• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
CKKeFZhUcAAXo5s.jpg

CKKeFZfUYAABtu6.jpg

CKKeFZhUcAEj5Ze.jpg

CKKeFZiUsAERFEC.jpg

cr: AS Logo
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #130799

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

CKK05DSUEAQRlNv.jpg

CKK06JsUAAAUUOa.jpg

CKK045_UAAAu-bd.jpg

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #130824

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin-hye to play man in new film

Actress Park Shin-hye is to play a man in the upcoming local movie “The Beauty Inside,” a story based on the 2012 American social film "The Beauty Inside."

photo614254-2.jpg

The film features a story about a man “Woo-jin,” who wakes up every day in a different body.

Playing the most handsome version of Woo-jin, the 25-year-old actress is to portray the inner side of him in a scene where Woo-jin meets his only friend, Sang-baek.

Park already had an experience to play a character who disguised herself as a man in SBS soap “You’re Beautiful,” which aired in 2009.

Apart from Park, other hit actors and actresses including Han Hyo-joo, Lee Beom-soo, Chun Woo-hee and Juri Ueno, are set to star in the movie, which premieres on Aug. 20.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #130917

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
its sad to know the première movie Beauty Inside will be postpone till aug. but heard in a news also MERS now affecting to much south korean peoples. really wish our friends in korea will take a good care of yourself and always protect urself from any dangerous spot... sorry off topic but really concern about your health conditions. :heartsh: :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #130920

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Park Shin Hye Takes On The Unique Role Of Playing A Man In K-Movie ‘The Beauty Inside’

In South Korea today, Park Shin Hye is one of the most popular actresses to grace Korean film and television. Working non-stop for the last two years, Shin Hye has been a part of Heirs and Pinocchio, two of the most popular K-dramas this decade, as well as the highly-acclaimed K-movie, The Royal Tailor. Even Shin Hye’s personal life is of major interest among the Korean entertainment community, in which fans are wondering if she is actually dating Pinocchio co-star Lee Jong Suk. With all of that, it is evident Park Shin Hye deserves the month-long vacation she is on now.

Despite the fact that Park Shin Hye is technically unavailable from the public’s prying eyes, news about her is still hot off the press. Recently, there’s been chatter about her upcoming role in the K-movie The Beauty Inside. In it, Shin Hye will have have a very unique role: playing a man.

According to Hancinema, The Beauty Inside is about a relationship between Woo Jin and Yi Soo. What is unique about their relationship is the fact that Yi Soo (Han Hyo Joo from Brilliant Legacy) has to love Woo Jin for who he is on the inside because he changes into a different person every day. Some days he’ll be a young man while others he’ll be an old man.

The film surely asks the question of what it is that someone loves about a person and would it transcend how they looked. However, the envelope is pushed even more by asking if the person is able to love their significant other is they were the opposite gender. That’s right! In The Beauty Inside, Woo Jin will at times be a woman and Park Shin Hye plays one of the times he is indeed one.

Park-Shin-Hye-in-The-Beauty-Within-665x385.jpg

Actually, a huge array of Korean actors will take on the role of Woo Jin, in which some of them are really famous just like Park Shin Hye. There will be 21 in total, as reported by KdramaStars. Along with Shin Hye, some of the actors playing Woo Jin are Kim Dae Myung (Misaeng), Do Ji Han (The Queen Returns), Bae Sung Woo (You’re My Favorite), Lee Bum Soo (IRIS 2), Park Seo Joon (Dream High 2), Kim Sang Ho (City Hunter), Chun Woo Hee (Vampire Idol), Juri Ueno (The Thorns of Alice), Lee Jae Joon (Dating Agency: Cyrano), Kim Min Jae (Spy), Lee Jin Wook (The Time That I Loved You, 7,000 Days), and Seo Kang Joon (Good Doctor). Because of the unusual detail of the character, all the actors needed to make their separate performances seem like a singular person. They had to study each other’s performances to make it flow seamlessly.

The Beauty Inside is the last of four films Park Shin Hye has starred in during her two-year stretch of non-stop acting. It will be released on August 20, 2015.

source from www.inquisitr.com/
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by aki_lala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #131428

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619

뷰티 인사이드 (The Beauty Inside) TRAILER
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, seirazde

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #131544

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Movie #BeautyInside reveals its unique way of casting the 123 'Woo Jin's'
CLH-QbQUYAADrxc.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #131545

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
The Beauty Inside-뷰티인사이드 showcase
Place : New Millennium Hall of Konkuk University
Time : August, 3rd (Mon) at 7 PM

CLD7_vjUMAALTeZ.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #131648

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Lotte Dept. Sote Updated Their Weibo Account With beauty Inside Park Shin Hye

Untitled-54.png

8694562bgw1eui89u3acyj20gf0gf40i.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, BadBat, aki_lala

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 8 years 9 months ago #131791

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Beauty Inside 2015 IG update(2015.8.2)

Capture-6.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.736 seconds