye 11 out of 10 heheheh..
I'm being to greedy.. :-V
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, kenho85

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #128090

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/63422

Due to Mers virus,
Beauty Inside's Released was postponed and adjusted, No dates were announced when but it was confirmed together with other movies that will with beauty inside released..

I think if this will be spread too much in S. Korea, I think the press con too of beauty inside will be poetponed :( :( :throw: :throw: :imdead: :imdead:

CHIWRB0UgAAo4xP.jpg

Read it here: (Its in Chinese hehehehe) www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/63422
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #128093

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello @seirazde, Hi @Nicole

Thank you for the updates.... :)
Shinhye's name is in the media for "Beauty Inside" even though her part is very short since she partook in this movie.

Korean film Beauty Inside set for release in 11 Asian countries

The upcoming fantasy romance film Beauty Inside, which stars 21 actors playing a single character, has sold its rights to 11 other Asian countries two months before its release.

Following recent promotions at the 68th Cannes Film Festival, overseas companies expressed an interest in the film’s intriguing storyline.

“Even though it was a morning screening, the theater was packed; and even though there weren’t any hallyu stars (to promote the film at Cannes), many buyers were interested in the charming storyline and unusual plot devices,” said a film spokesperson.

Beauty Inside stars 21 actors – including Park Shin-hye and Yoo Yeon-seok – all playing the male protagonist Woo-jin, who wakes up every day in a completely different body.

Actors playing Woo-jin are both male and female, young and middle-aged, and may also portray different ethnicities in the film.

Beauty Inside has presold its distributing rights to an unprecedented 11 Asian countries – Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and the Philippines.

Distributor NEW is also holding “positive talks” to export the film to the United States and Canada.

Beauty Inside follows the romantic tale between Woo-jin and his female love interest Yi-soo, played by Han Hyo-joo. The film is slated for release in South Korea in July.
cr: The Korea Herald/Asia News Network
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #128200

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Beauty Inside’ Changes Its Release Date To August

[by Sora Ghim] The movie ‘Beauty Inside’ will be in theaters in August, ready to captivate audiences with its unique story.

Originally planned for release on July 2, the date was moved back to mid-August. ‘Beauty Inside’ is about one man, Woo Jin, whose appearance changes into a new person when he wakes up every day and the woman he loves, Yi Soo. The two’s love story unfolds in this special fantasy romance.

Distributing agency NEW said of the change in date, “MERS isn’t the immediate reason, but it overlapped with ‘Beauty Inside’s’ promotional period so ‘Northern Limit Line’ and NEW’s summer lineup were all adjusted, resulting in confirming the date to mid-August.”

With the press conference for the movie held on June 4, anticipation for the movie rose as people can’t wait to see the unique story of a man who becomes a new person every day. ‘Beauty Inside’ boasts a top cast, gathering interest from the start. This is Director Baek’s first time directing a film and it plans on striking the emotions of the audience.

Meanwhile, ‘Beauty Inside’ will be released in the middle of August.
Source: BNT News
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 10 months ago #129004

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
cinema "beauty inside" about "character" woojin" http://k-real.net/m/#/Movie/Detail/1000002129 [attachment=92751]CH8TQvPWsAEJgYd.jpg[/attachment] ctto :heartsh: :heartsh:[Video] cinema "beauty inside" about "character" woojin"

k-real.net/m/#/Movie/Detail/1000002129

CH8TQvPWsAEJgYd.jpg

ctto :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #130742

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
"Beauty Inside" Park Shin-hye plays a man

photo614254.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye is attempting at playing the role of a man in the movie "Beauty Inside". Fantasy movie "Beauty Inside" is about a man named Woo-jin who becomes a different person every time he wakes up and the woman he falls in love with, Lee Soo (Han Hyo-joo). Park Shin-hye plays Woo-jin. Park Shin-hye debuted in the drama "Stairway to Heaven" as little Choi Ji-woo and has been in various movies and dramas ever since. She dressed up as a man in the drama "You're Beautiful" and even made big hits in "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio". Park Shin-hye plays Woo-jin who becomes the most handsome Woo-jin and leaves a strong impression in a short scene with Woo-jin's best friend Sang-baek (Lee Dong-hwi). "Beauty Inside" comes out on the 20th of August.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... Read more at: tr.im/11vqw

Cr. Han Cinema
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, narjess89, meyergsi, seirazde

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #130788

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
The Beauty Inside ( MBC ) Today.

CKKdVs2UwAAuWUW1.jpg

CKKdVs2UAAAC1dr.jpg

CKKdVs1UMAEAWmI.jpg

CKKdVs2UcAAcaoH.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.561 seconds