Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COMPLETELY GROUNDLESS.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129920

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
So much attention to yet another rumors. :D
PSH is talented, successful, beautiful, beloved, etc. Rumors, scandals, envy ... They was and will be. This is a sign of success.
Please stop discussion. This makes no sense.
Any rumors is simply proof of her success.) No discussions - no proliferation stupid rumors.)

I wish her yet more success.) I look forward to her new roles, movies, dramas, etc. :-V :-V

Sorry for my bad English.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129931

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

There has been enough rehashing of the same thing repeatedly on the DP article which really serves no purpose.......as verba rightly said......these are rumours unless confirmed by the relevant parties.
Henceforth , I will be deleting any more articles related to this matter posted in this thread.
Until we hear something from Shinhye herself on the subject......nothing else will be entertained here.
We will take the cue from her.
I hope you all will agree and cooperate...
Thank you!

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, kristen, purplecharm09, Verba_, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, fgnuva

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129932

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Agree with you sis Maris...no need to repeat rumors here.... Or else it will appear like we are spreading false things about PSH. Delete away all that trash!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129938

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
It's kinda hard to get updates from Shin Hye these days.....
please don't tell me we will be in drought this whole month of July 2015!.....i hope not

Here's reminiscing her Pocari Sweat CF in 2004.....

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, seirazde, jhen30

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129944

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
It's so depressing when you open internet sites now a days and all you could see is that nasty article..sigh:)
This is not a new video clip but it only talks about positive things towards Shinhye.. :)

Enjoy everyone.. :heartsh:

Ctt uploader..
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, meyergsi

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129988

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-560.jpg

My note
Please note the important sentence...." Completely groundless and nothing more than this will be said"...........AND..........." ....this status of relationship will not change."...
Now how much clearer can they be....?

Let's continue to enjoy their adorability, friendship etc as we were doing before this......
I have posted this as a closure to this whole incident.

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, narjess89, meyergsi, seirazde

COMPLETELY GROUNDLESS. 8 years 8 months ago #130001

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
What a relieved.
Thank you Maris and everyone.
I have to conclude all the post in thread.
Now, I officially lock the thread.

SHIN HYE FIGHTING!!!!
ALL THE BEST FOR OUR QUEEN.
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, meyergsi, seirazde, aki_lala
Time to create page: 1.143 seconds