Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COMPLETELY GROUNDLESS.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129606

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Honestly, PSH is on a vacay in Europe and she was woken up by this news.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, aki_lala

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129607

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @nicole, do you know where in Europe she is now?

That would be super that she goes to that part of the continent for her vacay.

Ctto
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, librajapan

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129608

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Hi sister @Eve , Love the photo ! So Cute !!

SALT ENT> said that PSH is on a vacay in Europe, didnt say where place is it.
But they said that its impossible for them to date since tPSH is on vacay and they are good close friends ever since.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, librajapan, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala, fgnuva

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129609

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I treat this news as a rumour..... the after effect of this is what I am wary about.... will it affect their friendships like avoid each other to avoid Dispatch and other media to "catch them" ..... I will be paranoid looking over my shoulders.... Sigh

Ehh I am just curious at the different car models Dispatch had....
I thought Jongsuk's car when he attended his class was this.... fan taken...

what about this?

.... and this?

:ohmy:
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129610

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
That was some bombshell.....an unexpected one...
But truly believe that they are good friends spending time together. Obviously, one person has to leave his or her car if they are hanging out together.
If ever it does progress to something more ....we will hear about it.
Btw, Eve.......those pics of them on their haunches really depicts what they must be feeling right now.......well chosen by you. I feel this will not affect how they behave because Shinhye's attitude has changed tremendously. Infact, she might become more open about it like Hongki......she has nothing to lose....

As far as her Europe trip is concerned....if I remember correctly from some past interviews of hers.....she did say that she wanted to go backpacking to Italy and that to....alone. So, my guess is Italy! :P

Btw.....should I move all these posts to the darling couple thread❓
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, nistymaj, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, fgnuva

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129611

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk dating rumors top Korean search engine
July 01 2015

Actors Park Shin-hye (right) and Lee Jong-suk (OSEN)
Rumors that Korean actors Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk are dating received heated attention immediately after a local news outlet broke the story Wednesday morning.

A local news outlet, Dispatch, reported that the two stars had started a relationship after playing an on-screen couple in the hit TV drama “Pinocchio.”

The most searched terms on Korea’s top search engine, Naver, were “Lee Jong-suk” followed by “Park Shin-hye,” along with “Dispatch” at No. 3, according to live data.

Park and Lee have both denied that they are dating. Their agencies tried to douse the flames of the rumors, saying they are “just close friends” about thirty minutes after the original story broke.

Both Park and Lee have become international hallyu stars with loyal fan bases, following their appearances in “Pinocchio,” which ran from last November to January.

By Yoon Sarah (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129612

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: parkshinhye and leejongsuk featured
in a korean t.v for the rumored dating :heartsh:

credit to tagged :luvluv:

thanks-8125-4.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129613

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello to all my sisters here....
Hmm have you seen the video?

tv.kakao.com/v/69149571

i am not sure if this has been posted.....
I just hope that the negative comments on Shin Hye would not affect her in anyway
You know how netizens reacts on news.....
Haters would take this opportunity to bash her more....

Anyway Let's see how this news would turn out....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, jhen30

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129614

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Its on news (TV )

Some insider said it was used, this issue was used to cover up KpopFans goal to trend Lee jung hee's issue and now Kpopfans attention was on PSH and LJS.

11692614_1146064562076048_3468546484458778739_n.jpg

11713805_1146064508742720_9120358570385271921_o.jpg

11053716_1146064438742727_2953472490305251425_o.jpg

11174436_1146064478742723_2637496782895577231_o.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129615

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Good evening @Maris
:heartsh:

I like your way of thinking.... hope Shinhye will show herself smiling, confident and won't let this piece of Dispatch breaking.... :P affect her much.

:side: oh my, I need to snooze it's morning ! :pinch:
Nite for now....@nicole, Jenzzy, Jhen And everyone here :)
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue
Time to create page: 1.529 seconds