Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flashbacks.........

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 6 months ago #138273

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am in a FLASHBACK mode... :lol: :blush:

lee min ho and Park shin hye MV Heirs 상속자들 Making funny, Part 1

cr: korean official star
:heartsh:
:-V
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

Flashbacks......... 8 years 6 months ago #138274

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Here is another.... :blush: FLASHBACK...

Korean movie of the week animation "Green Days: Dinosaur and I" (2010)

Directed by Ahn Jae-hoon, Han Hye-jin-I

Voiced by Park Shin-hye, Song Chang-ee, Oh Yeon-seo, Seo Joo-ae, Jeon Hye-yeong, Kim Gook-bin,...

Synopsis
Not wanting to lose, Yi-rang orchestrates a collapse in the middle of a relay race even though she's on the verge of giving up her dream of becoming an athlete. At the same time, Soo-min transfers in from Seoul and Cheol-soo, who dreams of becoming a scientist, come into her life. They are all immature but they are in the midst of youthful aspiration. With this warm-hearted animation, Han Hye-jin-I and Ahn Jae-hoon encourage Yi-rang's dreams and portray the fantasy and flutter of adolescence through encounters with good people. Set in the '80s and '90s, an old umbrella and a railroad crossing the downtown in the film is the stuff that reminds us of our lost past, evoking a reminiscence in the audience of that which is vanished. It is a way of evoking the real "dreams" that we have lost in this modern society where a rapid capitalization is progressing. (LEE Sang-yong)

The new Korean animated film "Green Days: Dinosaur and I" is a nostalgic coming-of-age story about two teenage lovebirds - Yi-rang, who dreams of becoming an athlete, and her first love, Cheol-su, who dreams of becoming a scientist. Set in the 1980s and 90s, with a soundtrack to match, the film follows their budding romance, growing pains, hopes and dreams.

The film was drawn in pencil, without the high-tech computer graphics and three-dimensional techniques that dominate the animation industry. This gives the film a timeless, more realistic quality.
Co-directed by Han Hye-jin-I and Ahn Jae-hoon, the film premiered at the Busan International Film Festival in 2010 and was selected for at the 2011 Annecy International Animated Film Festival in France earlier this year, often dubbed the Cannes of the animated film industry.
Korean critics have said that although "Green Days: Dinosaur and I" does not have any villains or dramatic climax, the good-hearted characters and tranquil setting are both touching and entertaining.

Release date in Korea : 2011/06/23
source: Hancinema
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88, Devid007 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Flashbacks......... 8 years 6 months ago #138282

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
nu2me wrote:
I am in a FLASHBACK mode... :lol: :blush:

lee min ho and Park shin hye MV Heirs 상속자들 Making funny, Part 1

cr: korean official star

Awww sis @eve.....this is a very nice MV.....some scenes I've seen just now :) thank you sis
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, seirazde, sarah.94, syelin88

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 6 months ago #138418

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you for opening this thread :blush:

FLASHBACK... year 2013... Shinhye's drama that is so relatable in life. I love this drama !! :kiss:

The tvN drama 'Flower Boy Next Door' has been sold to Japan for the highest price in cable drama history.

According to the CJ E&M contents foreign sales team, the drama has been sold to Japan, and will start airing in May. In addition, the drama will also be broadcast through Channel M to China, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, France, and Belgium.

The 'Flower Boy' series started with 'Flower Boy Ramen Shop', then 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band', both of which were successful overseas and set up anticipation for this new 'flower boy' series drama. CJ E&M said, "tvN's 'Flower Boy' dramas' success was already acknowledged overseas from 'Flower Boy Ramen Shop' and 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band'. Many countries were interested in 'Flower Boy Next Door' before it started airing. The drama has unique characters and a solid story line, so many international fans are looking forward to it."
cr: AKP

I love this drama! It’s the last installment of TVN’s Flower Boy Series. Oh TVN, you’re a cable channel but your dramas are so wonderful! The drama PD’s they have are absolute geniuses! Most of their dramas are hits on my book, especially the Flower Boy series. There is not one that I did not like. I like this because it’s something that is very easy to watch, yet it’s something that is close to reality. I like that they do not follow the usual rich chaebol falls in love with a poor girl story line (though there is a chaebol in the story but it’s not following the same pattern). I like that they aren’t afraid to deal with an issues that are real and that really happen and I like that they throw a story line to incorporate a lesson which most teens can relate to.

cr: chipskja
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 6 months ago #138419

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
We have a forum for this drama...Flower Boy Next Door

Link...
www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/32-Dramas/61...flower-boy-next-door

[이웃집 꽃미남 OST] 이정(Lee Jung) - 너였으면 좋겠어(Wish It Was You) MV

cr: cjenmmusical official
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 6 months ago #138420

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Pictures to reminisce ....

GoDokMi and Enrique Keum...

For a photoshoot...

Plot
Ko Dok-Mi (Park Shin-Hye) lives peacefully in apartment #402 at Ocean Village. She rarely leaves her apartment. Since last fall, Ko Dok-Mi has peeped out her apartment at her neighbor Tae-Joon (Kim Jung-San), who lives across from her. Peeping at Tae-Joon has become part of Ko Dok-Mi's daily routine. Her comfortable and peaceful life is shattered, when a group of handsome neighbors appear at her door.

Video game designer Enrique Keum (Yoon Si-Yoon) just came to Korea from Spain. He lives with Tae-Joon. Oh Jin-Rok (Kim Ji-Hoon) lives in apartment #401 with his assistant Dong-Hoon (Ko Gyung-Pyo). Oh Jin-Rok is a web comic writer and begins writing his new comic by observing Ko Dok-Mi. There's also Watanabe (Kouki Mizuta), who moved next to Ko Dok-Mi.

The men has gathered, because Enrique Keum caught Ko Dok-Mi peeping at Tae-Joon.
cr: AsianWiki
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 6 months ago #138466

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Waaaaawww sis @eve you took me back to the beautiful days :luvluv: :luvluv:
Missing all that moments :ding:
Thanks for making this thread my dear :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, syelin88

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 5 months ago #139009

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
FLASHBACK...

Remember this video - NIKE Woman
Transformation.... 2009 for ELLE Korea
박신혜 transformation의 순간 _ 트레이닝으로 다져진 몸매 과시

cr: yangdawon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 5 months ago #139010

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
FLASHBACK..

[movie] park shin Hye, '007 bond girls' (레드카펫에 선 박신혜 '007 본드걸')

cr: Y-STAR 채널2 [movie]

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 5 months ago #139011

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
FLASHBACK...

year 2011
2011 47회 백상 박신혜 레카 (2011 PaekSang Park Shin Hye red carpet)

cr: Ral
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.750 seconds