Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SHARING] Weird, weird me.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12797

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Okay,what's weird in me..
I hate hate hate ghost story,if someone starts to tell that kind of story i will scream,and cut it then i'll go,because it makes had a nightmare and i had this pic in my head for days..so i can't close my eyes in the night,i had to sleep with my tv on if things like that happens hahaha
and i hate hate hate ghost movie too..i will never never watch that kinda movie,u know Japanese movie call The Ring?that definitely not my must be watch movie,that's forbidden hahaha
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12799

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Ahahaha, Maize.. you should also include your talking speed. dear!!! I was amazed by that :P

Elhabe, The ring is nothing.. compared to Thai movies so far I remembered "Nangnak" and few others. Btw, I always always always sleep with my TV on + night lamp on. Even if I've guest in my house.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12801

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
Oh yeaah pj..i know that movie..hahaha..i close my eyes when the commercial appears in the late of night,why should they air that kind of thing in 1 or 2 in the morning while i'm watching tv alone,and yeah i sleep with light on,so i always fighting with my sister about this,it's hard to share room with her hahaha

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12812

• jaimejks-psh
elhabe, I hate scary movies too. I can't watch them, but I love listening to ghost stories even though they scare the crap out of me and I keep thinking about them days afterward. hahahaha.

A weird thing about me is that I like pencils. I especially like sharpening them, even if I don't use them.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12814

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
Huh..oh no jaime,ghost story more realistic than movies,i had a hard time during my coassistent term at the hospital years ago,u know hospital had alot of scary ghost story,i even ask my male mate to accompany me to the bathroom when in my night shift,and he just standing out there near the door..embarrassing,what to do..i'm scaaaree...heeheehee
oh i love sharp pencil,i always use mechanic pencils so i don't have sharpened them ;P

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12818

now, is it okay to copy people's weirdness?

1- I also have guy besties (actually four of them) who serve as my Knights. they give me the soundest and most honest-to-goodness advice. so yes, as the primary requirement for a potential partner is to beat that.

2 - i also have a thing for sharpened and sharpening pencils. i can't write if it's not sharp enough. and i don't put the sharpener to rest until the point really pokes my finger hard.

3- i have a thing about handling books. i take care of my paperback books like they are my life. when i lend them i ask people not to dogear them or ask them to handle the spine well. in other words, they have to still look new or slightly used when it is returned to me.

4- i have an endless collection of pens. even if i still have some that are working i find myself buying more.

5- i change my mind way too often on stuff - like favorite colors, music, movies, shows, etc.

6- i write my R's, N's and L's only in capital letters. Because if I write them in small letters, the R will look like an H or N and the L will look a capital I.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12820

• jaimejks-psh
Dorothy:
2 - i also have a thing for sharpened and sharpening pencils. i can't write if it's not sharp enough. and i don't put the sharpener to rest until the point really pokes my finger hard.

3- i have a thing about handling books. i take care of my paperback books like they are my life. when i lend them i ask people not to dogear them or ask them to handle the spine well. in other words, they have to still look new or slightly used when it is returned to me.

LOL, that's sooo me too. I'm deathly scared when I lend a book to people and I get soo anxious when they don't return it to me in a week or two because I finish books super fast like a day or two so I expect others to do the same. I always stick a bookmark in the book when I lend it to people because my books are precious to me and they are to have no dog ears.

I like writing in cursive and when I use a pencil, I really like my cursive cause it's so pretty. hhahahaha. And yes, I need my pencils to be sharp in order to be able to write. hahaha. If I buy pens, they have to have a certain pointness to the tip. I have to exam it real close before I buy it.

OMG, ghost stories scare me speechless but I always listen to them. Movie-wise, even though they are fake, I can't watch them at all. I tried watching some, but I always close my eyes and plug my ears so I wouldn't hear or see anything!!!

Another weirdness about me. I love love love this manga character, Kyo. He's my love. hahahaha
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12829

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
Hahaha we're so funny here..another weird of me is everytime i go out from home feels like everyone in the neighbourhood stearing at me<actualy..they're not> *LoLZ (so sick huh..like i am a beautyqueen hihi)
oh another,when doing window shopping out my eyes are to busy doing it jobs so i can past my friend without notice them hahaha

u know what..it's good to speak out loud about this..so we don't feel like we're a weirdo..we're normal person with our own unique personality and habit..so as long as we don't bother,hurt or harm another it's okay rite..we're special hehe ^^

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12832

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Hahahaha
Tell me about that elhabe!

Most of the time, I go out alone, eat alone, shop alone, hang out alone. I'm a loner, a total loner! I shop more when I'm alone. When I hangout by myself, I dont even look at ppl. I only look at the shops, the items, the foods. So I hardly notice ppl *even if I do, I ignore them*

I used to love scary movies, ghost stories back then. Bring them all to me, I can take it. But since I've been living alone, it kinda creeps me out. So I prefer to pass them all.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12836

• jaimejks-psh
pj, we need to hang out together then because "I go out alone, eat alone, shop alone, hang out alone. I'm a loner" too. And yes, I steer clear away from ghost stories now because I also live alone. When I think of something scary, I quickly banish that thought. You know how there's soo many ghost movies based in Japan, well that's another reason why I try not to think about anything scary because I'm living in Japan. lol.
Time to create page: 0.894 seconds