Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #911

• mya_mya213
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Xpet wrote:
i hav saw jgs in Champagne.. she choose shin hye rite? and his mom also like shin hye :laugh: :laugh: ...,, i wonder if there were a person to compare with jgs.. who will it be?

YES..he chose her, but in d'semi final he chose other girl rather than shin hye..
but for JYH, he chose Shin Hye as his ideal woman..
a person to compare with JGS? maybe Lee Seung Gi or Lee Wan.. haha...hope she will be invited in nearest future in Champagne..
because i want to know her ideal man...
I want to be more hardworking like Avant-Hye....
The topic has been locked.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #914

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
Xpet wrote:
i hav saw jgs in Champagne.. she choose shin hye rite? and his mom also like shin hye :laugh: :laugh: ...,, i wonder if there were a person to compare with jgs.. who will it be?

he just choose shinhye twice..shinhye win to UEE and yoona SNSD..
but I'm happy that he like shinhye mmore than yoona..cause many guys like yoona..

mya_mya213:
JYH had champagne?when??

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #920

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
mya_mya213 wrote:
Xpet wrote:

How cute he is !!!.. but I guess he chose our SH for long time ago, because now they have to avoid making any rumor, rite???... LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #922

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
omo... but shin hye usually will avoiding publishing personal photo taken with either YH or GS since after YB drama over...

but not with Hong-star :laugh:

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #931

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Idk if I should say this....
but I have a feeling that SH has been avoid being close with JS in front public eyes. You can only caught some of their moment BTS ( bedscene and YB wrap-up party)
Remmember the last concert, the whole cast was taken photo together and with fans as well, SH tend to stand/ go around YH and HK but not JS
In the BTS, SH was fooling around with HK and talk to YH a lot when they have spare time...
I think she know what viewers thinks and try to avoid it even if they are really close and comfortable around each other

Let's take a step back and review what had happened....
    They were close and not afraid to show their passion to the other on-cam until YB ended (interviews, bts, talks, photos...)
    They MCed together and still had so much fun in front of public eyes.
    JS talk about his mom and the how they was a match twice ... but didn't choose her at the Champaign
    People talked about wedding plans... and SH and her manager saw them :blink:
    SH posted ... sad ,loved songs in her play list;( ( that she wants to end it and not want to get hurt ...)
    SH mced with YH and HC, and performed with LSG in "WYMM"

and everything HAS CHANGED here
:angry:
JS acted cold toward SH at the Drama Award ( not even look at her properly and give her a hug for congratulation/ SH didn't went in to congrat JS as well). Ok, I know there was a rumor that they hug but why didn't they record it or taking any pic? -->no evidence after all :huh:
They don't even seat next or talk much to each other at CNBlue Debut and yet claimed each other good friends not quite long ago :unsure:
This is just suspicious( funny and sad at the same time^^)... :(
I know a lot of people think SH like JG ( not that I oppose it) but I think JS like SH more with all the teasing, flirting and telling others about his mom likes her...
SH is naturally sweet and very comfortable with her co-stars ( as you can see she was close with YH and HK as well Uee, Lee Wan...) :kiss:
But when JS talk about their relationship in public ( and this is so in his character: straight-forward and open-minded...) which may has caused some scandal and may affect their images ( of a girl especially) ( and also gained an amount of antis as I read somewhere)... so I think they had to talk it over and decided to keep their interaction low ... which is sad for fans... Yet it's a good way to maintain their close relationship since they are so young.
I will wait and look forward to their future...
Both of them are still very young and have a lot of potential... and I hope they will keep their close relationship ( romatic or not) forever!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
and if they will have another chance to re-pair, I will jump out of joy :silly: .... just love their chemistry<3 :unsure:
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Kay.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #932

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
kay,

it was so sad to read your posting.. word by word. :(

i really hope everything will goes fine with their friendship.. at least? n i'm still gvg hope for this anyway... n still hoping they will pair up again.. in d future.. :(

owh.. why must they care bout d anti's feeling?? :angry: :(

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #933

• Liu Si Ying
Although i'm totally a JGS-PSH shipper - but I do have to say - they are too young to have a really serious relationship + esp cause they are entertainers. I hope one day (when they are more mature) they really find each other and date ><.

JGS has been spotted with a ring for like 4 events already on his right ring finger. I'm suspecting it's a couple ring - and a few others on soompi's JGS board think so too. so I'm sure JGS is probably dating someone - maybe it's SH? (thinking about it like JGS was like flirty with SH while filming the bed scene - now it seems like they r so 'shy' around each other =.=. I wonder whats really going on - although we realli should respect their privacy) LOL!

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #934

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
@ Kay
wow...long analysis...

after C.N Blue show,, I feel
"whatever relationship they have..friend or lover..as long as they have a good relationship and feel comfort with each other, it's OK.."

*but actually,,still, deep inside my heart, still hope they're lover..LOL..*

I'm not a fan of re-pair in another drama..
but for them..if they have another chance to re-pair,,,it would be soooo greeaaatttttt!!!!!

ore0_gal wrote:
JGS has been spotted with a ring for like 4 events already on his right ring finger. I'm suspecting it's a couple ring - and a few others on soompi's JGS board think so too. so I'm sure JGS is probably dating someone - maybe it's SH? (thinking about it like JGS was like flirty with SH while filming the bed scene - now it seems like they r so 'shy' around each other =.=. I wonder whats really going on - although we realli should respect their privacy) LOL!

that's why I did expect they're dating!!the ring looks similar with shinhye's ring...
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by soracantabile.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #936

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
ore0_gal wrote:
Although i'm totally a JGS-PSH shipper - but I do have to say - they are too young to have a really serious relationship + esp cause they are entertainers. I hope one day (when they are more mature) they really find each other and date ><.

dear... u r my life saver!!

i almost drown in my own sadness :(

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #937

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
gonnabeme,
The thing is we may not HAVE TO care
but they HAVE TO. They are K-celebrities after all ...^^
The antis in Korea are crazy as I read some news.... it's unbeliveable!!! Don't you see so many K-celebrities kill themselves over the stress?
so ... sometimes I got nervous and worry about SH, not because I care about the antis but I know it may direcly affect SH and her carrer ^^;;

About the ring: We are just guessing but who know? I hope so too
but I don't want to keep may expectation high.... as I may cry when he declare his new gf and it turns out to be another girl ;(
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Kay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zweetrhea21
Time to create page: 0.739 seconds