Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SHARING] Weird, weird me.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12843

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
We should, Mee!!!
I hope this photo isn't scary enough hahaha *I'm kinda scared to look into those long haired girl too*

I watched this movie back in uni days. We had tv in our room, but we always covered the tv during nights. We freaked out the girl might come out from the tv while we're sleeping!!!!!!
Note: I love japanese version more!!
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12844

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Woohoo..let's high five to a loner like us..i'm not alone i'm not alone..heehee..
Why i prefer alone because i don't wanna bother people who accompany me,when i got tired i can go home quick,and when we still wanna go round and round no body complain just my dearest legs hahaha..
Yes Jaime i heard a lot of scary movie from Japan,they can even travel to abroad country hahaha..i forgot the movie title,but you're so brave to watch and hear that kinda story,as for me i really really avoid it and run away,i even cant barely see the poster HAHH!!i'm scaaareed...

Pjjjjjjj....you shock me...hahaha..
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by elhabe25.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12845

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
Hahahahahaha! :lol:

Yeay to us, we're not wierdos anymore!! And elhabe, we shared the same sentiment! *i don't wanna bother people who accompany me,when i got tired i can go home quick,and when we still wanna go round and round no body complain just my dearest legs* That's why I love to hang out by myself! :P

Under some circumstances I can still watch korean, japanese, chinese and malaysian ghost stories.. but no Thai or Indonesian pls!

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12849

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
OMG, there must be a reason why we're all here! Hahaha! :D Does "great minds think alike" apply in a "weird alike" way, too?

Dorothy, I also have a thing about pens! Multi-colored ones. Awww. Before blogging came about, I religiously updated my journals with only one pen: Pilot G-Tech 0.3... But for details that need to be highlighted, I used to write in gel pens. Now that the Staedtler triplus fineliners are in the market, I use them for that ~ I currently have it in 10 colors. Haha!

Pj, that was shocking! Hahaha! I'm also not too fond of scary movies, but I'm not too freaked out with ghost stories. But the ring scared the *** out of me. Also, before I knew that The Blairwitch Project is a hoax, it haunted me for a week or so. I haven't watched any Thai or Indonesian scary movies (good thing!!!)... Mee, let's include this in the Japan agenda? Heehee.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12854

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
Another wierd side of me.

Sometimes I do feel like crying, without any reason there are tears in my eyes. Instead of being stupid crying without reasons, I would keep myself busy watching some dramas that would make me cry for hours!
and this is my feeling right now. I wanna cry! :(

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12857

• vira65
  • Junior Star
ifa, mee, pjot i have something to share with you that am not exactly very proud about- there was a time when i could see ghosts.

how's that for weird? some people call it the third eye. am so blessed to have learned to shut it out just in time, before it got to the point of bothering or scaring me. so i think i have a few ghost stories to tell, but it'll disappoint you though- you'll feel more sad than scared of them. am blessed i met a nun who has had experience in those occurences and she helped me shut it out. all that's left of the third eye is that uneasy feeling i get about certain places, but i guess we all have that, don't we?

even so, i still don't watch scary movies! :lol:

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12858

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Haaah...elvie,really?dont you feel scared?...now u scared me out,seriously..omo..nooo...please please..don't describe the details..owwh..
and bianne,jaymie u should watch Thai and Indonesian scary movies there's tons of them and they haven't stop produces it i dont know waaaeee...i dont wanna watch any of it..
owh..pj dear,if u really wanna cry..just do it..that's our human right given to us since we are babies..eat chocolate dear..;)),it helps..but dont to much..^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by elhabe25.

Re:[SHARING] Weird, weird me. 14 years 1 week ago #12942

• vira65
  • Junior Star
i wasn't scared at first. i thought it was just going to pass but the feelings and sightings were starting to happen more often that's when i met the nun.

pjot i understand how you feel. i've had those too and i think times like those just comes and goes. i've even had times when i wanted to cry but nothing would come out, not a single tear. i think that's harder than not being able to stop crying. tears are good. it cleans your tear ducts and your nostrils too, except when it gets clogged and leaves you looking like GMN with her red nose (i wouldn't mind the red nose if i've got my own KS too) which is not all that bad. :)
Time to create page: 1.072 seconds