Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76132

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Lol...also saw Yinyue's interview. Sooo cute at the end when she knocked the books down.

Again, Shin Hye was smart in avoiding any damaging questions that may start rumor. When asked who was the ideal man in Heirs, she said in the show it was of course Kim Tan but in real life, she would choose Direction Yoon! Lol!! Last time at the press conference, she chose Choi Jin Hyuk. Shin Hye will never ever choose between her co-stars. Lol!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76141

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks, sis Mandy, for the translations...i was wondering why sec Yoon was there too and in between LMH and KWB...ke ke ke..

yes, she's a very smart girl, not one to cause a rumor and always knows the correct 'political' answer....

i just wish they'd give her a list of 5 guys and rank them according to who is closest to her 'ideal man'...i remember last time, LMH was at #5, the least guy she will want to date...i think it was because at that time, BOF was very hot and all of BOF fangirls may have turned to her...and we all know how scary those fans are...

she's always been paired with most of the hottest guys that's why a lot of fangirls don't seem to like her...but what can we do, when she's become close friends with pretty much all of these hot guys, it's just like a blooming scented flower that all the bees are attracted to...
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by almontel.

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76145

• Mandy
I wrote a transcript of the interview. Here it is:

Q1: Christmas is fast approaching. Do you have any plans?

SH: Nothing really....so sad. I may go to church.

Q2: In Heirs, there were so many different "styles" of males. Which one (style) is closest to your ideal type?

SH: First, in regards to Tan, he does not treat people casually. If we are talking about real life, of course, Tan would be very good but personally, I like Mr. Yoon more. He seems like a family man who is so enriched so he gives the feeling of an ideal husband. (Inset beisde Mr. Yoon: I already have a fiance.)

Q3: Throughout the course of filming, which scenes left the deepest impression on you?

SH: All the scenes did. The desert scene, the fight with my older sister, the scene where Young Do held my hand at school also left a deep impression, when Young Do dropped meinto the water is also another one. It seems one by one, every chapter left a deep impression.

Q4: Where do you think Cha Eun Sang's attraction lies?

SH: Probabably because CES is a realistic character so the audience likes her. CES is an 18 year old girl who is merely trying to live life while carrying the burdens of life and living with a mother who cannot talk. When she wants to cry, she still continues hold up a strong front and bears with it. I think characteristics like these have caused the audience to like this character.

Q5: From FBND, YAB, and Heirs, which character most resembles you?

SH: I think all resemble me. If I had not encountered certain events in my life, I would not have been able to experience certain things which would have made my ability to act more difficult. However, even with all this experience, the character that resembles me the most...even though there can be times when the character is completely opposite to me...would be YAB. FBND also has a lot of similarities.

Q6: What other type of genre would you like to try out?

SH: I want to try a detective type of genre, a genre related to being able to make inferences. I am already in my mid-20's so I want to try a deep love story, one where it will be heartwrenching (WHAT?? ISN'T HEIRS HEARTWRENCHING ENOUGH??!! NOTE TO PRODUCERS: TREE OF HEAVEN PART 2!!). I would have to rethink horror genres though because I am too afraid to watch them, and I don't like it, so it won't work. (OPPOSITE OF EUN SANG)

Q7: Which Chinese city do you want to visit?

SH: Gui Lin.

Q8: Has your Chinese progressed?

SH: I have to start learning now. I really did not think Heirs would be so popular in China so it is inspiring me to work harder at learning the language. Hopefully, I can communicate with Chinese fans really soon.

Q9: In almost all your series, your male co-stars are all handsome. Which one of them has left the deepest impression on you?

SH: First, I am really happy. In YAB, all of us were more like friends. In Heirs, I was the oldest (I THINK SH MEANT AMONGST THE GIRLS). Before that, I was always around people my age. If there is a chance, I would like to collaborate with more senior actors. (SH DID NOT EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION...LOL)

YES AND NO TIME

Q10: Do you think you are a goddess?
SH: (Cutely replies in Mandarin "bu tong yi" which means do not agree.) I really don't think I am because there are so many other beautiful actresses. China also has a lot of beautiful actresses. You will have to kill me before I enter there. I am certainly not a goddess, but maybe pretty and cute.

Q11: Any "gods" amongst your male co-stars?

SH: I don't think so. We are all friendly with each other and they are all so handsome so it's too hard to choose. If it was you, who would you pick?

Q12: Whatever you do, you are always serious.

SH: No. I forget easily and I am not a detail-oriented person. Even though it seems like I am very free-spirited, I can be quite quiet at times too.

Q13: Do you like selcas?

SH: Agree. I love to take pictures.

Q14: If you could go back in time, would you still want to be an actress?

SH: It would have been no before but I've changed now and I want to try different aspects of being an entertainer.

Q15: Do you have confidence at the SBS Awards?

SH: Bu tong yi. I am able to participate in the SBS Awards because of Heirs. There are so much tough competition and so many seniors, I feel privileged just being there.

Q16: This year is your 10th anniversary since you became an actress. What would you like to say to all your Chinese fans?

SH: Thank you everyone for all your love. Thank you too for giving me such a warm welcome when I came here after filming YAB. I will continue to work hard in order to repay your support. I hope everyone will continue to love and support me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, tohrumie

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76149

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
To my dearest Sis Mandy,

Thanks so much...You are Goddes!!!

I dedicated this nice picture just for you.. Don't stare at it so long yea...:P :P :P

988279222_917cf2c6_16_ECBE8CEAB090ECB0BDEAB3A06_2013-12-26.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76150

• elankham
  • Administrator
Sis Almontel,
is she ever said LMH is last choice?
OMG...normally that the last choice is the right one....oh NO..NO..NO..NO..NO.....:OMG :OMG :OMG

:OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76153

• elankham
  • Administrator
Sis Mandy...

different interview by Sirna

video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/v/j/2013-12-26/105363303757.html

feel free to translate.

hugs.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76158

• Mandy
Hmmm....Sis I can't play the video!!!

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76165

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Sis Mandy, try this one.

I converted to our PSHIC2 Youtube

No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76170

• elankham
  • Administrator
share collage pics of Shin Hye..

Fotor1226202855.jpg

06baa386c9177f3ebf1ec17372cf3bc79f3d561c.jpg

d57a7ff40ad162d9b00d506213dfa9ec8b13cd5b.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

18th Anhui TV Drama Awards 2013 in China 10 years 4 months ago #76198

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Sis Mandy super thanks for the translation.

This made me LOL:

Q9: In almost all your series, your male co-stars are all handsome. Which one of them has left the deepest impression on you?

SH: First, I am really happy. In YAB, all of us were more like friends. In Heirs, I was the oldest (I THINK SH MEANT AMONGST THE GIRLS). Before that, I was always around people my age. If there is a chance, I would like to collaborate with more senior actors. (SH DID NOT EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION...LOL)

:-V
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.737 seconds