Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #75884

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I think LMH's popularity skyrocketed as well cus of his and shin hye's chemistry in Heirs.
I wasn't a fan of him in the beginning..its just that this time he got paired with Shin Hye, otherwise if Heirs
had another leading lady, I might have skipped it too, like I've skipped his other shows.
I came to see him in Heirs but I stayed cus of Shin Hye and WooBin.

Af first few episodes he did pull me, but somewhere a long the way I wasnt able to connect with him. I don't know if its him or Kim Tan's or maybe because WooBin was so much powerful actor that I got swayed easily.
And now hes staring in a gangster movie, I don't know how he is going to pull it off.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #75887

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@LukaforLove: I do agree that LMH popularity continues to skyrocket. The only thing I did not agree with in Heirs is that ALL the characters are too old to portray high school students. His emotional scenes were well executed and I could really feel his pain. I think he will do well in his new movie. First time I really liked him was in City Hunter and I was quite taken at how well he did in an action movie. This new movie is also action so I think he will fit in nicely.

It is true I may or may not have watched Heirs if Shin Hye wasn't the leading lady but because she was, it was on my list to watch. I agree too that Woo Bin did such a good job with his role. He is a good actor and I do think he was a good choice over Yong Hwa for Choi Young Do.

Anyways, no more about LMH. This thread is about he Anhui Awards. Hope to see the entire show soon!

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #75955

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2013-12-23-13.jpg

image_2013-12-23-14.jpg

image_2013-12-23-15.jpg

image_2013-12-23-16.jpg

Credit: PSHArabFans twitter
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, mana ^-^

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #75957

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
TBH i'm also glad PSH went to Anhui awards with KWB. If she went with LMH i think she will be overshadowed by him. At least with KWB they shared equal attention. And they looked cute together! Oh can i say i also adore watching her interactions with LJS in the jambagee commercial bts? i can't wait to ship her with her next leading man though I hope she gets a good rest first

ps: sorry Sis Mandy, couldn't resist it! At least i did mentioned Anhui hehe

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #75961

• Mandy
@ sis nzida: It's all good...lol. I'm glad Heirs is getting lots of accolades. I just want Shin Hye to bank more ACTING awards for TV. She really deserves it!!

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #75964

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
@sis mandy

Yes she does..it's high time she gets recognised so that she can be offered more varieties of roles. She has to get out of her innocent school girl image to be a versatile actress.

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76111

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
PSH interviewed by Yin Yue Tai

anyone feel free to translate? :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, hacci143

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76113

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Another video from China,
I think it' stalking about her transformation from tomboy to pretty lady

OMG YAB still my favorite :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, hacci143

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76126

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i'm not surprised they're still showing her series Tree of Heaven with LeeWan, that was such a tear jerker series....a total drama...i'm crying just thinking about the storyline...
i wonder if they'd revisit pairing her with LeeWan again now that she's old enough to kiss...ke ke ke..

sis Elana, YAB used to be my #1, now it's been trumped over by Heirs...ke ke ke...but don't get me wrong, YAB will still be one of my top 3 dramas....that is after all what made PSH became a Hallyu star and got recognized outside Korea finally....

i do wish our sweet girl gets some Best Actress award soon!!! she's truly deserving of the award!!!

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76129

• Mandy
Hi gals

Just came back from Christmas dinner but I just watched the second video and sis elana is correct. The general gist is about her acting career from STH to Heirs and that she has already been in the industry for 10 years even though she is only 23. Her most noticeable productions are of course STH, TOH, YAB, and now Heirs. Goong 2 was almost mentioned. Miracle Cell in No 7 was mentioned where she won most popular actress at Baeksang Awards.

@ sis almontel: THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE WISHED FOR ALL THESE YEARS. Don't get me wrong, I still love Heirs but I always felt it was tragic she couldn't kiss Lee Wan back then because she was too young. Lol...I wish they would just recast all the young actors from STH now that they are all mature. That's another dream.

I'll be back with the first video translation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.740 seconds