TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1814

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
another similarity:

tadaaaaaaaaa...

i can find more... i look in details... hoho

okay...here is d photo of JGS with his mom... it was taken from his then CY before he closed it down last time. i managed to come accross this.. n download it to my pc. n there goes SH's brother pic too

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1816

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
@gonnabeme and eiram...

yeah, extra points to shin hye since the omma likes her. (: well, my friend also said that it might be because he is protecting her, from possible scandals. but we were laughing because everyone seemed so surprised that he dropped shin hye, until HR unnie broke the ice by saying, "so he wanted to date mj but will marry psh". harhar!

Edit: i am soooo loving the pics. let's make a collage of their pictures that show similarities! :D harhar!
@sunshine, i looove your sig photo.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by bianne ong.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1818

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
bianne ong wrote:
@gonnabeme and eiram...

yeah, extra points to shin hye since the omma likes her. (: well, my friend also said that it might be because he is protecting her, from possible scandals. but we were laughing because everyone seemed so surprised that he dropped shin hye, until HR unnie broke the ice by saying, "so he wanted to date mj but will marry psh". harhar!

Edit: i am soooo loving the pics. let's make a collage of their pictures that show similarities! :D harhar!
@sunshine, i looove your sig photo.

hohooooooo....

below pic were taken rite before they called SH on stage during Samsung YEPP event promo. i dunno whether d pic on d phone's wallpaper was truly SH's pic... of being PSed. ehe

n this was once SH was called on stage
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0JPtS-MsX0U/SwbNnpWA6KI/AAAAAAAAAEA/2zz0tz-XjGU/s1600/2009091720560811161.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1819

• mya_mya213
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
gonnabeme wrote:

below pic were taken rite before they called SH on stage during Samsung YEPP event promo. i dunno whether d pic on d phone's wallpaper was truly SH's pic... of being PSed. ehe

[/quote]

yeah.. of course it's SH picture....
if i'm not mistaken, during press conference for kimchee radish:
I want to be more hardworking like Avant-Hye....

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1820

• jaimejks-psh
I feel so happy and giddy reading all your posts.
I guess I will need to go back and rewatched some of the mentioned scenes.

About the Champagne episode, I did noticed that when Shin Hye first came up with UEE,
I felt like Keun Sukkie was trying really really hard to hide how excited and happy he was.
You know, just like when you are at work and you hear about all the goodies about the DC DVD and couldn't help but be happy but you have to suppress it because your coworkers will think you are crazy or something smiling the way you are. That's the feeling I felt when I saw Sukkie on Champagne when Shin Hye first came up.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1821

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
more similarity........... hoho

aaaaaaaaaaaaaandd more to come ehe

edit: i found this youtube; JGS was playing with d piggy rabbit toy.

n here is d GIF image of it:
Attachments:

The following user(s) said Thank You: zweetrhea21

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1825

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
oh.my.stars! lovely! haha, gonnabeme, you're setting a trend on their similar photos. :)

mee, were you the one who did the gif? nice! btw, about your observation on champagne, i noticed that, too. when she was up against UEE, he was like laughing giddy. and then have you noticed that the hosts and guests were asking about the kiss with UEE, but he also shared the experience with PSH? i was thinking, "man, you just had to bring that up, didn't you? they weren't asking about shin hye, but you just had to bring it up." hoho! and then, when he was asked about his mother liking shin hye, before he answered that his mother liked her a lot, he smiled this mysterious smile before confirming it. oh.my.stars.!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1826

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
bianne...

hoho... did i set up d similarity trend? i'm glad to make d start.. ;)

yeah... talking bout d way GS reacted whenever UEE & SH photo were came up.. n whenever he was asked bout d kiss.. n mom's liking SH.... he almost blushing up!!

n here we goooooo.. another similarity....! tadaaaaaaaa

SH at red carpet MMA 2009.. while GS at red carpet MBC Award 2008
Attachments:

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1830

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
gonnabeme, you definitely did... and you're doing a splendid job so far. hoho!

haha, i couldn't help but grin with what you said about JGS' reaction. it's like i could almost hear his aegyo. hahaha! what was that again, he said in champagne? the one he uses in his text messages?

Edit: I remember! "eu hung!" in that cutie voice of his that i couldn't quite figure out where he gets, because he does have a deep voice. oohlala! harhar!

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by bianne ong.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1832

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
"eu hung!" ahahaha.. i'm kindaaaaaaa... i really hope MBC wud call GS & SH for d We Got Married show ehehe

tadaaaaaaaaa... another similarity. actually i already hv quite a long list awaiting to be posted here... well, will do it one at once ehehe..

i like dis similarity.. it almost similar.. from d red pattern shirt, d white t shirt, d jeans jacket n d red mufler :laugh:
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.969 seconds