Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SHARING] Weird, weird me.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 month ago #7992

• ketobi
  • Junior Star
  • ShinGeun is LOVE
  • Thank you received: 2
girlie wrote:
How about not knowing between your left and right. If I give directions I have to really think hard. I used to have a mole on my right palm and before I would look at it before I say left or right but It has faded. On several occassions I will say turn to your left but would be pointing to my right or vice versa. My husband will say are you sure then I will have to stop and think, no spontaniety. He says I am killing him. My answer is why are you still around.

I got the same thing too.
I don't know why i always messed up with my left and right lol.
For example if someone ask me for direction i usually says the wrong side. Bad me XD

Honestly, i find it amusing for people (and of course my self) to have these kinds of characteristics.
Because each person has its own individualities.

Here's mine though
1. I love Sour fruits esp. Green mangoes or any fruits that taste sour.
2. I got a last song syndrome lol.
Its when you hear someone sang a song even if you don't like it then suddenly you'll just sing the song.
3. I don't know about my self but when i touch something oily my hands gets sweaty.
And when i'm nervous i'm having cold feets.
4. I hate reading my study books when i was still studying but reading books like Twilight Saga excites me.
5. Being 23 i'm uncomfortable seeing Mascots lol.
6. I like watching horror movies but hates watching heavy dramas.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by ketobi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 month ago #7997

• Puff
  • Junior Star
Hallo Karren.. This is such a really nice topic for us to share :lol:

I'm a blind geography.. If I have to move to new place. My roommate needs to go with me at least 3 times from our house to the bus stop. And I had some experiences with way-lost.. :blush: .. Normally, I use my hand-phone to take note the special signs that are on my way.. and they help me a lot a lot !!

Here are some weird weird me ~~

1. When I look at a person.. I usually look he/she from toe to head, mean from bottom to top, I notice ppl's feet >''<
2. I can eat ginger, garlic.. some things are spicy but chilli. However, because of KIMCHI.. I'm trying my best to get well with chilli..
3. I am the same as Ketobi. I'm nervous when my hands and my feet are cold. They are easy to get cold even in hot weather :(
4. I'm afraid of loneliness but I like to live alone.. only me in the house !
5. Even now is 21st century but I still prefer sending letter, being penfriend ( really old-fashion :lol: )

Hope that all the stars will share more, this is a chance for us to know each other better..
Thanks again, Karren and all of you for sharing ^^

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 month ago #7999

• Hailey Nguyen
lol Karen me too i'm with you on number 5!!! *so now im scare of my friends asking me for the D-cut because i know that I can't say no T____T* lol

for me....

1. I can't bike!!! omg so embarrassed. Even though I'm from Vietnam but I can't bike. I remember when I was small my dad tried to take out the 2 support wheels but I cried so he ended up just leave it there so I also ended up can't bike....LOL *soracantabile, hi 5 xD*

2. I'm really really quiet in real life..........I can go to school the whole day without talking to anyone....

3. I play with dolls *that's not really weird....but people think i'm weird because of that...haha*

4. I talk to myself all the time *one day my aunt asked me "did your friend just came?", but no...it was me talking to myself lol*

5. When I'm taking shower/bath or go to sleep, i need some music so for shower/bath, i bring my laptop to the bathroom, and when i go to sleep i leave my laptop open playing music
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 month ago #8012

• ketobi
  • Junior Star
  • ShinGeun is LOVE
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi puff!
Wow i'm so happy that you still like snail mails.
I do that when i was in highschool.
If your interested we can exchange mails?
I really miss writting letters.
And btw, i do collect stationaries but stopped when i was in college.
But i still kept some though XD.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 month ago #8021

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
13sunshine wrote:
lol Karen me too i'm with you on number 5!!! *so now im scare of my friends asking me for the D-cut because i know that I can't say no T____T* lol

for me....

1. I can't bike!!! omg so embarrassed. Even though I'm from Vietnam but I can't bike. I remember when I was small my dad tried to take out the 2 support wheels but I cried so he ended up just leave it there so I also ended up can't bike....LOL *soracantabile, hi 5 xD*

hi!!I always happy when I find someone else that can't bike!! :lol:

and if your friends asking you for the D-cut,,you can just cry...it's work when you learn to bike..
you didn't say no to your dad, but you cry instead.. :lol:

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 month ago #8044

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Hey shinestar, can you send me ur D-Cut? I will be really happy! I guest you cant say "NO", rite?
I will give you my address soon if it's okay. I'm on my trip to Huong pagoda and reading this topic by using my mobile.
Btw, both of my dongsaengs here are cute. Especially Karen, she says "good night" to his oppa every night. And shinestar, your new hair is cute :D
13sunshine wrote:

for me....

2. I'm really really quiet in real life..........I can go to school the whole day without talking to anyone....

3. I play with dolls *that's not really weird....but people think i'm weird because of that...haha*

4. I talk to myself all the time *one day my aunt asked me "did your friend just came?", but no...it was me talking to myself lol*

5. When I'm taking shower/bath or go to sleep, i need some music so for shower/bath, i bring my laptop to the bathroom, and when i go to sleep i leave my laptop open playing music

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 month ago #8097

• Karen Ma
some more weird things about me:

6) I bring my camera wherever I go. I have 6 cameras[a Sony DC Snapshot, Nikon, Canon EOS, Polaroid camera, Polaroid POGO, random Lomo camera] but usually I bring my snapshot or Canon. I didn't get all of the cameras on my own[it's impossible!!].my friends and parents know I am obsessed with photo-taking :)

7) but i never upload photos. on my facebook and in real life my friends keep bugging me to upload photos but I procrastinate. photos from 2008 were uploaded in 2009 hahahaa!! always get scolded for this

8) water hates me. i didn't learn to swim until I was nearly 10 years old. I lost two of my past cell phones due to water accidents. lost my ipod touch last year due to ANOTHER water accident at the beach.

9) I am a "acne-free" person. I only get one or two acne every year. it's in my genes because my mom and my grandmother rarely get acne. my brothers aren't as lucky.

10) my skin never gets tanned. every year I hang out at beaches and outdoor places during summer 24/7, but my skin is still very white. even if I'm tanned for sometime, my skin will "auto" turn white again....frustrating!

11) I am very very scared of the dark, but I can't sleep with lights on.

nu2me wrote:
love to shop if something caught my fancy but then realizes that I have no use for them :huh:

haha I am soooo with you!!! I always say "okay, a girl can't have too many 'insert item name here', right"
but then I realise that I do that for every single thing!! shoes, clothes, bags, cds, dvds, cosmetics, stationary...even toys for my pets !

ore0_gal wrote:
1. Sorry all, but I got super good geographic sense and ability to assimilate into any environment (perhaps not the desert or some 3rd world countries), my friends call me a GPS - coz if I've been to tat place once, I would kinda or will
4. I'm efficient in everything but studying... =[
haha amy I'm so with you on #4!!
omg I should bring you with me whenever I go out I'll never get lost again
seriously, I get lost sometimes in the neighborhood... :P

juhichi wrote:
i have this habit. i dont know how to describe it. its like holding hands but my hands is holding my feet. oooooh. am i making sense? lol

LOL!!!! you mean you're holding your feet? :P

soracantabile:
I can't ride a bike either!!!! it sounds soooo stupid but I can't handle a two-wheeler! I can ice-skate and rollerblade and ride on a scooter just fine but I can't ride a bike at all!

girlie"
hahaha!!! "why are you still around" is a commonly used phrase by me too! to my brothers though hehe

ketobi:
I have last song syndrome too! even if I don't know the song I'll start singing along. once my friend was singing "Bop to The Top" from High School Musical I hate that song so much but then I started singing too and that song got stuck in my head for a week!

Puff:
I love writing letters too! maybe because we are girls? I'm not sure, but I love decorating the letters I write :)
my friends and I always write to each other even if we're just less than 3 feet away in class LOL!

13sunshine
hailey!! I listen to music when I am in the bathroom too! my mom always says "your laptop is going to break down real soon if you keep on bringing it inside" but I don't care! even if I'm not listening to music i'm singing in the bathroom hahaa

opposite to you, I am a much louder person in real life. :)

TheSun
oppa! don't ask for my Dcut!!! ahahhahaa

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12738

• Tee
  • Graphic Designers
"1.) I have zero geographical sense..." i completely relate to this one.
I'm usually the person who ask for directions lols.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12741

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
The wierd pj0t

1 - I love to shop.. but most of the time, the items won't be used!

2 - I loveeeeeeeee to eat! I can order up to 3-4 dishes at one time, but I can't eat them all T__T I love food!!! I eat small amount but frequently! It will be different though if the food was home made by my beloved mom. I can eat loads of them in one meal.

3 - I dont smile to strangers. I'm not a friendly person! I hardly open up to anyone that I barely knew.

4 - I do talk to myself too! In office, at home, while driving but not at public dining places :P

5 - I can't stop watching or reading movies/series/books when I'm really into them. Most of the time, I ended up finishing them up within 48hrs with lack of sleep and swollen eyes!

6 - I'm can stay at home (not even step my feet out of the house) during weekend. Provided I've internet connection + enough food supply.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by pj0t.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12789

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Ahahaha, looks like we are all alike in having our own weirdness. Here are mine:

1. I dismantle sandwiches that have soooo many stuff on them. I eat the veggies first, one kind at a time, until all that's left in between the buns are the patty and the dressing.

2. They say that women speak an average of 7,000 words a day, compared to only 2,000 for men. When I'm at it, I could really go beyond my quota - even if it means talking to myself, too, at times.

3. I have selective retentive memory.

4. I have two guy besties who I call my bodyguards. They are as different as night and day, but one thing they have in common is that they love me heaps and spoil me to no end. And their first, and probably only, requirement for any of my potential boyfriends is to top that. :P (tough luck!!!)

5. I am my friends' walking directory. They send me messages or ring me whenever they need the number for this and that, details on reunions and other stuff. It's okay most of the time, but it irks me to no end when people I haven't talked to in a long time will just be in touch to ask for these stuff. Worse, they get disappointed when you don't have the details.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Time to create page: 0.851 seconds