Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37432

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
@paire:

Thank you!, Since you are part of this site, you are part of those you call Wonderful people. Rest assured you really have a

friends and a family in us. In a long run , I hope you can collect more of your sweetest

memories, after all we still have a long way to go, and our memories doesn't stop here, right, I do believe you will be one of the most

SHINING star we have in this community. :bingo:

Mommy Elana,

I do believe you have beautiful soul and I love you always. :kiss:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Laurabianca.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, paire

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37500

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Oh I was really that cool ? lol :wahaha
I think maybe because I rarely opened my feeling with the members who are outside the admin room, you guys might feel surprised. But even if I'm admin or not, I still have blood and bones, also feeling :P
Actually I'm not only the admin of PSHIC. I have hundreds thousands ( and still counting ) members in other communities. All of them are non-profit. Someone asked me what brings me the motivation. And when I told them that it's just the responsibilities with the community, they told me that I put too much burden on my shoulder. No matter what, I'm still proud of what I have been doing. And I think my friends here : Pj0t, Eve, Elana, Azu, Vicky, Betsy, Barney and other staffs , they do feel the same.
It's the feeling that I can't describe easily in few words. But I think with the community which already has few thousand members, its fate is not only the problem of its admins, it affects thousands members, who feel that it's their second family. And I don't allow me to burn it down with my decision. That's why I'm still here, just because I don't have a choice to leave ^^

I think I say too much. Please corporate with us to make this community grow.
Have a nice weekend everyone !
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Sunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, connies, Laurabianca, azu, paire

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #37528

• zweetrhea21
  • Senior Star
  • truE_SuKhaCcInlove_eR
  • Thank you received: 260
:shy: :shy: :shy:

since it was like just last month that i officially become part of the community though ive been visiting the site often times...i would say i don't have that much of memories yet but from that day forward up until now...i've come to know different people from different countries and able to share thoughts and ideas not only about hacci or sukkie but also people lives here inside the community....its just so great that through this community we are able to create a relationship that is continuously developing or growing much stronger each day..
its funny to know that though we just happen to know each other through internet and because we all love and willingly give out our support to HaccI/Sukkie but most of the members never hesitate to open up or disclose things to everybody in here....people here were like my second family turning off and logging in into different social site are the things that i usually do everyday and i often times feel bored doing it before but when i finally come across with all of you....things unexpectedly change..day would empty without hanging around here...reading post and even sharing thoughts about everything....

for me being part of the family..i felt so blessed because in times when i feel down and even worried and even bored..mad and grumpy you guys able to bring back the smile in my face, making each day a gift not just because i am able to wake up but because you guys as my family and friends are still there....giving us heart attack isn't bad after all....

thank you so much for keeping us or reminding us what LOVE is all about everyday....the kindness of everyones heart are irreplaceable and i hope it will still remain forever...

we still have lots and lots of unforgettable memories to make..still long way to run...just have to take it wise and smooth...sooner or later bunch of people coming in and out(hope not the latter one) but one thing is for sure what we shared will be keep treasured and cherished forever....

takk så mye
Jeg elsker deg så mye alle
"You're my shooting star because everything I've ever wished for is everything you are."
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by zweetrhea21.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #39716

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
hmmm...

this is my first time to visit this thread..
hahahaha...

whoo....

how will i start???

hahhaha.,..

ehem...

testing...

char...

haha as i was saying....

Its is my first time to joined in this kind of community site..

I WAS REALLY THANKFUL AND BLESSED,
for joining this community... no words can descibe how happy i am right now
that my life gets back to its normal phase... i revived the old me.. i started to minggle again W/ Other people.

-through this site i was able to express, share my thoughts and feelings
not only for our favorite korean celeb couple but also towards the things that happened in
everyday of our lives that we can chat with...

- i met a lot of new friends... for me they are not only a new set of friends but
also a new set of family a sisters perhaps.. hahaha that i can rely and count on...
and i really thankful for that... this is THE BEST EXPERIENCED I EVER HAVE... ayeah..

THANK YOU SO MUCH..

For being a part of my life....

that's alll folks..
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, gailnav, Laurabianca

Re: [Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 13 years 1 month ago #39911

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
ooopps!!!! forgot to say this.... :-V

THIS SITE WAS THE BEST STRESSED RELIEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhaa...
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

hello 12 years 9 months ago #54447

• ghhc2011
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 76
Thanks everyone....i continously enjoy the postings.....this is my daily dose of energy, reading something new about them everyday.

I'm not new here....my username before is roses56, but i accidentally mess up my password and unable to log in, so i have to re-register...:shy: anyway, this is my new username.....thank you, have a good day and god bless.

If any of the moderators, can help me pls., delete my old account, roses56, will really appreciate it.

I miss guenshin couple..and i hope the sequel will push thru...i'm positive that Japan You're Beautiful will be a success, since jks is on the peak of his popularity in Asia...Let's just continue to support and pray for them. :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, paire

[Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 9 years 6 months ago #100266

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-10-08-11.jpg

There are so many of the sweetest memories it's difficult to point them all together.

Today.........the uppermost is the love, caring and support that was showered on me a year back by everyone here on the illness and then the loss of my beloved sister. It was as if I was enveloped in a warm protective blanket. I can never forget the feeling of belonging and being part of a family more strongly then that time.
I thank you all again specially Elena........who was there with me every step of the way......

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, narjess89

[Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 9 years 6 months ago #100274

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
OMG...
My Goodness,
I miss aII the sisters who posted in this thread.
Some I stiII keep in touch Iike Laurabianca,GaiInav, TuIipan and the onIy handsome guy here -Petit Ami.
I miss Paire, kwinna, Roxie and Pat DeIavin. I hope they aII fine and have a prosperous Iife.
Maris,
Thanks for bring back oId memories.
As for me, every moments here is my sweetest memories.
Take care everyone.
hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89

[Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 9 years 6 months ago #100275

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
This is the first time I visited this thread. You people really share a good relationship, eh? :) :bingo: :ding:

I wish we had some gatherings at least lol :) :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, kimloveeun

[Sharing] Your sweetest memories in PSHIC 9 years 6 months ago #100280

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Yes, it's such a good thread. I just stumbled upon it today at a very opportune time. I thought we all can use it on regular basis to record and post any memory that needs to be shared. I hope everyone can contribute whenever they feel like it.

Elena , I am sure you have too many memories but since you have been here since the beginning ......please do share different incidences that might be amusing, touching, laugh-out-loud etc. We would love to know about them.

prettycool ( I know you are called Marc but will continue with this because you seem to be a cool guy... :lol: ) ......you are absolutely right. It seems like we have known each other for ages. All the members are like a family so if one is happy or sad we are all in together. You must have felt that too in your short time here that it's like a virtual family that hopes we can actually meet some day.

image_2014-10-09-5.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds