Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COMPLETELY GROUNDLESS.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129656

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[Eight items] Park Shin-Hye models, Milles ' all-in-one outdoor ' topic

[You can press the top star news = Coyotes] last rainy season, holidays and vacation rugeuro Lane, of course, and the sophisticated to the usual daily rugeuro also directing a multifunctional as possible ' all-in-one (All in One), the popularity of outdoor ' castration. Millet Planning Office "variety of environment commodities Chung resilient until the addition of the stylish design and functionality all-in-one out the door this summer's representative trend," said, "the more popular come brought or a multifunction product, recession is now the consumer eye becomes hard to blindly buy a cheap product, the game is not equipped with the advanced functionality and design, all-in-one form of product, often buying one," he added.

This year it is a more popular hot strap sandal sneaker form Aqua shoes. Water leaking at the same time, this smooth breathable this excellent material to use in everyday life, summer cool, perfect for the ignition during the rainy season, rain shoes as well. Compared to God, even barefoot sandals vacation to write down the mountains and the sea, the Valley of fear of injury where I can be comfortable with God. Millet (co., Ltd. represents a MEH, Cheol-Ho) running shoes-type Aqua shoes ' Cancun ' (108, 000). Set aside the six drain on the soles of shoes in which the water is quickly out of the front of the shoe, a lightweight barrel there excellent mesh material used to dry faster and sweat. Brown, Khaki, beige, etc. have been released as everyday clothing and stylish colors even match. The child was released to go further ' Savannah ' (129, 000) water leaking drain system this applied to the soles of the outstanding water easy dried too fast during the trekking shoes style venting Aqua shoes. Normal walking Mad God will comfort your feet features children seemed more officials. See the ' Star Trek Equinox 3 ' (150, 000) is the space between the Windows and of the soles is the circulation of cold air through the foot cool and this allows quick drainage through the Gorge Trek also exerts excellent features. ' Hot ' to anyone, the trekking shoes for a cooling-off season is suitable for a wide variety of activities.

Lane Ware is a waterproof, breathable feature by default, as the capricious weather, with wind jackets as well as camping, hiking, etc. even in the large suburb of temperature than the inner city vacation thermoregulatory outer by deed. Black yak ' Stella jacket ' (238, 000) is a waterproof, breathable 2.5 layer, functional material with raincoats. Climbing Ben Tillman was considered as a function of ventilation, and even figure in the sleek long millet Foundation brings a wide variety of products that make waterproof jacket can be worn with the season. Red face rain jacket ' contra lainie woman jacket ' (168, 000) is contra-x to use waterproof material that features five pro excels on the other hand, was a three-dimensional pattern used by design break the boredom. M. limits the release of ' floral raincoats (208, 000) MEH (millet Edelweiss Holdings) functional materials development of waterproof dry edge (Dry Edge) a road outside, moisture is perfect and the water vapor in the form of sweat. The bright flower print and capture the eye in bright holiday colors.

Classic design with functional t-shirt drying hygroscopic, moist during the rainy season, the hottest vacation destinations, the Office also tastefully

Desiccant moisture and perspiration quickly, hot and humid, even in the middle of the clothes by using a material that the body without clinging, pleasant humid piqued a lot of moisture during the rainy season or a t-shirt in the summer, leaving me particularly when climbing. In a classic design with a unique vacation resort rugeuro also directing, make a note of a casual feel in comparison to the neat round tees look and let the professionals prefer. Millet olrogbolrog in the shape of a beehive to fabric processing under the situation, because the clothes and sweat resistant and is, of course, do not have to write down separately, wrinkling ironing can wear more comfortable drying hygroscopic PK t-shirt ' signature Polo tee (49, 000). Cool touch and simple design, with the purpose of the existence of the cool biz out door rugeuro is also possible. Yes wave "ice cold Elora polo shirt ' (69, 000) cooling and UV blocking cool to the touch, and the basic materials used: Aqua x collar Design button and meosseureobda as the memes. Mont-Bell-sleeved Polo t shirts in the ' double ' (89, 000) is a city and the great outdoors from anywhere without losing the line of that dandy hygroscopic moisture in dry power with excellent drying t-shirts Wick dry (Wickdry) material were used. PK would slip into the Organization would have a touch sad non-cool body wear.

1435734018-69.jpg

cr topstarnews
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, seirazde

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129659

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I don't like reading some posts in other sites because of the Dispatch item... some are not liking the pairings and making rude remarks.... not from Park Shin Hye fans.

And since they read those comments, the bashing on Shinhye sometimes, not always follows... even if Shinhye fans did not make the comments. Sigh

Honestly, I thought Dispatch was very nice to Shinhye since her past pictures were good n positive. Why go after Shinhye now? Sigh. Now I have mixed emotions to start watching the videos I just received. :pinch:

Park Shin Hye fighting !!! We will always be at your side to love you and support you !
:heartsh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129663

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351
I feel sorry for Shin Hye. I must admit that I felt happy upon reading the article headlines this morning, but later on, I became worried about it.

She's in a -damned if you do, damned if you don't- situation now and it made me sad reading all those hate messages towards her, even on her IG.

Anyway, I know I shouldn't let those negative remarks affect me, because Shin Hye is a strong and smart woman. She'll survive this for sure.

To Dispatch, I hope they'll leave the girl alone, although I'm sure they won't, especially now. I just hope people should focus more on all the positive qualities that she showed us ever since, and that the dating rumor won't stain it.

#JustSharing Anyway, gotta watch the pilot episode of Pinocchio now! :heartsh:

Fighting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, White flower

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129669

• missnyunyu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 61
I felt sad to read all the comments about shin hye :(
The dispatch need to leave them alone. Wether they date or not. They must respect their privacy. Shin Hye several times said that she will not reveal even she is dating until her wedding day. Respect her decision. I just want shin hye to be happy whichever guy she pick. But the guy must make sure to take care of shin hye and make her happy. That will make me happy :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue and this user have 2 others thankyou

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129671

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Hullo everyone!
I wanted to say good morning/good afternoon/ good evening to you all but feel too sad to say that.....
This is the power of media❗️
This is the downside of being a top celebrity. One needs to have a tough hide and be prepared to have zero privacy.

How much of ones life is owed to the public❓Just because this status of a much loved artist is given by the people does not make it right to get the propriety rights to each and every second of their lives.
They give so much in context of their professional and private lives making everyone happy that surely we can let them be at certain times........there should be clearly marked boundaries and occasions that should not be crossed.

For me........it is simple......I will accept and be happy with who .....when ......and how she dates because that is totally her personal matter. Dating is not a crime. Hanging out with close friends is not a crime. Surely, she has earned that much respect, love and loyalty from us and others for the unlimited joy that she has always provided. Let us continue spreading positivity and be at her back because......

One thing is for sure......she will be in for some rough time from media once she comes back. I feel for what she must be going through and will go through in the near future..........but feel compelled to say that.......

"We will always love, trust and support you Shinhye ❗️Enjoy your vacations...."

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, purplecharm09, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue and this user have 4 others thankyou

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129673

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 167
I have always believed that personal life - inviolable part. We can only support her, happy for her. In this case - whether it is friendship or love. Just be a support for her. It is necessary to leave the choice for her, including in relation to the time when she wants to say about his personal life. ShinHye fighting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, White flower

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129675

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
At the back of my mind I always knew this day was coming, the more famous you are the more the media will prey on you. It is a double-edged saw being a popular artist. What saddens me most are people jumping on the bandwagon and leaving unpleasant comments everywhere for their own agenda. Shin Hye once said she will never agree to dating because she has seen in the past how upset or let-down fans/ family etc were. Just because she is a public figure why does she have to splash out her romance for everyone to see? I support her decision either way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala and this user have 1 others thankyou

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129676

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I totally agree with you @Kiki

Whether they both like one another and dating is really their private personal choice. Whether they are best of friends that is for them to be and fans of both sides must accept and not impose or press for an answer. Let them be free.

Oh I was just watching the making scenes from the disc where both had to part, it was sad, touching and can't help but be affected by the scene.... oh I'm crying and relates it to what is out there now.
:(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129677

...woah, what are those negative comments about??

I really wish shin hye to be in a relationship but if this is true, I think it's hard to believe...
She's always being friendly with her co-stars..

:angry: What's wrong with Knetizens, as if Dispatch is some sort of God that knows everything...
those are just assumptions, I'll believe if there's a pic that they held hands, etc..There's not even a pic showing who's the driver of those cars.... :angry:

Anyways, just like LMH-Suzy, this will come to pass.... :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 8 months ago #129678

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
@nu2me, you are so lucky to receive your Pinocchio Making blueray/ DVD already, I'm still waiting for mine. Can't wait. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30
Time to create page: 0.837 seconds