Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1723

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
pjOt that's great news! :Dcan hardly wait, i'll be visiting again tomorrow the EH here. (:

i joined the email campaign. even on the FB walls of EH, i have made my appeal. haha! i hope they hear our requests. it will work well for them, too. with the park-jang popularity, their market sales would surely shoot up!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
The topic has been locked.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1741

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
pj0t wrote:
dear beaupsh.. i'm wondering why you're quoting yourself :lol:
let me know if i can delete one of the posting?

thanks for sharing the news! i really hope he/she would find the article!!! it will make my weekend!
and sunshine!!! i'm glad to hear that!!!

SukHye gonna be in WGM *too early to be excited* :P

woaaaaaaaaa

me looking fwd for d article too!!

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1743

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
pj0t wrote:
dear beaupsh.. i'm wondering why you're quoting yourself :lol:
let me know if i can delete one of the posting?

thanks for sharing the news! i really hope he/she would find the article!!! it will make my weekend!
and sunshine!!! i'm glad to hear that!!!

SukHye gonna be in WGM *too early to be excited* :P

Dear pj0t ,

Sorry for that. I made a mistake...
(Actually, my post had some typo and I wanna correct them, but I quote my post instead. :laugh: )

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1750

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I really don't know how long before we get some good news about our TaeNyu couple...

i can't believe i've fallen for them and got addicted to YB so much...i think it was because they played their roles so well it really suited them, i really for the life of me can't even think of anyone who could have done a better job than them.

and as to the question if they dated, we all know that GS have said that he had treated them out to dinner so they can feel more comfortable with one another & get to know each other better so we know that they've gone out to dinner but in group...ha ha ha...so can we count that as a date even though it was a group date? i don't think that they would flat out and say that they've already gone out on a date for fear that SH might get more fanhaters, right? so let's just hope that they did...and are still doing so... :cheer: :woohoo:
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by almontel.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1752

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
almontel wrote:
and as to the question if they dated, we all know that GS have said that he had treated them out to dinner so they can feel more comfortable with one another & get to know each other better so we know that they've gone out to dinner but in group...ha ha ha...so can we count that as a date even though it was a group date? i don't think that they would flat out and say that they've already gone out on a date for fear that SH might get more fanhaters, right? so let's just hope that they did...and are still doing so... :cheer: :woohoo:

hi..

i think jgs is kinda caring person? esp towards someone closed to him, m i rite? so i dun think he'll take d risk to create more antis. esp toward SH.. for guys, most likely, less antis... so rather than to go out in couple... it is safe to go out in group.. rite?

heeee.. u can see how he cares SH in fancam video thru out d Melon Music Award.. d way he gently touched her shoulder to guide her on d stage to deliver d award.. n to walk down from d stage.. :)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1783

they really look good together!
i love them both..
geun suk- shin hye forever!
Attachments:

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1785

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
i like them both too, they both looks soooooooooo compliment when they r together

Attachments:

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1787

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi guys

I haven't been here for a while ( 2 days now!) and there's so much talk that I've missed out.

In terms of whether JGS and SH have gone on a date, I honestly read somewhere, maybe in JGS' forum that on Champagne, he said "we hit it off really well actually" when asked about the topic of Shin Hye going over to his house. I know the translated Champagne that cecilia so kindly made did not have that but I read another translated script on Champagne and it did say that!

I can't believe the part where JGS smiled at Shin Hye when he was handing the coat to her and for the life of me, I did not see anything on her giving the coat back to him! It's the first time.

I find it a bit odd that JGS wanted to know Shin Hye better. I thought they knew each other before from the CF and he mentioned on Champagne that after they kissed in the CF, he felt closer to her which made all the other gurls envy Shin Hye.

As for that video, I have seen it with Chinese subs. I will find it and post it again.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1793

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
Mandy wrote:
In terms of whether JGS and SH have gone on a date, I honestly read somewhere, maybe in JGS' forum that on Champagne, he said "we hit it off really well actually" when asked about the topic of Shin Hye going over to his house. I know the translated Champagne that cecilia so kindly made did not have that but I read another translated script on Champagne and it did say that!

I can't believe the part where JGS smiled at Shin Hye when he was handing the coat to her and for the life of me, I did not see anything on her giving the coat back to him! It's the first time.

I find it a bit odd that JGS wanted to know Shin Hye better. I thought they knew each other before from the CF and he mentioned on Champagne that after they kissed in the CF, he felt closer to her which made all the other gurls envy Shin Hye.

welcome back.. Mandy...

so its all in d Champagne; GS mentioned bout to know SH better n gone on a date with her? omo.... i wished i can understand korean language!

yeah i read d Eng subbed bout he hit it off really well with SH whenever d MC asked how things going on with him & SH after he told them bout his mom really likes SH & asked him to invite her to their house since they r liiving in d same neighbourhood.

BUT, since i didn't read korean... i missed d part where he mentioned bout he had gone on date with SH!! :) this is greaaaaaaaaaatt news... coz it was since Champagne (which recorded before both of them co-host & gigling while MCing d MMA) that he started to wear d famous-talkabout RING

hohoooooo.. someone get caught!!

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1795

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hi Mandy! now that you've mentioned it, i think i did see a video clip of chmpagne saying that they hit it off, too! if i'm not mistaken, i think the translation was when they hit it off, it was then that his mom asked him to invite her for lunch at their house. i'm not sure, too, since i don't understand korean and am just relying on the subs. but i will try to look for a clip with that translation.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds