Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1796

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
omo... i'm gigling rite here.... toooooooo excited to wait for d part he talked bout went on date with SH!

clip analyzer fighting!!

actually, GS also mentioned he was a bit excited for those kiss scene in Hong Gil Dong n Hwang Jini drama.. but he DIDNT even say to know d female casts better or felt closer to them after d scene. BUT, with SH, after their MOST CLICKED clip of kiss scene CF.. not even a drama!!.... he felt closer to SH....

i totally adore this guy.. he is soooooooo outspoken bout his feeling.

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nahathy.10@gmail.com

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1798

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
gonnabeme ... yeah, i was giddy and excited too when i watched that! arrtrg, our YT is not working properly right now, but i'll surely make a reasearch on that clip.

i'm not sure if the exact word was "date" ... but it was something to that effect.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1799

• Hailey Nguyen
You know for Champagne.....when he have to choose either Song Hye Gyo and Han Ye Seul, he chose SHG and his reason is because she is elegant, pale skin and a bit fleshy....close to his ideal type and i was all giggling because all i can think of is our Shin Hye!!! haha

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1803

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
13sunshine wrote:
You know for Champagne.....when he have to choose either Song Hye Gyo and Han Ye Seul, he chose SHG and his reason is because she is elegant, pale skin and a bit fleshy....close to his ideal type and i was all giggling because all i can think of is our Shin Hye!!! haha

he was kinda gvg indirect signal twd SH's characteristic... am i right? :laugh:

most of us felt d same as u...

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1804

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
@13sunshine i was thinking about that too.and when he says that she felt burden by someone who is to tall so he likes his woman to be 170 below, SH is exactly falls to that.
and the fact that he mentioned his mom likes SH is something.

it really scream romance. :silly:

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1807

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
eiram888 wrote:
@13sunshine i was thinking about that too.and when he says that she felt burden by someone who is to tall so he likes his woman to be 170 below, SH is exactly falls to that.
and the fact that he mentioned his mom likes SH is something.

it really scream romance. :silly:

u can tell by looking at d MC & other girls face at d show dat time. they were so envy twd SH.. whenever GS said they both felt closer after d CF kiss scene.

actually, that was........... indeeeeeeeeed a very intense & deep kiss. :P u might already fell in luv with someone who had shared such a kiss.. esp to share it with most handsome man in Korea... Jang Geun Suk!!

well, Shin Hye hadn't really kissed or been kissed in such a way before... its not only bout d kiss... u can feel d intimate moment & deep feeling thru out their body language & touch. so... JGS is sooooooooo lucky man to share a deep kiss on screen with our feminine beautiful Shin Hye..

what am i talking?? :blink:

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1810

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
a friend of mine who watched champagne, but who is a little more objective when it comes to JGS (since she isn't as much of a fan as i am, haha! she prefers yong hwa) observed that after he dropped shin hye on the 3rd round, JGS didn't look too comfortable. when i watched it again, it did seem like he was not as cheerful as he had been before he dropped her. like when the danced with na young, and during the yes or no game when he was still joking with them. probably he was regretting his decision. or thinking more over. heehee.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1811

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
bianne ong wrote:
a friend of mine who watched champagne, but who is a little more objective when it comes to JGS (since she isn't as much of a fan as i am, haha! she prefers yong hwa) observed that after he dropped shin hye on the 3rd round, JGS didn't look too comfortable. when i watched it again, it did seem like he was not as cheerful as he had been before he dropped her. like when the danced with na young, and during the yes or no game when he was still joking with them. probably he was regretting his decision. or thinking more over. heehee.

yeah... i felt d same too.. he seems cudn't focus to d Yes or No question after dat part.. well, he did it for d sake of avoiding more antis i guessed.

anyway, SH got extra marks.. his mother really like SH!

lets compare... seems so similar red pattern shirt.. right? tadaaaaaaaaaaa
Attachments:

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1812

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
i didnt notice that.maybe i need to rewatched the whole thing again and then see it for my self..haha..

edit: yeah it seems so familiar..hahaha
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by eiram888.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #1813

• Hailey Nguyen
awww haha the shirt!!!
wahh i miss them so much!! hopefully the D-cut will have a lotttt of sweet moment of them *so looking forward for that extra kiss scene :laugh: *

i will love MBC forever if they decided to choose GS & SH for WGM
someone did answer my post about it over at WGM's mbc board but i could not click and see it...
though i think Geun Suk and Shin Hye both have to agree to be in the show if mbc asks them right? if they don't want to participate then there goes our dream...
Time to create page: 0.635 seconds