Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76202

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@hacci143: The bracketed comments are my personal comments. SH is very smart at answering these sorts of questions. She completely diverts away from it.

@ sis elana and lina: I watched the Sina interview. Is it suppose to be cut off? :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76205

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
@mandy i love your comments.. makes me realize she really did not answer the question, and she just diverted her answer.. :)

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76209

• Mandy
Here's the transcript for the Sina interview:

1. Do you find learning Mandarin difficult?

SH: Because there are tones, I find a bit hard. I haven't learned it yet right now, but if there is a chance, I certainly will.

2. What kind of impression does Beijing give you?

SH: The buildings are really big so I am fascinated by them. When I was in high school, I went to the Forbidden City for filming. I still cannot forget how majestic it looked.

3. What places would you like to visit in Beijing?

SH: I really want to visit The Great Wall. I had visited a market before and I want to go back to take a look.

4. What do you feel you have gained after filming Heirs?

SH: I am so happy that I can participate in a drama written by a famous writer and to star with the hottest actors in the industry. Also, the result was good so I feel so lucky.

5. Can you feel the enthusiasm of Chinese fans?

SH: When I arrived at the airport, a lot of fans were calling my name and we received such a warm welcome at the awards show. I feel so flattered and really thankful.

6. Did you discuss with Kim Woo Bin about the awards show when you arrived?

SH: Not really. We just felt happy to win an award.

7. Any plans to produce an album?

SH:I have lots of plans but implementing them is so hard. As an actor singing for part of the OST, it is easier to put my feelings singing the song but if I had to produce my own, I would have to consider a lot of things.

8. What area/aspect of yourself would you like to progress/improve on?

SH: I want to act in a theater and continue acting in movies. Besides acting, there are many areas I want to challenge still.

9. Which character do you like most of all the ones you've protrayed?

SH: All of them. My first drama STH left a deep impression. YAB too. My character Ye Sung in Mirace in Cell No. 7 which was broadcasted this year was a very different character so I really love this character.

10. Any plans for a new drama or movie next year?

SH: I am currently reviewing offers. I should be starting to film next spring but nothing is confirmed yet.

11. Did you watch any Chinese dramas or movies this year?

SH: Not yet. I was too busy this year.

12. Who do you want to collaborate the most with right now?

SH: Who is there? I've pretty much collaborated with most of the males in the 20's. If there is a chance, I would like to collaborate with JUNG WOO SUNG senior.

13. Which is harder: kissing or crying scenes?

SH: Both are!

14. When you are not acting, what do you enjoy doing?

SH: I love to exercise so I have learned to dance. I like to watch movies with friends. During winter, I like to go sledding.

15: Is there a movie you recommend in particular?

SH: What is there? Is Korean movie OK? Then the movie "Road Back Home." (NOT SURE WHO THE STAR IS EVEN THOUGH SH MENTIONED IT)

16: How are you doing in school right now?

SH: I still have one year left. I still have written work and still need to attend classes. Because I had to take so much time off from school, I don't have any friends in my class. I still have one year before I graudate. I will likely have act and go to school simultaneously this coming year. I am not the type to multitask. When school is busy, I participate in less entertainment activities. (YAY ONE MORE YEAR!!)

17: What subject do you find the hardest at school?

SH: Writing a script. However, I can edit a script but if I had to write my own, that is too tough.

18. Your mom owns a small restaurant. Do you help out often?

SH: Not helping out. I help myself out when I want to eat something. When there are customers, I greet them and make sure that they are happy.

19. Do you and your mother fight often?

SH: Even though we do fight often, it is over trivial matters like fighting over who chooses what to wear that sort of stuff, but I have never gotten into a big fight with her. (WHAT A GOOD DAUGHTER!)

20. How do you feel after receivng Best Supporting Actress in a movie?

SH: I was worried if I deserved it. There were so many other excellent movies and many other senior actors that I felt apologetic getting the award but I also felt that I needed to continue to work harder. (SO HUMBLE)

21. Your achievements in the film industry are outstanding. How would you summarize that?

SH: Super happy.

22. Do you plan to visit China often?

SH: I really want to so I can see my fans. I hope to see my fans often.

23. In your Asian tour, what do you find has left the deepest and most touching impression?

SH: On my last stop in Thailand. That day was the second anniversary since filming You've Fallen For Me... cut off
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, elankham, Lina507, love_geunshin, Maris, hacci143

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76221

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks so much Sis Mandy for the translations.

Hugs..hugs..hugs.

I hope her wish acting together with Jung Woo Sung will come true soon.

20130327124647_jury_jws.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76232

• Mandy
Or Won BIn :bingo:

images_2013-12-27.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76238

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Sis Mandy, thank you for the translation.

There is a possibility that this video was cut off.

Or Lee Wan, now that they were matured, i want to see their new collaboration.
I always wanted to see them together again.:luvluv:

599415_122420827897475_990831703_n.jpg

Credit as tagged
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76249

• Mandy
Sis Lina, I am with you! I love that pic of Lee Wan you posted. He looks so good! Wonder what he is up to these days!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76250

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
She's very smart and very humble indeed, you can tell from her great response..

as for the movie, it's showing December 2013...she always picks a good one, she can be a movie reviewer: i just watched the preview and it looks very promising: (reminds me of her Miracle 7 movie)

www.hancinema.net/video-trailer-and-post...7.html?spoilerfree=1

"Way Back Home" (2013)

Directed by Bang Eun-jin

With Jeon Do-yeon, Ko Soo,...

Synopsis
A movie about a housewife who is accused of delivering drugs and is held captive in a French prison

Release date in Korea : 2013/12

"Way Back Home" is based on the true story of a regular housewife who is arrested in Paris on a charge of attempting to smuggle over 30 kg of cocaine when she mistakenly thought she was carrying gems for a friend. The woman is subsequently imprisoned on a remote Caribbean island, forcing her husband to take action to fight for her freedom.

So GoSoo is the same guy she'll be working with in her movie.....

I would love to see her with Lee Wan again...and definitely WonBin....but i can settle with YooAhIn too...ke ke ke...

YooAhIn.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, love_geunshin

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76257

• tohrumie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 50
i love to watch if Lee Wan act again with shin hye..:luvluv: Yoo Ah In also in my list!! haha DAEBAK!!
if Woo Bin will partner again with shin hye...:D

look the dress from behind..this girl so smexxyyy..
wooshin.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, Lina507, hacci143

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76258

• Mandy
=X WAHH...Shin Hye has such a sexy back! This is by far the most revealing outfit Shin Hye has worn but she pulled it off well! Bah...too bad Min Ho didn't see it...lol...j/k. :bingo:

Besides Lee Wan in STH, the other guy from STH who has now grown up is Baek Sung Hyun! Since Shin Hye wants to act in a heartbreaking love story in the future, I am all for recasting these guys with her for another TOH type of drama. :bingo:

untitled.png

@ sis almontel: Thanks for clarifying the movie Shin Hye recommended. Not a coincidence that she recommended Go Soo's movie, but it does look pretty good and along the lines of Miracle in Cell No. 7.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, tohrumie
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.665 seconds