Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COMPLETELY GROUNDLESS.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129803

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
I also posted this on twitter and i also clarrified after all.

This was taken a year ago in her FM in Shenzhen, this is Airport in Shenzhen.. People thought that this was new pic.
shinrt.jpg
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, jhen30, sarah.94, fgnuva

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129804

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
May I share this super cute adorbs child actor.... from the disc... He was looking at Shinhye intently and his face says it all...

This little boy was mesmerized by Shinhye that JongSuk slightly pinched
cr: khjpearl

:bye:
See you later guys... enjoy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94 and this user have 4 others thankyou

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129835

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

"It seems that she's OK from where she is now......"

Credit : khjpearl

My Note
Thanks !
That's good to know......from a reliable source.
Shinhye is a smart girl! She knows what she is doing and what she wants....
I have never seen her do or say something that is not just right.....
She will come through this too....
I feel better....
:P
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, seirazde, jhen30

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129902

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Where were these photos taken with the cute boy and Jongsuk pinching him?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129903

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
I think it might be good o reflect on what has been circulating about her... both the favorable and unfavorable ones... and maybe it's time for her to level up her career and take on dramas that are not romantic so as to avoid the unnecessary baggage of being rumored with this and that guy... She knows how to act so she can take dramas that have more substantial themes or plots and she doesn't have to carry on a romantic touch with her male lead... Father and daughter like in Cell No. 7 or maybe Brother-sister or employer-employee... or just plain female lead role without any male partner. Just my thoughts... I hate anti-fans who accuse her of "flirting" with this or that guy... but then again... it can't be helped... if she has photo shoots for endorsements like what she and LJS did in UK and similar others, they could give "ugly" ideas to others who don't follow her... I also wonder why one anti-fan says, they (PSH and LJS) are both "rude" or something and they "deserve each other" .... these things are a bit upsetting... Just my thoughts...
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129907

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
This is unsolicited advice. But if i were to be asked, PSH should just stop doing dramas movies, etc. and concentrate on her studies... finish it and finish it soon, find a job, or open a business and settle down in a quiet life.... anyway it seems she has a fortune already she keeps giving away money to charities. These rumors will not stop until she and whoever she is dating (if she is dating) get married. All the anti-fan mails and criticisms are NOT worth whatever she can earn from continuing her drama acting and product endorsements where she has to be in compromising scenes or shots with a guy who is not even her boyfriend or husband. For a Christian girl like her, show business is not a good place... We like to see her in more dramas, etc. but I think she's already done so many memorable ones, she's won so many awards, her face is everywhere, she has 1 million following... so she's done what no other actress has done... I tell you, all the bad press, and bad feelings that go with it, is NOT WORTH whatever money she can earn from future dramas, etc. Is anyone seriously dating or courting her? If so, she should decide... (of course we TaecShin hopefuls wish it is OTY, ha! ha!) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129912

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
@fgnuva, no Shin Hye should not give up her job just yet because of these minor rumours or gossip. I understand it is hurtful for haters/observers to say these things but everyone, be it an actress or not will be gossiped about. These people do not know Shin Hye personally. They probably haven't watched any of her dramas. She definitely has more admirers than haters. Shin Hye has done nothing wrong. She is at a perfect age to date, it is only because she is so famous that she can't date in private. I do agreed with you that Shin Hye should choose her future roles more carefully but this doesn't stop people from shipping her with future co-stars. It is an occupational hazard for her. She just needs all of our SAs undying love and support for her present and future works to show these haters/observers their fleeting comments mean nothing.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, White flower, kenho85

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129914

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Shinhye is already working at something that she loves doing........and that too so well. Yes, she should graduate but why should she leave her profession? She has NOT done anything wrong. Leaving is the worst possible thing one can do. It tantamounts to running away and giving others the reign to ones life....the rights to decide for oneself .

She does not owe anyone to report and justify each and every action of hers.......that too of her personal life. If she is dating not dating, she wants to tell or not tell..........is totally her call. We have not bought the rights to her whole life. It's enough that she provides so much joy and entertainment through her projects and herself. Leave? Stop? Why?

I know it does not feel good to see any negative comment but as Kiki says....these are part and parcel of the whole package that comes from being a celebrity. It's not even about money.......she loves doing what she is . She should make a stand and fight for what she loves and believes in. She knows who she is.......that should NEVER change because of others perceived notions. Where we enjoy her successes, we need to stand behind her during any rough patches.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.......
Shinhye definitely is that........

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, purplecharm09, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, hina24, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, twingals and this user have 2 others thankyou

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129916

I agree with you sister Maris. We will support her no matter what , because we love her just as she is !!! Fighting pretty lady!!!!Don't give up!! Lovely PARK SHIN HYE !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, librajapan, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129918

• pillow1616
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 157
Quitting nor giving up to any games in life is a no no.. Showbizness is already part of Shin Hye's life.. She is what she is right now because of the things that she's been through throughout her career..
This so called scandal is just another test to her being a hallyu star.. Haters are always there haunting in every shin Hye's article., we can't do anything bout that since she is really famous.. Haters are just bunch of immature,insensitive jealous fan girls.. :-V :cry
What we can do is giving support to her in our own little way.. We can only hope and pray that she will show us again her sweet smile as soon as possible.. :ding:
Dating or not; I'll still support her 100% since we owe that to her; I like her as an artist but I love her as a person. :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, twingals
Time to create page: 0.515 seconds