Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC

[Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #36956

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
I don't know why today I'm that emotional :superkiss: lol . Just checked my profiles and the pics of my godchild ( don't worry gals, I'm not married yet :P ) . Suddenly it brings me a lot of memories about the people I have met here. Needless to say, it has been more than one year already. We don't see and talk with each other face to face. Sometimes we had to use our head to guess and perhaps, also judging our friends attitude. Sometimes we're right, sometimes we're wrong, who knows ? But we're still friends after all.

Haha okay I'm too much, just want to share some of my sweetest memories. Don't hesitate to add urs, I will also add more if I remember anything lol.

The sweet memory which I just remembered is very simple, don't blame me :P

When I posted this pic :

And someone commented :

evecomm.png

And when I posted another pic :

another gal commented

pj0tcomm.png

The two gals who commented above, one is too busy with her company and because of us, she was reprimanded because of accessing the Internet :( . The other is preparing for her wedding next March, don't forget to anticipate her wedding and send our wishes for her .

P/S : I hope both of them will be back in next few months, so it will be my turn to be on hiatus :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Khyteleene, Last_Angel, Vicky, Laurabianca, elaiza, paire

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #36990

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
@Sunny: Omo, oppa, you're kinda reminiscing some sweet moment.. :)

It's nice to know that you that you've shown that sweet side of yours..

"If" the baby happens to be yours, he's lucky he has a cool dad. =D

I have lots of sweet memories here n pshic, but the top five are:
1. When I become a member and was able to able to interact/share something about Shin Hye. :willing
2. When I gained lots of friends here. :-V
3. When I won a prize from one of the contest. (I'm like a kiddo) :wahaha
4. When I become one of the staff. :touched
5. When I saw the b-day vids for Shin Hye were posted.:shy:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Last_Angel, Vicky, Laurabianca, paire

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37009

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Since February is LOVE months, Admin Sunny in his Sweet Mode!

I had a lot of sweet memories to remember in PSHIC, and this page is not enough :wahaha but i will breakdown my best sweet ive been experience here:

>through PSHIC the best sweet memories is gaining a LOT of friends from different countries...

>Share what's in my mind without any resevation.

>Knowing Shin Hye deep.

>Eagerly Participate in a project despite of busy work and its worth it, I got my Gold medal,thanks! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

>and last a CHANCE to know you all STARS!!!
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Last_Angel, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37011

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
lol I'm pretty busy but since I just remembered something, can't help but to post here :superkiss:
I rarely meet members from online forums since I want to separate the virtual world with my life . Maybe you don't know, but my virtual world is somehow harsh, always in defense mode to avoid trouble.
And I think what you may have thought about me, even if it's good or bad, it isn't like me at all. My virtual avatar can be fully different from the real me.
But the fact is : I have met some members from this community.
And they were like that :
1) I never imagined ... ( I don't say that the "..." is good or bad . Actually with me it's not new but still funny )
2) If you worn a school uniform , I would really believe that you were a junior high school student :wahaha
3) And the most interesting part is :
A ( Girl ): What do you think we should send to Shin Hye next birthday ?
B ( Girl ): (Look at me) I think we would pack him into the box and send to her.
A : I want to be in the box too. I want to meet Shin Hye.
B : It's ok , but if we send two of you, you will go out three.
Sunny : :imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Last_Angel, Vicky, Laurabianca, paire, kwinna

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37025

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
is PJ unnie the one who's gonna marry on march?? :touched :luvluv:

ohh that explains why i now dont read any updates and posts from eve unnie.. gee!! i missed her so much :cry :(

sweetest memories in PSHIC?? actually i have a lot but here are some :P

*ive got to know SHIN HYE unnie a lot better

*ive met my loving unnie's ,oppas,and dongsaengs here ..

*when it was my birthday and a lot greeted me (i was so happy they remembered it rather paid attention to the post in DB for my b-day hahahah

*ive met TRUE FRIENDS ( that you think you cant have through online beacause youre far away from each other and you dont know him/her physically,personally but just by the HEART!!)

*ive met SUNNY oppa -the first ever person that i called my oppa!!_- kekekek :lol:

i really didnt expect when i joined this community that i would gain a lot of friends that ill treasure in my heart and a family that are always there for each other ..

different nationalities..different languages..(thanks to the universal language ENGLISH hehehe)..different countries

UNITED in the HEART!!
:luvluv: :lol:
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Laurabianca

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37026

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
@roxie: Hahahaha, now I know why you said before that I'm the best oppa in the world. I tot that you just flattered me but now I know it's because I'm the first one and maybe still the only one ? Hahha I'm the best of the best group that has only me :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Laurabianca

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37027

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
hahaha thats true i swear :silly:
there are some but the FIRST will always be the BEST

and that is you MY SUNNY OPPA!!!! :P ;)

dont you think that's more sweet oppa??
coz youre my one and ONLY OPPA :lol: kekeke
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by roxie18.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, Laurabianca, paire

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37028

• lycille
  • Expert Star
  • geunshin forever
  • Thank you received: 525
@ SUNNY oppa, when i read about this thread, i got myself in a reminiscing mode right away, well i've been a member of this site for many months now ( i think 11 months ) , I knew sistah EVE, PJOT, LITTLE PIGGIE aka BARNEY, BETSY, MAMA ELLE and the REST of the MOderator..Im just a silent lurker here, busy reading all your fascinating post and Point of VIEWS...Then all of a sudden,i dont want to be silent as before so i started to mingle and join for some posting moments, thats why i gained new friends like my first dongsaeng here ROXIE, and my first UNNIE here my sistah GAILNAV...

At first we are just communicatE in the chatbox then all of a sudden exchange cellphone numbers and eventually started to talked constantly, hahaha... You'll never know how often we talked even in the middle of the night....We share the same feelings, share some opinions and comments and together we spazzed for great news and moments of our GEUNSHIN...(as in almost everyday)

and then i've began to treasured them as my TRUE FRIENDS...omo i'm being emotional here..huhuhu:cry

how can i forgot, OPPA's SUNNY PM (private message) hehehe, im a good girl now right??!!!ahhahaha..:shy: :-V

new set of FRIENDS, like SIS LAURA, BETSY AKA MARIBETH (miss our tawagan siS), TITA DEMI, MAMA MAZ, PAMMOE (PMD) MAMA ELLE, ROSIE,VICKY, TATA, hehehe, VALERIE, ate SWEET, FAE, KWINNA and the rest of THE geunshin shippers... ( luv yah all)

last but not the least: the PSHIC FIRST ANNIVERSARY (PHILIPPINES), OMO!!! One of the precious moments i have ever experienced here... meeting new found FRIENDS LIKE PAMMOE, KWINNA, MM and the rest of the dongsaeng...It was really wonderful moment, we bonded till evening, we laughed, we spazzed, we ate together hayzzzz those are the moments worth remembering....:)
The most effective comeback to an insult is SILENCE :)
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by lycille.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, roxie18, Laurabianca, paire, kwinna

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37031

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Omo sis amari I am so touched with your post! :touched

Knowing you and the rest of the stars is a speical moment. :shy:
And who can't forget our spazzing time about GeunShin, I missed doing that. :cry
Being able to contribute to PSHIC"S events/activities, making others happy and touching their lives is also special.:piggyrabbit
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roxie18, Laurabianca

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37041

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Sunny oppa , you must have miss PJ and Eve so much that is why you made this thread, hehe! well I miss them too, even if they don't know me well, I've been a silent lurker on my first few weeks in this community, and I love reading their post.
You have such a cute little godchild, I wish I could carry him, and kiss that little angel, I love children, babies.

Oppa- until now You still surprised and amazed me sometimes with your personalities, I always imagine you and your avatar have the same traits,
were friends now right so I can say whatever I want, haha! -because your so serious and you always stand-up as a leader among us.

this is memory lane! In my five months of stay here , I do have a lot of happy(unforgettable) memories,

1.)
I did read from page 1 the geunshin thread, and it makes me feel awkward joining geunshin shipper, because they are so smart and so outspoken, I have a lot of hesitation, posting my first post, I told myself, it's just one post. but a dearest friend welcome me,

Elankham posted:

Where were you at the start of this thread, this thread could have been more exciting.(then she gave me the most beautiful
flowers!) it was a virtual flowers, but it really touched my heart. :touched

and my first inbox message was also coming from her

Elankham wrote:

I'm so glad having you around and please keep on posting on whatever thread. Sometime we need some points from a wise member and so emotional coz i'm sometime also very emotional. hehehe. so happy being your friend. see you..
elana, 07 Nov 2010, 11:10 AM :lol: :lol:

2:)

When I'm having a hard time doing my signature, it was the first time I thought of having a signature, because I want to help a newbies who is also confused of making her signature. :side:

Gailnav wrote : Sis what happen to your signature, okay wait I'll help you, you can use one of my gif, the admin might notice it.
15 Jan 2011, 05:22 PM

I don't read rules, it's the first time I read it when I become a "mode", :wahaha
so every time I will heard Sunny's name, I'll immediately delete, edit whatever I wrote, and then I said Sorry to him, :silly:

Sunny reply:

I actually didn't know what your signature was haha. So don't worry that much.
I don't know why gail thinks that, but as long as we're still friends, I think it's ok.
I'm an easy person, so to speak :P Haha some members here think that I can easily get mad , they must be surprised if they see me in real life :P
What can I help you ? Just let me know.
Have fun ! ( 15 Jan 2011, 11:39 PM)

It was memorable, because it was the day Sunny and I became friends, and Gail and I became very close. B) ;)

3.)
When I've learned that Betsy and I were in the same municipality here in cebu,-- because of the cards.... I decided to go to their house, but I never thought Singson Compound was such a big compound, I've been walking for hours, but I couldn't find her add, good thing a good soul help me, unfortunately when I found her house, betsy was still at work so we still haven't seen each other, but her mother was so warm, and kind.

4.)

When I became a moderator. I thought it was all a joke. But when I read it again ,I said to myself this is not a joke, "why me"
I was hoping no one would notice, I even deny it , it's not me, because I was so nervous that day, but few minutes after my "mode"
account activated, someone already notice it, my partner valery, she said 'chill out ' you can do it!.

Then I've receive lots of message that day, I guess they were surprise as well as I am, Some even ask questions until now I couldn't answer. "did you apply for it", "what are the qualification they need to be one of the staff".

What so memorable with it, is when I receive a genuine greeting "congratulation" from all the people that I always think much smarter and talented than I am, like Pamela, Kwinna, Lycille, Allyssa, Fae, Joan, Roxie, Ate Sweet,Felicia, Maz, Maam Demi, and my partner in crime Rainy Girl. Plus I got also greetings from my two admired "mode" Gail and Betsy :)

And the most overwhelming of it all is the excitement of my mentor, and my dearest friend Elana, I can felt she was too happy and too excited at that time, hehehe!

One of my embarrassing moment in PSHIC but still I consider one of the sweetest is my first thread, Elana's birthday,
I thought I was doing a surprised but in return I was the one surprised because of my mistake on her birthday, it was not feb. 3 but
2nd march, and what I'm worried now is that no one will greet her in her true birthday. So I'm doing something for that.

I cherished every moment that I've been here, that is why I'm always thankful to Sunny and to all the admins/staff who created this site.

The doctors said I can't be too happy and too sad, well we can't believe all the doctors because this site gave me so much happiness and joy and inspiration to be a better person. :lol:

I am truly proud to be part of PSHIC. :bingo:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Laurabianca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, elankham, gailnav, roxie18, connies, elaiza, kwinna
Time to create page: 0.934 seconds